Ava and/or Eva Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need the pain, daddy!" She was starting to sob quietly as she let it out. "I need the abuse ... the degradation ... I need to feel like trash!" Her head fell against my chest again as her body was overtaken by her shaking.

I let her cry for a bit before asking, "Why, baby doll ... why do you feel you need it?" I knew there was a deep, underlying reason for what she was telling me.

When she had calmed a little, she looked back up at me and confessed, "When I have my nightmares of Jake and what he is doing to me ... I'll cum ... I"ll wake up suddenly and be on fire from an orgasm ... my fingers up my ass or pussy ... and I'll be soaked ... so wet, I feel like I may have even squirted ... you know, like Eva does sometimes."

She changed positions in my lap so that she was sitting on my knees and facing me. Her hands began playing with the buttons on my shirt. "I may be crazy, daddy ... and I know you said you didn't want to do it ... but ... would you do it to me, please? ... would you make me your 'bitch' and really hurt me ... slap me ...face fuck me ... and do all the dirty things to me that Jake did?" She studied me as she waited for my response. "Would you try it just once and see what happens ... please?"

Trying to logically weight the pros and cons of doing it, I took a deep breath before replying, "Okay ... but ... I will not! go so far as to draw blood or scar you, Crystal. I refuse to do that."

She put her hands behind my neck as a look of relief came over her. "Thank you, daddy ... just this once and if it doesn't help, I won't ask you to do it again." She leaned in and we kissed tenderly until we needed air.

"We'll find a way, baby doll ... we'll find a way." I decided it would be my new name for her as June had used it before and it suited her. "Let's go back in and talk with your sisters." As we walked back inside, I called June and Eva over to us and we sat in the family room for a talk. They listened intently as I started to explain what was going to happen.

"Crystal and I have had a talk, and we have come up with an idea that might help her. I was originally going to wait until later, but I have changed my mind. Instead, it's going to begin right now!" Crystal's face changed to a look of surprise while June and Eva's were more questioning. I was going off the rails and freelancing right now. "Crystal is no longer one of my sluts ... Crystal is now my 'Bitch!'. She doesn't deserve to be my slut, so she has been demoted as of right now!" I really had their attention and there was an audible gasp or two.

"Stand up and face your master, bitch." My voice was harsh and filled with as much disgust as I could muster. I saw some trepidation in her expression as she rose, moved in front of me and stood with her head downcast, her eyes peering up at me. She was wearing a tee shirt and a floppy pair of cotton sport shorts. Grabbing the front of her shirt. I ripped it off her with force, her body jerking as I shredded it off her body and threw it on the floor. "Get those shorts and shoes off, bitch!" The emotion in my commands were having an effect as she was trembling visibly while she removed the rest of her clothing. When they were off, I continued, "On your knees and head down ... don't look up or I will smack you, cunt." She assumed the position and froze like a rock, her trembling still very evident.

For the first time since I had started my degradation of Crystal, I looked at Eva and June. They were staring in amazement with their mouths half open ... .June had her hand over her's. "Would my beautiful sluts please follow me ... I need some fresh air ... it stinks in here." It took them a moment before they got up and followed me. Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a beer from the frig, I instructed them to grab something then went toward the deck, checking on Crystal first. She was still locked in place like she had been told. I stepped outside and moved to the rail, leaning back against it as Eva and June joined me. They immediately began to talk, and I heard, 'What the hell is ... ' from June before I held up my hand, informing them about what was happening. As I explained what Crystal and I had discussed and what I had in mind, they started to relax.

"I'll need your help with this, because I want to make it real for her, but I don't want to cross my own boundaries, and go too far. It's a radical approach, but I think it just might work. If she knows she has somewhere to go to feed her need, then maybe her anxiety will go away." I argued.

"I guess we'll just have to see," said June. Eva nodded her agreement.

"June, you know better than anyone what he did to her, so if you see something I could do that might make her humiliation stronger, tell me ... I want to replace Jake with myself in her head, so that she knows she can come to me for her kinky-er needs." I took a big drink of my beer.

"I will."

"This is going to be hard for me ... I hope I can hurt someone I love very much ... it's just not in my nature." June caressed my arm in sympathy. I finished my beer as I started back inside.

Entering the house, I saw Crystal's head turn suddenly back to where it was supposed to be. I barked at her, "Crystal, stand up!" Sitting my empty bottle on the counter, I strode to her. "Did I say you could move while I was gone, bitch?"

"No, daddy." Her voice was so soft it was almost non-existent.

Turning to my sluts, I told them, "Give me a kiss and then go get your sexy outfits on for daddy." They complied then went upstairs to dress. "Crystal, bend over and grab your ankles. She dropped into position. I slapped her ass with more force than I had ever used on someone before ... hoping it wasn't too much. She jerked sharply emitting a muffled whimper. I hit the other cheek just as hard and she responded the same. Bright red splotches appeared where I had smacked her.

"Stand up ... face me with your hands behind your back ... spread your legs wider!" When she was ready, I continued, "Look at me!" I moved my face until I was nose to nose with her with a scowl on my face. As she stared back at me, I grabbed her nipples between the fingers of each hand, manhandling them roughly. She winced in pain as I pinched them, rolled them hard between my fingers and pulled them out as if trying to tear them from her breasts. Her eyes watered up from the pain. Stepping back slightly, I swung my hand up between her thighs, smacking her pussy forcefully. Grimacing as the loud smack filled the room, she cried out for the first time since I had begun my assault on her. A gasp also came from the stairs above and I looked up to see June and Eva watching us ... their expressions were ones of concern as they joined us.

"Did I say you could make noise, bitch?" I growled at Crystal.

"No, daddy," she whimpered. I backed off the force of the slap a bit when I hit her pussy again. She didn't cry out this time ... her mound turning pale red from the hits.

I addressed my girls now, "I'm taking this bitch to the playroom, my sexy ladies. Get us some drinks ... it may be a long evening until I break her in properly. We'll be down in a moment." They went to the kitchen as I give Crystal new orders, "On your knees, cunt ... crawl like a dog downstairs ... NOW!" Dropping quickly, she began the journey.

"Eva, get the nipple clamp chain, ankle and wrist cuffs, some clips, short chains and the ball gag ... so the bitch won't make too much noise while I train her." As Eva and June disappeared downstairs, Crystal was climbing the three steps out of the family room. I moved behind her and slapped her hard on the ass again. "Faster, bitch ... I haven't got all day!" She picked up speed, hustling as fast as she could. When she got to the doorway leading down, I commanded, "You're too slow, get up and walk down the stairs." When we got to the bottom I stopped her, came up beside her and grabbed a handful of her hair, tugging her head back and putting my face next to her. I growled at her, "Is this what you wanted, bitch?"

Looking at me, her eyes were wide and savage. "Yes, daddy ... more, please." She was shaking, but begging me to go on.

"We've only just begun, you dirty cunt," I warned her, keeping her head pulled back as I guided her by the hair into the playroom then shoved her onto the bed where she sprawled with a thud. Eva and June were there waiting. "Hi, my pretty ladies," I said sweetly trying to draw as big a contrast between them and Crystal as possible. "Would you get my bitch into her cuffs while I turn on the video. I want to record this, so we can laugh at it later and she can see what she did wrong when I beat her."

I walked to the wall and fired up the equipment, moving a few of the cameras to one of the cushioned saw horses which I planned to use. Strolling to the bed, her cuffs were in place, so I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up, leading her to the horse near the foot of the bed. "Straddle it ... on your belly, bitch ... time to start your training." Using her hair, I guided her in place. "Clips her cuffs under the bench, Eva, and put her ball gag on ... I don't want to hear her scream while I rape her ass." Even though they knew what was going on, they were still a little shocked by my mean and bullying demeanor. I walked to the shelves, grabbing my flogger. She looked like a pig about to be roasted when I came back around to her butt. Reaching down, I grabbed her by the hips, jerking her backward until her ass was off the horse and fully exposed.

I flicked the flogger between her thighs, stinging her pussy ... her head jerking back sharply while a muffled groan sounded out. "Quiet, bitch!" I bellowed so loud that Eva and June were startled. When I stung her again, she took it with barely a whimper. I moved to her ass cheeks and began to twirl it rapidly, stinging a cheek repeatedly before moving to the other one, then repeating. Her ass was a bright red when I finished with a sharp pop on her pussy again. Moaning softly, she was trying to contain the noise as much as possible.

I was surprised to notice that although I truly wasn't enjoying what I was doing to her, I still was semi-hard in my shorts. I undressed, then walked around to her head, my cock sticking straight out from my body and flopping about. "This bitch is so fucking bad, she can't even give me a hard-on. June ... come suck on me!" I made it a point to lay my cock on the bench just inches from Crystal face. I pointed to where I wanted June and she dropped to her knees, taking me in her mouth and sucking on my cock with enthusiasm. Looking at Crystal's face, her mascara had run down leaving stains from her tears. "Almost there ... Eva, your turn." When Eva slid in and took me, my cock was almost full. She applied equal vigor and I was rigid in no time. When I pulled it from Eva's mouth, she let out a complaining moan. I held my cock for Crystal to see and proclaimed, "Now that's how my good little sluts get me hard ... but not you. You need more training."

I straddled the bench in front of her and pried the ball from her mouth, pushing it down before positioning the tip of my cock near her lips. "Say awwww," I demanded. The second her mouth started to open, I jammed my hips forward until my cock filled her mouth. She gagged with the surprise and force of my invasion. Pulled out a little, I gave her a second to swallow before I grabbed tufts of her hair with my hands and began to face fuck her. I wanted to make sure she felt savaged, but watched closely to make sure it wasn't too hard. When she began to choke, I stopped just long enough to give her a second to catch her breath. My pre-cum was being pulled out in strings each time I withdrew ... her face was covered with it and it dripped off her chin to the horse below. Tears were running down her face when I released her and moved back to her ass.

Shoving my cock violently into her pussy once more, I was rewarded with a massive gush of fluids pouring out when I withdrew. She was sloppy wet and as hot as could be. "Time to show you how a bitch gets her ass raped." I knew she could take it and this was probably the key to truly satisfying her need. Without a pause, I shoved my cock all the way to the bottom as viciously as I could, the loud smacking of our flesh together was like an exclamation point on how forceful I was. As I pistoned into her, I grabbed her hair, yanking her head back to me. Finally, I used my free hand to whip her like a horse on the home stretch. What I had hoped for came true. A guttural scream announced her orgasm's arrival. I had her pulled back so hard that she was already in position, so the only visible signs were her screams and the gush of fluids as she squirted all over the floor beneath us.

Both Eva and June were shocked when she sprayed ... June's hand clamped to her mouth with her eyes wide while Eva just let out a loud cry of 'My Fucking God!' I stopped and released her hair, her head thumping down on the bench padding as she gasped for air and shuddered.

Wanting to check on her, I pulled out of her ass then walked around to her head. I wasn't nearly ready to cum yet, so I decided to see if she wanted to go on. Straddling the bench in front of her, I waited for a minute as she lay there with her eyes closed and her breathing raspy before I reached down and grabbed her hair again, raising her head up. She opened her eyes and looked up at me with a dazed look. "Clean my cock ... clean it good, bitch." I fed it to her and she sucked and cleaned me like the little bitch she wanted to be. When I was satisfied, I pulled out.

"Good bitch ... that's how a good bitch gets fucked." The hard edge was gone from my voice as I knew we had gone someplace she had needed to go.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"What, bitch?"

"More, daddy ... your bitch needs more, please," She begged, licking her lips and smiling wickedly.

I looked at my sluts and told them, "My bitch wants more, ladies. Unhook her and put her on the bed. This cunt can't get enough of daddy's pain." They slid off the bed and unclipped her, helping her to the bed.

I held out my hand, "Clips." When I had them, I pushed Crystal back on the bed and grabbed her left wrist, pulling it up and clipping it to her left ankle, then repeated it on the right side. I left her gag out since I didn't really care how much she cried out this time. I gripped her body and turned her on the bed until her head was at the foot, then drug her until it was off the end. Walking back to the bench I reached down and picked up my flogger. "Girls, get the nipple chain clamped on ... make sure it's tight." They found the chain and affixed it to her as I came back over. Grasping it, I pulled up firmly, watching as her nipples stretched taut ... her face scrunching up when I got them out far enough.

"Keep her legs spread," I ordered before snapping my flogger, the tendrils stinging her pussy again. I hit her several times more while jerking on the chain, so it was only a moment until the pained looked returned to her face and her breathing became harsh again. Dropping the flogger beside her, I ordered, "Open your mouth, bitch." She looked at me, realizing I was going to fuck her face again. This time, however, I was going to go for deep throating. When she opened wide, I fed her my swollen cock until it hit the back of her mouth. When she felt me still pushing, her eyes opened wider. "Take it all ... a good bitch swallows it all ... swallow it, bitch." I was done asking and withdrew a bit before pushing in hard. When I felt her throat still closed, I reached behind her head and tilted it ... trying to line it up better while I kept jabbing into her. I suddenly felt her open to me and pushed in further. She was starting to gag, needing air, so I withdrew a bit, giving her time to recover before pushing back in. This time she took me in smoothly until my balls hit her forehead. "That's it, bitch ... that's my good little cocksucker." I kept it all the way in until she was about to choke, slipping out and letting her recover. As I shoved back in, she accepted me with no problems. When she started to squirm and complain for air, I pulled out, then slapped and rubbed her face with my cock, covering it with my pre-cum and her saliva.

"Once more, cunt ... hold it, this time," I commanded. I shoved in firmly, and she took it ... and she held it ... and looked in my eyes as she showed me she owned it. I could feel her throat muscles working on me as I cupped her face with my hands and smiled before leaving her. Her eyes were watery as she gasped for air, sputtering and blowing out hard puffs filled with saliva and pre-cum. Then her face lit up as she realized what she had done. She was now a deep throat queen.

"Good bitch! ... my good little bitch! Training is almost done." I lifted her body and spun her around, her ass off the edge and ready for pounding. Reaching for my flogger again, I told June, "Pull on her chain ... make her hurt." Her nipples were stretched high while I stung the underside of her boobs with the flogger. She yelped and squirmed as we worked her over. Reaching down with my other hand, I placed my cock head between her labia and shoved in strongly. Hitting her cervix with force, she gasped harshly, a crazed expression coming over her. I fucked her savagely for couple a of minutes while flogging her, her tits red and her face grimacing from the combination of pain and pleasure.

Dropped the flogger, I grabbed her legs on the back side of her knees, shoving them toward her chest and raising her butt high, before positioning my cock at her ass again. From this angle, when I slammed into her, the force was much greater than before. She was about screamed out, answering my assault with loud grunts and a string of obscenities that would make a sailor blush. I hoped I would last long enough to make her cum again as my nuts tightened in their sack after only a few strong thrusts. I worried needlessly as I felt my belly soaked by another squirt of cum, her head snapping back as she emitted a continuous, high-pitched squeal lasting from the start until the end of her climax. I felt my own begin ... in seconds I blew my load. I saw no white light this time, just the back of my head feeling as if it was getting blown off while I grunted with each spurt firing up her ass.

Leaning on my arms, my head rocked side to side as the last of my cum oozed into her. I pulled out and fell beside her, watching with half-opened eyes as June and Eva tended to Crystal's restraints. A moment later, she was on top of me, peppering me with little kisses. I could still feel her trembling as she laid on top of me in our bliss. June was in the background, looking at us as we recovered. When I felt Eva's hand on my shoulder, caressing me, I turned and looked up at her smiling face. After a few minutes, I requested some water.

When June offered me a bottle, I sat up slowly, holding Crystal to me as I refreshed myself. She sat up fully and took several large gulps, before handing her bottle to June then bending down to my lap. Sharp tingles shot through me as she sucked and cleaned my cock, balls and belly, even having me raise my legs to lick my asshole. They all laughed as my cock twitched several times while she rimmed me thoroughly.

"Looks like daddy might need a little anal attention, as well, sometime, " Eva commented. I just shrugged in response.

"Crystal?" When she looked at me and I had her attention, I continued, "Was that what you were looking for, baby doll?"

She crawled to me and hugged me close as she replied. "Yes, daddy. If that doesn't calm the fire I have in my belly, then I don't know what will."

"My God, Crystal ... I didn't know you squirted like that." June questioned her.

"I only did it once with Jake, but I started doing it in my sleep when we moved to the new place ... when I would have nightmares about him. But, I've never cum like this until just now. I was blown away when I came that hard."