Average Joe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to a bar and begun to drink. It was still pretty early in the day. I ordered some greasy food and ate and then started drinking again. I was drunk and went to my car to sleep it off. I got in my back seat and before I knew it, I was out.

At about eight at night the police were knocking on my window. They asked to see my identification and asked why I was drunk sleeping in the car. I remember being told one time that as long as you didn't have your keys in the ignition you couldn't be arrested for a DUI.

I explained to the officer that I had just lost the woman I loved so I got drunk. I had been sleeping for about four hours. The officer put me in the squad car and drove me home. He said I could come and get my car the next day. I guess he felt sorry for me. I was still drunk but had sobered up some.

When I got out of the squad car Nancy was there. "Joey, what happened?"

"Are you related to this man?" The officer asked Nancy.

"He rents the room above the garage. He's like a brother to me. What happened officer?"

"We found him drunk sleeping in his car. He said something about losing his girlfriend."

"Thank you for bringing him home officer, I'll see he get inside."

I was able to walk and talk ok but Nancy followed me up to my apartment. "Ok Joey what happened?"

"Maybe you didn't know but I'm in love with Ariel. I went to have lunch with her and she was with another man, a real hunk. They were holding hands and she really looked happy."

"Joey, everyone knows you love Ariel. I'm pretty sure she loves you too. There is something wrong here. You need to go back to bed and get some more rest. You might want to take a shower first, you don't smell so good. You're not a very happy drunk."

Nancy left and I took her advice. I took a shower and put on a pair of jockeys and went to bed. At about midnight there was someone beating on my door. It scared the shit out of me.

I jumped out of bed and looked out and it was Ariel. She looked mad, scared or both. It was hard to tell. I opened the door and she busted in. She was dressed in a robe and pajamas.

"What in the hell is the wrong with you. I got home, got ready for bed and got a call from Nancy. She said the police brought you home and said you have been drinking all day and they found you asleep, drunk in your car.

"Nancy went on to say you said you lost your girlfriend. What the hell is going on? You scared me half to death. I didn't even take the time to get dressed. I need to know what happened."

"I was there at the Red Lobster. I saw you with that man. I could hardly blame you. You looked so happy."

"What were you doing at the Red Lobster? Were you following me?"

"No, I mean yes, hell I don't know what I mean. I stopped by to take you to lunch and the lady said you had just left with a young man and wouldn't be back the rest of the day. She did say she overheard that you might be going to the Red Lobster. So I went there and saw you, with him, the good looking man.

"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong but I have been in love with you since the day we met. I have always been afraid to tell you because I didn't want to lose you as a friend. Now I've probably lost you as a friend anyway."

"Joey I'm mad as hell that you followed me and that you don't trust me. The man you saw me with at the restaurant is my brother. He and his family came in for Aunt Mary's wedding. He asked me out to lunch so we could talk about our lives. The rest of his family is at our house. Of course I would hold his hand and smile at him. He's my brother and I love and miss him."

"Oh God, I blew it didn't I?"

"You're lucky I love you or I would drop you like a hot potato."

"You love me?"

"Sometimes you seem so dense. Why do you think that it's only you I kiss on the lips? I'm always holding your hand, why do you think that is? I've dated quite a few guys but you are the only one that never tried to kiss me or tried to accidentally touch my boobs or grab my ass. I waited for you to try something, to make some kind of a move, but you never did. You've never said anything.

"You even said it was ok when I went to the game with the guys. Granted nothing would have happened but I wanted you to tell me you loved me and prefer I not go with other men, friends or not. We could have discussed it. I asked you about meeting me on the girl's night out and you declined. I wanted you to say, "I'll be there!"

"I was trying to be a gentleman and doing my best to get along with you. I was afraid to touch you and maybe lose you as a best friend. You are my best friend you know."

"Joey, I love you too. Couldn't you see that?" She seemed to calm down some. "Do you want to make love to me right now?"

"Are you serious? Oh shit, what a stupid answer." I watched her smile and then took her in my arms and kissed her.

I did it just the way I was taught. I moistened my lips and kissed her gently. Backed away a few inches, opened my mouth just a little and kissed her harder. I began applying pressure and we were soon touching tongues.

"Joey, I don't want to just have sex. I want you to make love to me. Can you do that?"

I didn't need to answer her as I took her back into my arms and continued kissing her. I was standing there kissing the woman I loved. I untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. I began to unbutton the top of her pajamas.

"You don't have a bra on." I don't even know why I said it.

"I don't wear a bra to bed," she answered but I saw a smile.

I continued unbuttoning her top and it soon joined her robe on the floor. I walked her over to my bed and we sat down. I kissed her again and pushed her over on her back.

"You are so beautiful," I said, as I began to massage her boobs the way I was taught from the side up to the nipple. The first thing to touch her nipples was my lips. I began a gentle sucking on one and then the other. I felt them harden while in my mouth. I then sucked on one while massaging the other. She was running her fingers through my hair as I did this.

I got off the bed and leaned forward and began to kiss her taut tummy.

She was making light moaning sounds. As I moved down below her belly button I slowly pulled her pajama bottoms off along with her panties.

I buried my face in her trimmed muff. I rubbed my face all over it. I could smell her sex while I was doing this. I moved further down and began kissing her pussy. So sweet, hot and wet, I had to bury my face in it. I began tonguing her pussy as it got wetter.

Finally we moved up on the bed and I got back between her legs and continued to tongue her pussy. I began to rub her nub with my thumb. I was determined to make her come using my oral abilities. I didn't have long to wait as she screamed out. "God, Joey, it feels so good, I've never felt like this, ever."

I told her I have never felt this way about anyone. I felt like I could suck on her pussy forever. "Kiss me Joey, kiss me with my love juices on your face. I want you so much."

I did kiss her over and over again. "Take me now Joey, make me your woman." I couldn't believe she was talking like this to me, but I loved it.

I reached in the nightstand and grabbed a condom. She saw me and said, "Only if you feel you need it. I'm on the pill and haven't been with anyone since I met you."

I threw the condom back in the drawer, removed my jockeys and began rubbing my cock up and down the wet slit of her pussy. It felt so hot on the head of my cock. I put the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Ariel, I love you more than anyone else in the world. I want you to know that," I said as I pushed my cock slowly and deep into her.

I know this was the best sex ever. It must be because of who I was having sex with. I pumped and pushed my cock in and out of her. I felt her scream out again as she had a huge orgasm. She wrapped her legs around me as best she could.

"I'm about to come Baby," I said to her. "I love you so much," as I let loose with the largest load I can ever remember.

Ariel was having multiple orgasms as I just held my cock deep in her. Her pussy kept having spasms, each time squeezing my cock till I had nothing left. Our bodies were both soaking wet. I pulled my cock out of her and held myself up with my arms as I kissed her one more time.

I rolled off to her side and was trying to slow down my breathing. She rolled over on her side and said, "I'm not telling you about my past but that was the most erotic sexual experience I have ever had. I can't believe I came so many times. Where did you learn to make love like that?"

"Ariel, I've had sex with women before but I have never experienced love before. This is a first for me to make love with someone I truly care for."

She leaned over and kissed me as we cuddled. We must have fallen asleep because Ariel said to me. "Joey, wake up, it five o'clock. I have to get home before my household wakes up."

She went into the bathroom, I figure to relieve herself and wipe herself off. She came back out and quickly put on her pajamas and Robe. "Joey, this isn't a one-time thing and you need to know that I'm your woman and I love you." After giving me a kiss she left quietly and I watched her car pull out of the driveway.

I lay back in my bed on the wet spot and knew I was the luckiest man alive. I got up around ten and cleaned up. I figured I better change my sheets too. I called Ariel and Claire answered the phone.

"Hi Mrs. Moore, may I speak to Ariel?"

"Good thing you didn't call ten minutes ago, she just got up." She didn't seem mad in fact I thought she laughed.

"Hi Joey, what's up?" asked Ariel. I figured her relatives were all up and could hear her conversation.

"I had the best time of my life last night and wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream," I said.

"It wasn't, I had a dream last night too. Hold on a sec, Mom's telling me something."

"What did she want?" I asked.

"She said since you had the night off she was wondering if you wanted to come over and meet the family?"

"I'd love to, I'll be there in an hour. I love you," I said and hung up.

I forgot I didn't have my car. I had to go pick it up. I saw Nancy as I was waiting for the cab. "Are you ok today," she asked. "I called Ariel and told her what you said last night."

"Yes I'm fine," I answered. "In fact I'm better than fine, I'm heading over now to meet some of her family as soon as I go pick up my car."

"Oh! By the way, I saw Ariel's car pull out a little after five this morning. Don't worry, I can keep a secret. Glad you two were able to work it out." Nancy went in the house laughing. She was too smart for her age.

As I was driving to Ariel's place I had thought of all the things I owed Nancy for. She really was like a sister to me.

I met Ariel's brothers and their families. I couldn't believe it when Ariel introduced me as her boyfriend. Her mom didn't even seem surprised. Was I the only one wearing blinders all this time? I spent the day with Ariel and her family. We ordered in some pizza and I listened to all the stories they told me about Ariel growing up.

****

The day of the wedding I put on my suit and tie. I went to see Mary and Nancy to see if they needed anything. Henry would be moving in after they got back from their honeymoon. I have to say that Mary looked beautiful. She had that special glow that you hear new brides have.

She told me she was truly happy and wanted to thank me for it. It was during our time together that she realized she was still a desirable woman. She still had a lot to give the right man. She had been sulking for two years and now felt like a new person.

"I guess we helped each other," I said.

I told her I had a girlfriend. She laughed and said Ariel and I were meant for each other. We weren't opposites at all, just brought up differently. I wished her luck and headed over to pick up my girlfriend.

She had a glow about her too. She was my angel, the love of my life. We headed out the door and she had a little suitcase with her. "What's in the suitcase," I asked.

"My change of clothes. I'm not sleeping in this dress."

"Where are you staying?"

She looked at me and said, "You're having one of your dense moments." It was then I realized she was spending the night with me.

The wedding was great. I danced with Ariel, Nancy, Claire, Mary and any other women who wanted to dance. We did some line dancing, the Macarena, and a lot of just jumping around. It was fantastic. Both Mary's and Ariel's families treated me like I belonged. Robert laughed when I told him Ariel was my girlfriend.

After saying congratulations and goodbye to Mary and Henry, Ariel and I headed to my apartment. When we got there I didn't wait for her to make a move. I immediately took her in my arms and kissed her. It didn't take long for us to get undressed. I had to smile when Ariel said she wasn't used to undressing in front of a man.

When I asked her if her family knew where she was staying she said she told her brother she would be staying at a friend's house for the night and it would give him and his wife a comfortable bed. She would see them in the morning before they left for home.

I told Ariel I wanted to do special things with her tonight. I wanted to show her how much I truly loved her. At first she looked at me a bit nervous.

"Ok," she said slowly, "but don't hurt me, I'm not into pain."

"I could never hurt you," I said as I asked her to lie on her back.

Thank you for reading my story. It's become much longer than I had expected. There will be one more chapter. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear.

12