Average Joe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

For my last surprise Mary told me she was going to have anal sex with me. I was surprised because she always told me she wasn't big on it but it would be her goodbye sex for me. She showed me just what to do.

After getting her very wet, needless to say I was already hard. She had me rub KY jelly all around her asshole. I even pushed my finger into her and got some lube on the inside. I was then instructed to coat my cock with more of the lube. Mary was both nervous and anxious, and so was I.

I got behind Mary and ever so slowly pushed the head of my cock into her asshole. It was so tight, much tighter than her pussy. She had me stop for a moment so she could get used to my cock being there. She told me to push in a little more, which I did. I could feel the warmth of her body.

I stopped again and waited till she told me to slowly pump in and out. It felt so different, not better but different. My pumping was going faster and Mary said to keep going. Before I knew it my cock was buried deep into Mary's asshole and I was pumping hard. I was holding onto her hips tightly as I was about to come.

I could feel Mary have an orgasm when she screamed out and I came deep in her bowels. I shot load after load deep within her. When my cock softened, I pulled it out and was surprised I didn't have shit all over it.

Mary laughed. "Joey I cleaned up my insides before having anal sex with you. I didn't want you to get all grossed out."

****

It was our last time together and to say I didn't miss it, I'd be lying. I still visited and had dinner with them at times. For Christmas Mary invited me for dinner but I told her that I had promised my Aunt Trudy that I would be there for dinner with them. Most of my cousins and my grandparents would be there.

On Christmas morning, before going to Aunt Trudy's I stopped in to see Mary and Nancy. I had gotten each of them a gift certificate for Christmas. For Nancy I got one for her I-pod. She could download music which she loves to do. Mary's was for her favorite store. I figured she could buy whatever she wanted.

They both thanked me and gave me a light kiss and a big hug. Then they handed me a present. I really never expected it. I got a new pair of jeans and two shirts. I had to laugh when Nancy said she picked out the shirts. She said they would make me look more studly. We all laughed.

When I got to Aunt Trudy's a lot of the family was already there. They had opened their Christmas presents early in the morning. I did have a present for Aunt Trudy and Uncle Ralph. I gave Aunt Trudy a gift certificate also as well as a flowered plant. She actually had tears in her eye when she thanked me. I got Uncle Ralph a box of golf balls. He shook my hand and gave me kind of a manly hug.

It was nice seeing my relatives again. I didn't see them all that often and wasn't really close to any of them, except Aunt Trudy. I told them about my job and my apartment. It was then Aunt Trudy handed me a gift. I have to say I was surprised.

I opened it and it was a DVD player. She said that she had talked with Mary and was told I didn't have one. I almost cried when I hugged my Aunt. I knew she had always tried to be a good mother to me but with four kids of her own it wasn't easy.

After saying my goodbyes, I headed home. It had been a good day, seeing everyone and even receiving gifts. I had the next day off and set up my new DVD player. Nancy asked me if I wanted to watch a couple of movies she got for Christmas. I asked her about Mary and she told me her friend Henry was coming over to visit and she didn't want to bother them.

After Christmas life went on. I went to work and a lot of people said I seemed more outgoing. I would see the cashiers before going home in the morning. They were mostly women in their thirties and forties. Some divorced and others married.

Linda, one of the divorced cashiers, asked me how my Christmas went and I told her it was nice. After telling her I hooked up my DVD player she asked me if I could help hook up her DVD player that she had bought for her family. She said she had no idea how to set it up. I liked her; she was always nice to me. I told her I could come over after she got off work. I would go home and get some sleep first.

I got her address and went to her house. She mentioned her kids weren't home, they were at their dad's and would be gone for a few hours. She was hoping to have the player ready for them when they go home.

Linda had on a tight pair of jeans and a low cut top. It was hard not to stare at her. She was flirting with me and asking me about my girlfriends. When I told her I didn't have any she said I had to be kidding. I was laying on the floor on my back hooking her player to the TV set. When she bent over her blouse dropped away from her chest and I got a great view of her bra covered tits. It seemed she did it intentionally. She always joked with me at work.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it," I replied.

I knew my cock was getting hard and there was nothing I could do about it. Linda smiled at me and reached down and rubbed the bulge in my pants.

"Did I cause that?" she said while smiling at me.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid so," I answered.

I finished hooking up her DVD player and she slipped in a disk to try it out. It was x-rated and there was a woman sucking on a man. I looked over at Linda and she said, "That's how I would like to pay you for your services."

She had me sit on her couch and pulled off my jeans and briefs. She got on the floor and began sucking my cock. It was then I remember Mary telling me to take care of the woman and she would take better care of me.

I lightly pushed Linda off my cock and had her stand up. I opened her jeans and pulled them down along with her pink panties. I had her sit down on the couch and buried my face into her cunt. I did a lot of the things that Mary had taught me. I was tongue fucking Linda and rubbing her nub at the same time.

"Oh my God! Where did you learn to do this? It feels so good. I want you in me."

I reached over and took a condom out of my wallet and handed it to Linda. She opened it and slipped it on my cock. I got up and sat on the couch with Linda straddling me. She lowered herself down on my very hard cock. I had removed her blouse and pulled her bra up over her tits.

I gently rubbed her tits from the outside working my way in. While she was grinding her pussy into me I began sucking on her nipples just the way I was taught. It wasn't long before Linda had a huge orgasm. I held onto her hips while I shot a load into the condom. She leaned forward and gave me a light kiss.

"Damn, Joey! You were great. I would never have expected you to be such a great lover. I hope we can get together again."

She got off of me and even pulled the condom off and wrapped it in a tissue. She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom. I got dressed and waited for her to return. I took the movie out of the player and put it back in its case. I handed it to her when she came back into the living room. I was sure she wouldn't want her kids to find it.

"Thank you for everything Joey, even for hooking up the DVD player."

"You're more than welcome. Call anytime you need help with anything." I had to laugh how we both skated over the sex.

I told her I would see her at work. She smiled as I was leaving and gave me another thank you.

As I drove home I had mixed feelings. It was fun and different from Mary. I understood what Mary meant when she told me it is just sex until I found the right woman. I know there was no love between Linda and me but she was a friend. I had to wonder if that would all change now.

The next morning when I saw Linda, it was the same as it always was. She did say, "Hi Stud" when no one else could hear. She was acting the same as always, there was no real difference. I was feeling pretty good about it.

Two days later Martha stopped me as I was getting ready to leave the store. Martha was in her forties and married to Lee. I had seen him a number of times He seemed like a pretty decent guy.

"Joey!" said Martha. I turned around to see what she wanted.

"Do you have any plans for New Years Eve?" she asked.

"No, just going to rent a couple of DVD's and stay home."

"Lee and I would like you to come to our house for New Years Eve. We have a nice group of friends and pretty much do our own thing. Some drinking and a lot of music and dancing. We always have a lot of food so you won't go hungry," said Martha with a smile. "You shouldn't have to bring in the New Year by yourself, please come."

I thanked Martha and told her I would be there. I had both New Years Eve and New Years day off. I thought about Mary going out with Henry. Who knows, maybe I'd get lucky too.

*

Thank you for those of you who are staying with me on this story. Chapter four will be posted soon. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12