Awakened to the Forbidden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't how I planned . . . ." Colin grunted, jaw clenched, the muscles in his arms and thighs bunching so they felt like rippling steel. "I planned to be gentle, take things slow."

"This is perfect." She sucked in a breath, feeling like the pleasure would smother her. Colin had been right. Just knowing it was her brother, pounding into her, fucking her with such raw passion, brought her up to the edge of another climax. "I'm almost there, Colin!"

"Come for me, little sister." Sweat beaded on his brow and she could tell her big brother wouldn't last much longer. He kissed her throat, then moaned in her ear. "Come."

Right on the brink, she tensed the inner walls of her pussy so she could feel every inch of his dick. Then she closed her eyes. "Come with me, big brother."

The words came out so quiet, she wasn't sure he'd heard her. But then he pressed his face into the pillow beside her head and cursed out loud.

One last hard thrust and the orgasm took hold of her, not as fierce as the first two, but sweet, lingering within long after they'd both gone still.

Colin flopped onto his side and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her forehead, her cheeks, then mumbled against her lips. "I have never felt anything quite like that."

She smiled. "Me neither."

Before long, Colin was snoring, obviously drained. For a long time, she lay beside him, watching the rise and fall of his chest, willing sleep to come. When it did, Colin's words echoed through the darkness.

'I have never felt anything quite like that'.

Then how had he felt with Steph?

* * * *

Ashley looked so peaceful, Colin would have been happy just watching her sleep. Rubbing one hand over his face, he shook his head. If he stayed there and watch her, there was only one thing he'd want to do when she woke up. Tempting as it was, he couldn't—no, wouldn't keep her in bed all day.

She needed to know there was more between them than hot sex.

Really hot sex His dick hardened just thinking about it. Only pulling on the clothes he'd worn for two days got him moving. Once he freshened up a bit, he would wake her up with breakfast in bed, resist the temptation of making a meal of her sweet pussy, then take her out. There were so many things he wanted to do with her, to her . . .

She's not a fucking sex toy, she's your sister.

The thought sobered him. He pulled on his T-Shirt and headed out, reminding himself again and again that Ashley needed him to show her she meant more to him. Because she did.

Standing in front of the door to his hotel room, he patted his pockets and frowned. He didn't have his keycard. He'd left it . . .

With Steph.

He groaned and knocked on the door. Either she was there and would give him an earful about disappearing, or she wasn't and he'd have to wait until she came back to get some fresh clothes.

The doorknob turned and he let out a sigh of relief. And planted a stiff smile on his lips, prepared for a tongue lashing.

The door opened to reveal a man. "Colin?"

Colin blinked. What the hell was Joey doing there?

Joey gave him a sheepish smile when Colin just stared at him. "Sorry, man. I swung by yesterday to see if you wanted to hang out."

Opening his mouth, closing it, Colin shook his head. "How did you—"

"Your sister, Stephanie . . . well, she let me in and . . . ." Joey winced and took a big step back. He put his hands up. "She was upset. I didn't do anything she didn't want me—"

Rage tore through Colin. He lunged. A hand slapped his chest.

"You lay one finger on him, Colin, and I swear to God I will tell everyone." Stephanie stepped between them and Colin stopped short a breath from slamming into her. She arched a brow and adjusted her towel over her breasts. "You had your fun, I had mine. There's no need to make an issue of it."

"No need to make an issue?" Colin threw his hands up and roared out a laugh. "Bullshit, Steph. If you didn't want issues, you wouldn't have fucked him in my hotel room." He paced to the hall, then back. "Yesterday, I might have understood—you reacted in the heat of the moment—but it's been long enough for you to reconsider. This was fucking calculating, even for you, sis."

Steph studied her perfect nails. "Whatever would I be reacting to?"

"You heard me and Ashley—maybe even saw us. It finally occurred to you that you weren't getting the damned love nest you've been pushing for."

"Whoa. Wait a second. I'm confused." Joey's brow furrowed as his gaze jumped from Colin to Steph. "Or at least I hope I'm confused."

Still looking at her nails, Steph appeared so unfazed, Colin wanted to shake her, to yell at her until he got a reaction and then hold her while she cried. The Ice Queen act aggravated him more than anything she ever did. But by the pallor of her cheeks, the composure was an act.

Colin turned to his friend, a man he'd willingly trusted with his life for years. "Joey, it's . . . complicated."

"Shit." Joey shook his head and tripped away from Steph when she reached out to him. "This was all to make him jealous?"

"Joey, I can—" Stephanie grabbed Joey's arm.

Lips curled in disgust, Joey shook her off. "You've had sex with your own brother. That's—" He froze and looked at Colin, eyes wide. "Ashley, your little sister . . . ."

Not good. Joey was so worked up, he'd probably tell the next person he spoke to everything.

"Calm down, Joey." Colin said.

Joey shook his head, then glanced towards the hall. "I'm outta here, man. I don't need this sick shit." He stepped forward and moved to squeeze past Colin. "I'm sorry I fucked your sister. I—"

Colin shoved Joey away from the door, then closed and locked it. Jaw set, he glared at the other man. "You're not going anywhere."

* * * *

Please note: There will be one more chapter to conclude Awakened to the Forbidden, but I can't say when. It won't take as long as it took to get this chapter up though--that I can promise you! LOL

In the meantime, feel free to check out my profile and visit my blog for more information about me and my published work (being published takes up more of my time than I ever thought, but it's so worth it to finally see my name in print). If you visit my blog, my contact information is on the 'What I'm Up To' page. Feel free to email me.

Or comment here, I'll try to pop in once in awhile to say hi! :)

Warmly,

Bianca