Ava and/or Eva Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our family expanded to the second house, either a babysitter was employed for the second house while we played in the main one, or one of us acted as the baby sitter. Date nights were still followed strictly, and alone time with my ladies was always of utmost importance.

One odd thing ... although the need for treating Crystal like a bitch almost totally faded away after she returned to live with us, she still wanted her bitch time with me. She had an extremely high tolerance for pain and it turned her on immensely, so we had a regular 'rough sex' time in the playroom. She confided to me later that it was this aspect of her life that made her know most other men were 'dull' and that I 'could never be replaced'. She was the true 'wild child' of all of them and the more risque the sex, the better she liked it.

A prime example was a time we were fucking at the back of a park area when a group of 2 guys and a girl spotted us and stood watching from about ten feet away. She went wild and we put on quite a show for them as I took her doggy style, pulling her hair and slapping her ass while she stared at them and smiled wickedly, telling me to fuck her harder because 'they want to watch'. When we were done, she stood up and bowed while one of the males applauded, calling out 'bravo' while the other two smiled and waved as we walked away. The grin didn't come off her face for a week.

**********

Eva - An Epilogue

My ... our! ... precious daddy ... David, passed away in his sleep at the age of 86. The final autopsy listed a stroke as the cause of death. Although there was deep sadness at his departure, there was also great joy for the life he had lived. June, Crystal and I were lucky to have shared our love and our sexual joy with him, and will forever keep him in our hearts and minds.

His grand daughters ... *cough* daughters *cough* ... Ava and Eva, along with his son, David, and daughter, Brenda, are young adults now. David is heavily involved with his father's company, Cole Properties, and helped his father finish the final expansion stage that put it's worth at over 7 million. Ava, Eva and Brenda have pretty much taken over their mother's work at Cole's Personal Paper Products which is in the middle of it's third major expansion in the last 10 years.

June and Crystal wanted me to add a final footnote to my dad's life. If there was a stronger, more loving, caring, sharing or tender man in this world, then he must be a true superman. Dad, you will be sorely missed, but we will see you soon. Until then, you're always in our hearts. Give a kiss and my love to mom.

We love you, daddy!

Forever Yours,

Two Sluts and A Bitch