Avalon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. That's what I meant and that's what I mean." He drew his thumb down her face toward her mouth. Trish promptly closed her thick, rubbery lips around it and sucked. "So... Yes, cuddle?" he asked, "...just us?" He stood, holding her hand and pulled her from the chair into his arms.

Trish draped herself around his neck, kissing him with quick, fiery, light brushes as she shimmied against his chest. Carter back-walked them to the smaller bedroom, turned Trish as they entered and pulled out of her cloying embrace. He kicked the door closed and pushed her back onto the bed. The springs popped and the wood frame creaked as she fell and he dove on top of her.

"Where's Freddie?" Carter laughed, eagerly undoing the waist tab on Trish's shorts and stripping them down her legs. She kicked away her shoes and Carter pulled off her khakis as she rolled on her shoulders, bending and spreading her knees. As Carter hunched forward, targeting her orange fox-shaped muff behind her sheer black nylon panties, Trish clawed his rounded back, dragging his 'Divers Do It Deep' T-shirt up and over his head.

Carter pulled back. Trish threw his shirt aside, interlocked her socks-clad ankles around his thighs and pulled him forward and down by his armpits. "Come back here, you!" she giggled, "Freddie's waiting in his den." Carter slid his hands beneath Trish's ass, grabbed her underpants' waistband and pulled the briefs. Trish released him from her leg-lock and rocked back again, tucking her spread knees to her chest. Carter whisked away the thin lingerie impediment and planted his face at the pink cavern below Freddie's round nose.

Trish closed her thighs against Carter's ears and pulled her T-shirt above her heaving tits as his tongue dove deep into her cleft. "Mmmm, Nnnhhhh," she moaned, loving the sharp electric jolts shooting up from her cunt through her tummy to her breasts. She clawed her nipples and rolled her torso. "Aahh, Uhhn," she cried as her orgasm began. "Ohh! Dr. C!" she squealed, "Oh, please! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Carter looked up from her dripping cunt. His face, glazed with her juice, shone as he growled, "No, I don't think you're ready... yet!" Returning to her open, winking, pink pussy, Carter shucked his madras shorts and boxers while he burrowed his tongue in Trish's trench.

"OOoooo, nnnhhh, mmmm!" Trish mewled, "Pleeeezze! Pleeeezze! I'M COMMING! Fuck Me! FUCK ME!" she begged until she was hoarse as Carter mercilessly ravaged her.

"Alright, Toots," Carter said, straightening up and scooting forward, "Here's the doctor!" He shoved his tumescent prick into her with a single mighty lunge of his swinging hips. He covered her hands, on her tits, with his own and clutched powerfully, pinching their mass.

"OHHHHH! UHHHHNN!" Trish screamed. She felt his thick pole filling her up to her stomach as her boobs were crushed through her chest to her shoulder blades. "Oh My God! Oh My GOD! YESSS! YESSS! Oh! YESSSS! Fuckme, fuckme, Uhnnn!" she babbled incoherent in her ecstasy.

Carter retreated and thrust, pulled and pushed, pounding hard and fast until... SPLOOT! He fired his steaming seed. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! Groaning and growling, Carter shot time upon time. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! "Take it all, Toots!" He howled, "You asked for it... YOU GOT IT!" SPLOOT! SPLOOT!

When he had no more supplies to deliver, he still had gas in his truck. Withdrawing his thickly coated cock from Trish's cunt, he raised her hips and spread her bottom, exposing her pink rosebud. Swiftly he bored his slick, soft, spongy dickhead into her asshole until the rim consumed him. Pressing steadily he drove his hard, thick cock forward.

"AYYY!" Trish yipped, surprised by the extra attention. She hitched her hips and crunched her abdomen, closing her sphincter around the visitor with a special hug. "AYYY, Yess! OH! YES!" she cried as Carter passed the midpoint and continued until his sword was buried to its hilt in her ass. He rocked back and forth, flexing his cock as she clenched her glutes and squeezed him. "OH! Here I COME" Oh God! I'm COMING again!" Trish bellowed, scraping her nails into Carter's back.

Inspired by her rapture, Carter surprised himself with another volley of cum. SPLOOT! Sploot! sploot. His balls, at last depleted, spent their last effort filling Trish's bottom with their best reserve.

Trish's arms fell away and she flopped, spread-eagled on the queen-size bed, her legs still trembling as Carter lowered them from his shoulders to the bed. He lay down beside his redheaded lover and kissed her as he drew 'figure eights' around her mounded breasts with his index finger.

"I'm hungry," he said. "How about you? Shall we call for a pizza?" he asked.

Trish, still limp from her glorious fucking, nodded and said, "yes, please."

**Evening**

Carter hung up the phone, glanced at his watch and turned to Trish, standing beside him with her hands behind her back. "Well," he announced, "If they meet their estimated forty-five minutes delivery time, we'll be eating pizza at...7:20." He smiled, pleased by Trish's glowing countenance which silently, but effectively, broadcast 'I just got fully fucked!' for anyone with eyes. "Put a bottle of Merlot in the freezer to chill, please, Toots," he asked her, "while I collect our Peri."

"OK, Dr. C.," Trish replied, smiling sneakily back at him. Her blue eyes twinkled and she extended her hands. As Carter reflexively reached out to meet them, Trish offered, and dropped in his hands, Peri's T-shirt, shorts and underwear, which she had picked up in the spare bedroom as she was putting her own outfit back on. "Do you want to take her clothes to her?" she asked, sweetly, before heading for the dining room wine rack.

Carter stared, dismayed, at her swaying full hips and round bottom cheeks huddled in her khakis. Licking his lips, he shook off her mesmerizing seduction and walked to the master suite. Wearing a wry grin, he tossed and caught Peri's panties as he went.

Peri sat centered on the king-size bed, back to the headboard, indecorously cross-legged. Her pussy gaped and her creamy bare breasts heaved beneath the open crimson-and-gold folds of her unbelted kimono. Her coins were fully puffed supporting her long, hard, cinnamon nipples. She was brushing her long, straight, light-brown hair and counting, " 97... 98... 99... 100!" On the final count, she canted her head, looked at Carter and said, "Oh! Hi, Uncle Bill! I was beginning to wonder if you were ever coming, so I decided to do my toenails and brush my hair." She uncrossed her legs and extended her feet. "Aren't they just wild? I hope you like them!" She tossed the myrtle-wood brush aside after discreetly wiping its handle on a pillowcase. She hoped Carter would not notice the residual pussy juice and discover she had actually been fucking herself until she had heard his footsteps in the hall.

Carter crossed the room and lifted her left heel. She arched her foot and pointed five perfect, glossy, deep blue toenails for him to inspect. "Its called 'Huckleberry Heather' and I think it is a perfect shade match for that beautiful big blue vein that runs underneath your penis and throbs so, when I suck." She laughed and pushed her foot into the crotch of his madras shorts. "You want to compare it and see if you don't think I'm right?"

Carter coughed. "The mind is willing, Sweetie, but the body is weak. I need nourishment. Pizza is on the way." He gawped at her tits with their large, perfectly round areolas and stiff, tall soldiers. "Of course I could eat you up, but somehow that just makes me hungrier." He chuckled and said, "Come on, let's have our little team meeting before the pizza gets here."

He stepped into the closet and returned moments later in his black-and-copper robe, with Trish's blue-and-silver kimono draped over an arm. "You are right, Peri: Gotta have our unis!" He helped her off the bed and together they went to the kitchen nook.

Trish saw them in their silk as they approached and was out of her clothes in a flash. Carter tossed her her robe and she slipped into it with a sigh. "Oh, this is absolutely the nicest, slinkiest thing I have ever worn! I just love it!" she bubbled and she danced with a flourish to the big couch.

Carter said, "You must have read my mind, Trish." Holding Peri's hand, he moved to the middle of the divan, stood between his young nymphs and hugged them into a triangular cocoon. "There needs to be no misunderstandings among us if we are going to make our family unit work, girls," he said softly as they curled their arms around him and each other. "I have had one-on-one sessions with both of you and I am confident WE are clear, but I need to know YOU are good with each other, too."

He kissed their foreheads, then their noses and finally their mouths with alternate, sweet, pecks. "So, this is the time to say things to each other and 'make a clean breast of it' as the ancients used to say." His hands emphasized his words as he reached around and stoked the bulging sides of their silk-shrouded mounds. "Do you have something to say to each other? I'm going to sit. You take your time and get it right, OK?" As he sat on the middle cushion of the couch he slowly drug his hands down the teens' ribs, over their hips and across their bottoms, leaving each with a slight pat of encouragement.

Peri, tingling from Carter's fleeting, light touches and kisses, squared herself to Trish. Pushing her hands inside the blue kimono, she rested them on her friend's hips and said, "I am SO sorry I was mean and pissy with you, girlfriend! I love you and I am glad you're here and I was wrong to act like I did."

Trish was moved by Peri's sincere tone, kind words and the tears she saw welling behind her long eyelashes. She pulled the younger girl against herself and kissed her cheeks as she rubbed her back through her silk robe. "No, no, no," she said softly, "It was really my fault. I got all, like, possessive and made like you were not there or shouldn't be there, or... oh, I don't know, but ANYWAY it was wrong of me. I am sorry. I love you, too!" Trish's emotions burst to the surface as she apologized and both girls sobbed and hugged each other.

Carter was extremely pleased his little conferences had defused and re-directed the budding conflict. As he watched, the teens' focus subtly changed from mutual consolation and contrition to more explicit demonstrations of their affection for each other. Small kisses on wet cheeks became deep, passionate kisses with ardent lip-chewing. Gentle rubs on haunches and backs morphed into clutching, grasping, squeezing embraces. Their conversation quickly deteriorated to moans, groans, hums and whimpers as they writhed, upright, like snakes in a jar.

Carter felt his own sexual tension increasing although his dick was still out of commission and resting. "You go, girls!" he silently cheered, thrilled by the impromptu show. Peri and Trish swayed and swiveled. Requiring more freedom to express themselves, they slid each other's kimonos off their shoulders and pressed their breasts and pussies hard together as the silk wrappers swished to the floor.

Carter rose from the couch, moved aside and, without disturbing their embrace and kisses, he gently prodded their hips. Under his guidance, the girls, still squirming, lay across the sofa cushions. Trish, on the bottom, braced herself with her left foot on the floor and her right leg extended over the far right arm of the couch. Peri, her toes dug into the crevice between the right cushion and the settee arm, finally broke their kiss and raised her bottom, hunching over Trish's great breasts. She kissed their tops and drug her bee-stung bottom lip along until she had secured Trish's pink, puffed, right areola in her mouth.

"Nnnnnn," Trish hummed, as her tutor teased and sucked her tit. She brought her hands up, separated Peri's ass cheeks and fingered her rosebud and cunt.

"Uuuunnn," moaned Peri, soaking Trish's intruding fingers with a fresh supply of juice. Frustrated by the confining space of the narrow couch, Peri abandoned Trish's boob and spun around. Trish lost her manual contact with Peri's twat, but not unhappily, as it now presented itself to her face. Likewise, Peri, crouched over Trish's loins, knees astride her stomach, targeted Trish's open, pink slice as her swinging breasts' erect nipples tickled Trish's abdomen.

Both teens brought their mouths to bear on their partner's sensitive, sweet slits and clits. Their ecstatic squeals and whimpers were lost in the depths of their sticky slices, as they came repeatedly for each other. Carter's cock, still in recovery from fucking Trish, ached but remained flaccid, as he enjoyed the frenzied tableau.

The doorbell reminded him another activity had been originally planned. Leaving the co-eds, still locked in their 69 position, but now, more calmly, cleaning each other up with soft licks, Carter went to the front door and paid for the delivered supreme combo pizza.

He set it on the kitchen nook table and called out, "Dinner's served, ladies, if you're not full already!" He retrieved the nicely cold Merlot, opened the bottle and poured three glasses. By the time the wine and the plates were on the table, Peri and Trish, once more in their kimonos but still flushed from their sexcapade, were seated, grinning, at the table.

"Oh Boy!" Trish exclaimed, "Just in time, I thought I would starve!" she laughed and poked Peri in the ribs. "Not really, thank you very much, Peri!" she added as an aside.

"Me too," Peri said, winking. "I think we are all good, Uncle Bill," she said, taking a sip of the wine and pulling a pie slice onto her plate. "Don't worry about a thing, OK?"

Carter took a large swallow of his wine and replied, "Not worried a bit, Sweetie. I am really confident that everything is sorted out." He raised his glass and toasted them, "Here's to being young and fair in the 'Merry Old Land of Oz.'"

Peri and Trish clinked his glass with theirs, laughed out loud, and shouted, "To OZ!"