Avalon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back on her heels, Trish licked her lips, picked up the fallen towel and patted Carter's shrinking prick dry. "God, I love OYSTERS!" she exclaimed.

Peri pulled away from Carter, laughed out loud and said, "I told you so... Hey! We only have a few minutes to get to the harbor! We're still going para-sailing, aren't we?"

The teens pulled the stunned Carter into the bedroom and pushed him toward the bed where they had put his madras shorts, white 'Deep' T-shirt, and fresh boxers and crew socks. "Get dressed, Uncle Bill!" Peri said, "It's nearly noon!"

*

"Oh my gosh! Uncle Bill, that was incredible!" Peri declared as the golf cart whirred back to the cottage following their flying adventure.

"Yes, Dr. C.!" Trish, exclaimed, equally giddy, "That was SO COOL being up over the harbor and looking down and feeling the wind and...WOW! Thank you for thinking to do that!"

Carter smiled. He loved to see his girls happy and felt very proud, even self-satisfied, of the entire weekend's events. "Perfect!" he thought to himself. "Just fucking perfect!" Out loud he said, over his shoulder to the teens on the cart's backseat, "Yeah, it was great! I've never done that and always wanted to. And with two beautiful young sprites, too!"

Trish hugged Peri and squirmed with glee. Peri gave her a kiss and squeezed her back. "This is going to work out great!" Peri thought, very much pleased with herself.

Carter parked the cart, plugged it in and turned around on his seat. "OK, Chop, Chop!" He said as he clapped his hands, "We have to police the cottage, make sure it is all 'ship-shape' and be packed and ready for the taxi in..." he looked at his watch, "Thirty minutes... So NO HANKY PANKY! Check?" He asked with a wink and a grin.

"Check!" the teenagers relied, giggling. Trish added a smart-aleck salute. They slid out of the cart and walked, arm-in-arm up to the bungalow. Carter, unable to resist, sat and stared hungrily at their wiggling asses in the tight khaki shorts. Peri's runway walk always made his dick thick. "No Hanky Panky. CHECK!" he muttered to himself and followed the girls to the house.

Their cabbie from Friday, reliable and as promised, knocked on the bungalow door promptly at 2:15 p.m. Trish opened door, smiled and said, "Hi! I think we're almost ready. Can you hang out a minute?" The driver's tongue was already hanging out as he stared at her 40DD chest, obviously bra-less, beneath her white T-shirt. He had remembered the upskirt view from the drop off but had forgotten, or hadn't realized, that Trish was so stacked.

"Uh, sure," the man said, "Take your time. Ferry don't leave until 3."

Carter, hearing voices at the door, walked to the foyer from the bedroom with two suitcases. He set them on the floor and said, "Here, you can take these, if you would, please. We will all be out in less than five minutes with the rest."

"Oh, OK," the cabbie said, disappointed he would have little or no chance to continue ogling Trish while he waited. He picked up the bags as Peri showed up with hers. The taxi driver licked his lips as she passed by. Her well-formed ass, shrink-wrapped in her khaki shorts, was right in front of his nose for a split second of agony.

Carter carried Peri's bag and the trio followed the cabbie down the walk to his blue-and-green striped sedan. While the men put the luggage in the trunk, the girls made themselves comfortable in the back seat, precluding another viewing chance for the hapless and horny cabbie.

They arrived at the Avalon terminal with plenty of time to spare, which was a good thing because the late afternoon ferry on Sunday was typically crowded. Whereas tourists trickled into Catalina across the weekend, they nearly always needed to be back in their offices on Monday morning. The available seats for the return trip were not as good as on their voyage out, but the party didn't mind. They were content to sit for 75 minutes, casually chit-chatting and considering their own thoughts. Chief among these, certainly for Carter, was "What a great weekend. This is going to be one fucking terrific school year!"

*

As the trio walked with their luggage from the San Pedro terminal to the parking area Trish said, flatly, "I wanna sit in the middle, next to Dr. C."

"Yeah? queried Peri, with an edge, "Well, so do I."

"But... you got to sit by him when we drove here Friday." Trish pointed out, pursing her lips and frowning.

"And, so, what's your point?" Peri asked, arching her eyebrows and giving Trish a hard, challenging look.

Carter did not like the direction this exchange was taking. "Hey! Stop bickering!" he barked. "I want you both to sit in the backseat. When we get home we're going to have a conference, got it?" His tone clearly brooked no backtalk, yet the girls missed it.

"But Uncle..."

"Dr. C!..."

Carter stopped walking and looked sternly at the teens. "I asked, 'Got it?' and I wanted to hear you say, 'Yes, Sir!' Do you understand me clearly, now?" Although his voice was low volume, each word was sharply enunciated and destroyed further argument.

"Yes, Sir." Trish and Peri answered in unison.

"Good," replied Carter, hoping the quarrel was, in fact, put away for good.

At the Taurus, Carter stowed the bags in the trunk, unlocked the car and held open the rear passenger door. "OK, in you go. Both of you."

Trish used her superior body weight to brush Peri aside. She slid across the bench and claimed the spot behind the driver's seat. "At least I can sit this close to him," she said to herself, smugly.

Peri got in, leaving as much space as possible between her and Trish, and pointedly quartered her body to the window. "We'll see who's Number One, my fine, fat, friend," she muttered, cruelly, under her breath, unheard by her potential victim.

As Carter got behind the wheel, he noted the polarized position of his formerly happy harem. Sighing, he said nothing. Starting the motor, he thought "Honeymoon's over, I guess."

The fifty minute drive in heavy L.A. traffic required all of Carter's attention. Even so, he was acutely aware of the tense cabin atmosphere in the car. When he looked in his mirrors he saw Trish sulking behind him, arms folded under her big breasts and her mouth set in a frowning pout. Over his shoulder, Peri's twisted posture clearly showed her funk and he could not miss her periodic fuming exhalations.

Carter pulled the Ford into the garage and turned around in his seat as the automatic door dropped behind the vehicle. "OK, girls, listen up." His calm serious voice shattered the silence. "We're going to have a conversation, all of us, in a little bit, but first I want you, Trish, to go to my office and close the door. And you, Peri, please go into the spare bedroom and close that door. Both of you stay put until I say otherwise." He turned his head left and right as he gave his orders, ensuring eye contact with his audience. "Is this understood?" he asked.

"Yes," said Peri, through the tightest pressed lips she could manage and still speak.

"Yeah," acknowledged Trish, only slightly more audibly.

"Alright," Carter said, "Peri, you go first." He watched the younger girl get out of the car and, as she entered the house, he said, "Now you, Trish. Scoot!" When both teens were inside, Carter got the bags, took them to the master bedroom and then walked down the small side hall to his office.

Trish was sitting at his desk, drawing a series of triangle doodles on a scratch pad, when Carter opend the door. She looked up with wet eyes and said, "Dr. C..."

Carter held up his hand and said, "Presto," catching her shoulders as she slumped. He arranged the entranced redhead, comfortably bent forward, with her cheek on her left forearm on the desk blotter, and then left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

Two steps along the hall, Carter rapped on the spare bedroom door and opened it. Peri was sitting on the edge of the queen-size bed with her legs crossed, her feet tucked under the frame and her hands neatly folded in her lap. Looking up at Carter, Peri said, "What?" eloquently expressing her sullen, defiant, righteous indignation and injury in a single, simple, syllable. Carter immediately saw she was not receptive to discourse or cooperation.

SMACK! "That's 'what'," he said, delivering an open palm slap to the left side of her face, catching her ear, jaw, cheek and nose tip in the single swipe. "Now, DON'T say another word, but DO EXACTLY as I tell you." He unbuckled his belt as he spoke. "Nod your head and let me know you understand."

Stunned by the unexpected, stinging, blow, Peri nodded, fighting back tears and sucking her bottom lip. "Good," Carter said, pulling his belt through the loops of his madras walking shorts. "Stand up, please, and turn around, facing the bed." Peri immediately obeyed. "Fine, now pull off your T-shirt and toss it on the bed to your right." As Peri raised her shirt, Carter dropped his belt onto the mattress and stepped close behind her, holding her bare waist in his firm hands. She covered his brown belt with her white shirt. Carter slid his hands up her ribs slowly, reaching around, cupping her firm, naked breasts and pushing their awakened areolas and nipples back onto themselves, burying them in the surrounding nubile globes.

The tender, teasing, touches, following Carter's violence, confused Peri's mind but not her body. She sensed her pussy's familiar sexual arousal as she felt Carter's hot breath at the base of her neck and his strong fingers crushing her cinnamon coins.

"Pull down your shorts, and your panties, too, if you are wearing any," Carter growled, increasing his pressure on her boobs. Peri fumbled with the side-buttoned waist tab but managed to release it. She trembled, in uncertain anticipation, as she wiggled her bottom and pushed the shorts and her cotton panties over her hips, past her pert ass and down her tapered thighs. When they reached her knees, gravity took over and the clothes fell around her ankles.

"Very good, Peri," Carter praised her softly, lowering his hand from her fuller, rounder, left breast. He trailed his curved palm slowly across her midriff, flat tummy and abs. He paused. His extended pinky hooked the apex of her cunt and his thumb pad covered and depressed her belly button. Peri moaned in his grip as he pressed her clit and navel. "Things are better when you are very good, aren't they?" he asked.

"Nnnnhh," she whimpered, nodding agreement and curling her toes in her socks and shoes as a fire shot through her.

Carter pulled his left hand away suddenly. SMACK! He slapped Peri's left ass cheek hard and then flexed his fingers, like talons, into her quivering bare flesh. Peri yelped. Tears sprang from her eyes, despite her desperately not wanting them.

"And... when you're naughty," SMACK! he struck and pinched her butt again, "and defiant," SMACK! "Things are not so good, are they?" he quizzed her.

Peri, mixed up by the form of the question, shook her head, hoping this meant agreement and not rebellion. "That's right, Sweetie," Carter said, soothingly confirming she had signalled the correct desired response. He rubbed Peri's afflicted bottom and then slid his whole hand between her legs. "Nice is nice and not nice is... well, NOT nice." Carter demonstrated the first term of his tautology by inserting his middle three fingers into Peri's twat and spreading them while he relaxed his other hand and palped her right breast in a gentle massage.

"Nnnhhh, mmmm," Peri hummed, as her slick pussy grabbed at Carter's digits.

"Yes, Sweetie," Carter crooned into her left ear, "Eat them all up. Pull my fingers deep, deep inside." He added his pinky to the group and stabbed his thumb onto her stiff, aching, clitoris.

"Ohhh Uhhnn!" Peri squealed. Her dam burst over his hand. "Uhhnn... Uhnncle!"

"Come on, Peri, come, come, come for me," Carter coaxed, twisting her nipple and biting softly into her neck and shoulder.

"AAAHHH!" she screamed, thrashing her hips and pushing her chest forward against Carter's invading and restraining hands.

When Peri's tears and trembling ceased, her body collapsed, saved from falling only by Carter's hands, still clutching her key points. He spun her limp form in his arms and pulled her against himself, flattening her sensitized 35C bosom on his chest. He stroked her long light-brown hair with his right hand, kissed her sweetly and raised his left hand to their conjoined mouths. He rubbed her stickiness on their lips, licking his fingers and pushing them into her. Peri hungrily sucked her juices from his hand.

Carter tipped his head back and stared into Peri's red-rimmed hazel eyes. "Now, Sweetheart," he whispered, "Do you have something you want to say?"

"Uh, uh, uh," Peri stammered, inaudibly, then, with more strength, "Un-uncle Bill, I'm s-sorry I was m-mean and s-spoiled the nice weekend." Peri's tears rolled as she blubbered her heartfelt apology. "I LOVE you totally and forever and I'll never, never, never be s-selfish or m-mean to Trish, again." Peri sobbed against Carter until his T-shirt shoulder was soaked.

"There, there, Sweetie," Carter consoled her, sliding his hand down her hair and patting her nude back. "I'm very pleased to hear you say that. I know it's true, except for that part about 'spoiling the weekend.' You couldn't spoil it." He hugged her even tighter. "We had a great weekend and we're going to have a wonderful future. ALL of us!" Carter grinned over Peri's strawberry scented hair as he thought briefly of how he might even, somehow, include the hopefully pregnant Luz among his permanent population of concubines.

Peri sniffled, raised her steaked face and said, "Th-thank you, Uncle Bill. You are so kind and wise."

Carter bent and met her mouth with a long loving kiss. "Thank you, Peri," he said. "Now I need to go and take care of Trish. I'd like you to go to the master suite, unpack and put away all the clothes and then wait there." He held Peri at arms' length, hands on her shoulders and gazed at her face.

She rewarded him with her dimples as she smiled. "OK, Uncle Bill, but come as soon as you can, please!"

"Oh I will come as soon as I can, alright," Carter said to himself, feeling his eager cock swell with anticipation. "Of course, Sweetie, don't worry about that," he said aloud, as he stepped aside and watched Peri parade past him. Her butt and breasts bounced with each step.

Returning to the home office, Carter leaned over Trish's bent form and said, "Trish. Can you you hear me, Trish?"

"Yes," she mumbled into her forearm.

Carter raised her torso and turned the swivel chair away from the desk. "Good. Sit up, please," Carter directed, smiling when his thrall straightened up in the chair, but did not open her eyes. "Very good," he praised her, keeping a light left hand on her right shoulder. "Can you stand, please? You may use me for support." Trish pushed against the chair arms and wobbled upright, holding onto Carter's waist.

"That's right, Trish," Carter said, enfolding her in his arms and rubbing his hands up and down her spine. Her white cotton T-shirt, pulled from the waistband of her khaki shorts and dragged across her skin. "hold my waist and stand tall," he coached, while his hands, having gathered the hem of her shirt, sawed back and forth above her shoulder blades. His motion created a sort of hammock, capturing Trish's unharnessed boulders and juggling them up, down and sideways. Their weight and liberated movement across his own chest thrilled him. His cock raged in confined agony. "Feel that, Toots," he commanded. "Feel me shake your great jugs. Does that feel fine?"

"Yes," she said, "That feels fine."

"Good." Carter continued playing with her heavy breasts, lifting, lowering and separating them in their new sling. "It is important that you remember always: you are in my hands." Carter solemnly went on, "I am your master. I am your reason for everything. For anything. Tell me you understand that."

Yes, Master," Trish replied, "You are my reason for everything. For anything." She parroted her response.

Satisfied the basic program was still in place and functioning, Carter began fine tuning for their new menage. "Excellent!" he exclaimed. "You will live with me, and with my personal assistant, your friend, your tutor, Peri Halstead. We will all work and play, eat and sleep, together as a family unit. Which means," Carter took a deep breath, "That while you may act generally of your own free will, you will always be under my control. Always you will listen for my voice. You WANT to hear me. You NEED to hear me. You HOPE to hear my instructions, my guidance, so that you may correctly satisfy and obey me. Do you understand? Tell me. Simplify it. Show me you understand." He paused. Trish was silent.

Just when Carter thought he had failed, Trish spoke. "You are my master and my reason for life. You give me direction and guidance. I want it, need it and heed it. My choices come from your options," she interpreted her understanding.

"Yes!" Carter cried, elated, "Exactly so!" He stopped shifting Trish's boobs in her shirt and sat her back down. "Now, for a general guide: There must be no squabbling between you and Peri. EVER. You are older and must yield to her childish whims." Carter knelt in front of Trish and raised the front of her shirt above her bare breasts. "I love you." He kissed each thick, stiff, pink nipple. "I love Peri." Kissing her tits a second time, he said, "I love BOTH of you equally, and EACH of you more so than the other, for your own unique qualities." Carter fingered Trish's pendant. "Did you give me your virginity? In every way? he asked and sucked her left areola as he listened for her response.

"Nnnnnhh," Trish moaned as he drew hard upon her, "Yesss," she finally answered, panting.

"Did I give you a garnet necklace as a token of my love and appreciation?" He switched to her right nipple and nipped before tugging it into his mouth.

"NNNnnhh," she whimpered. "Yesss, Mmmaster."

"So, no more silliness, then," Carter said as he pulled her shirt back down. "You must trust me. I will fuck you. I will fuck Peri. You may find I fuck other young girls, too. This makes NO DIFFERENCE to us. Your guideline is: You love me forever and fuck me whenever. Say that to me now," he commanded her.

"I love you forever and fuck you whenever," Trish replied autonomically.

"Right," Carter said, "PRESTO." Trish's eyes opened and she saw Carter in front of her, looking deep into her bright blue windows. "Hey, Toots, he said casually, with an undertone of concern, "Howyadoin' kiddo?"

"OK, I guess, Dr. C.," Trish said, wrinkling her brow. "I dunno what made Peri pissed off, though. I thought it was "share and share alike' like it was all weekend and I had to sit by the window Friday... wasn't it my turn to cuddle you in the car? She asked, plaintively pleading her cause.

Carter quickly reassured her. "I get it, Toots," he said, "and I am not angry. But, you must remember, Peri is, in many ways, still a child. She's only just out of high school. You have the greater experience. You need to be the tolerant, compromising one... for a while, anyway." He smiled and gently squeezed her right shoulder.

"Well..." Trish said, dubiously, "Maybe. But she didn't have to be a bitch when she was so nice before."

Changing tack, Carter said, "So, you didn't get to cuddle me in the car. Do you want to use the spare room and cuddle with me right now?" he suggested.

"Shyaah!" Trish blurted, "Yes! But isn't Peri in there?" she asked, with her grin evaporating.

"Nope. I gave her what for, for acting mean to you," Carter smiled, touching Trish's pale, plump, China-doll cheek. "I told her to go to the master suite and wait until I came."

Trish's eyes shone and her face brightened again. "You mean..."