All Comments on 'Average Joe Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago

Solid and trustworthy as always, DG. Good stuff, real and believable. You da man!

Quibbles follow (very few), via "Send Feedback".

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Good story

Your stories are like a narrative of "the life story of......" They are still interesting and the characters are well developed. Looking forward to the next chapter.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Fine coming of age

This is not an average joe sexual initiation! Great fun though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fun story and nice read

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
A Good Solid Story

It isn't just average Joe, it is average people who know what they want and how to get it without all the airs and graces or the opposite that are seen in many stories. Thanks for a good read

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Another one!

Just started reading this series, and I have to say that I'm loving it. Another great story from you DG, Can't wait for more of Joe's story.

~Nightime

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Much easier to score

A solid 4, much improved and not just because of the sex. The story is finally rolling, though I did find some issues:

"Joey, since this is your first time you will be coming quickly.

-then-

"Joey, you're not going to last long this first time. Let's hurry up and get it over with for you."

He literally just ejaculated 5 minutes ago, all over your tits.

Uhmm, if she's so confident that he's gonna pop in 30 seconds, why not blow him to completion and let him have that amazing experience?

Then, with his (second) cum out of the way, he'd have some stamina so his first time isn't so pathetic and embarrassing? Instead, she sucks him to even higher levels of arousal and he pops in moments and, go figure, he feels shitty about it.

For the woman that is supposed to be educating him about sex she's an idiot.

"...I just figured once you shot your first load into me that it would be awhile before you came again. That's already twice in one hour."

How is it his first load if he's shot off twice in ten minutes? (Twenty at absolute outside, no way it took them an hour to climb the stairs, drop trou and *pop*)

Why would she get dressed - she had a swimsuit on, all she did was go into her house, why get dressed to teach about sex?

Again, yes there are some issues, but the story as a whole seems to be moving towards an actual tale to be read instead of a history lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sex scenes could use some spicing up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Giving you 5 stars on your story. I like Average Joe's character. I like the atmosphere and all the characters involved. Going on to Chapter 4. Keep writing please !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES