Avery's Desire Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" Rick shouted suddenly, "We made it?"

He could hear Boomer laughing on the other end of the line.

"When did they call you?" Rick asked.

He leaned back against the couch and just stared at the paper, still in shock and wondering if he was dreaming.

"Oh my God, Boom, Avery is going to freak. I can't wait to tell him, this is so awesome. Yeah, yeah it's no problem. After I tell Avery I'll call Trash and Kat. Yeah, they are going to be psyched too! Huh? No, I was too excited when I saw our name listed. Yeah, hang on." Rick looked down at the paper again, paying closer attention to the other names this time. Most of the bands he'd never heard of before, but one name stood out and he suddenly realized why.

"Screaming Metal?" He asked, though he already knew the answer. "That's Mikey's band, isn't it?" Rick ran his hand through his hair and growled softly under his breath. "It fucking figures; Man, can't we catch a break? No, I don't think that, it's just a little annoying that he keeps popping up everywhere.

Oh no, Avery won't let that deter him. If anything, he's more determined to win now than ever. Mikey showing up at the bar last week really pissed him off, he wants more than anything to beat him, so maybe this is a good thing. Oh I hear ya, and yeah I agree; it's time to knock Mikey down a few pegs and let him see who the real talent here is.

Yeah we are, I whole-heartedly believe that. With Cole and Avery in the band, no one can beat us. Yeah, thanks for letting me know, I'm going to go wake Ave up and tell him. Yep, we'll see you tomorrow night then, and hey, thanks for everything Boom. You've really come through for us; we wouldn't be where we are now if it weren't for you. No, honestly, I mean it, you totally rock." Rick laughed as he lit a smoke. "Yep, you take care too man. I'll call the others. Talk at ya later Boom."

Rick hung up the phone and tossed it on the couch. He picked up the newspaper and looked at the band list again. "Mother fucker..." He sneered. "Why the hell did they have sign you on too?" He sighed, folded the paper in half, and stood up. "No matter," He grinned. "We'll kick his ass. There's no way that Screaming Metal is going to beat Desire, no way in hell!"