All Comments on 'Awakened'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 5 years ago
Lovely

Reading the story brought a big smile to my face. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
oooooooo my

I so loved this story, it's a huge turn-on for me when an older woman takes control.

so wet right now thinking of you and kit :)

I hope there will be more !

les_carrie@yahoo.com

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful story

I love love stories and this is very good and very yummy too! I would hope you continue this story and let us see where they go together! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good story

A good story that needs to see how far the 2 lovers would move on. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved your work. You managed to keep it believably romantic though it happened over about 30 days. Good writing, one thing, you use "Butch," a bit too often, I understand what you are doing, if you cut it down to about 2/3 of that? I hope I am not upsetting you because you have great potential. "Earthy," is an odd term, but again I get it, I think there are other words you can substitute "pungent," "Spicy," just mix it up a bit. I think you could really write great love stories between women, for the general publics consumption. I look forward to more from you.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingalmost 5 years ago
Another beautiful story

Once again you created a beautiful believable story with a sweet happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
unpolished writing

Agree with the comments posted on 8-15-19: Too much use of "Butch". In some descriptions Kit is a "strapping" woman, in others she's slender. Generally, the story is burdened with unnecessary words, such as the description of the main character taking papers to her apartment, what she does while at the apartment, and her trip to Kit's residence. This is contrasted with the too-sudden shift when she experiences an insight that, rather than having hated her P.E. instructor, she'd actually been attracted to Kit. Would not this have occurred to her at some point much earlier in her post-high school life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the story,but the line butch woman quickly got old.It took away from the story.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

Another great story full of passion, emotion and love. Following other comments of the word butch I kind of agree as in the real world it is used almost as a slur or derogatory term. Almost like slag or bitch, useful for affect but when overused is grating. Not wishing to dwell on semantics but it is used in the passage as a noun, adjective and adverb. Keep it simple!

Nice work though.

Pity people's comments are posted as anonymous, obviously afraid of showing they are a real person of interest and not just a nobody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Pity people's comments are posted as anonymous, obviously afraid of showing they are a real person of interest and not just a nobody."

Just how real are you in cyberspace?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...