Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rode me, she moaned, "Oh yes, you're a good little Mommy slut."

I would have agreed if I could, but my mouth was blocked by the contraption.

"It's obvious you want to submit to your daughter too," she moaned. How could that be obvious? I wasn't even sure if it was true.

"I bet you would crawl into her room, onto her bed, under her sheets and between her legs for the perfect breakfast," she said, her moans getting louder as she really began to ride my face.

My phone buzzed, alerting me I had a text from my daughter.

A sigh of relief coursed through me: she wasn't still on the line.

"Oh yes, I'm going to come just like your daughter would all over your face," she declared before coming hard.

She remained on my face, no longer moving, as she enjoyed her orgasm.

She then got off and dismissed me, "You may go."

I weakly got off the floor, took the thing off my head and crawled to my clothes, getting dressed wordlessly.

She said, "Don't wash your face until you get home."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, as she picked up my phone.

"Password?" she asked, as I put my heels on.

"2786," I answered.

She entered my password and said, "Your daughter got a ride home."

"Good," I said, my orgasm done, my worry now rising.

She handed me my phone a minute later and said, "Text me if you are interested in being a full service maid for an all-female gathering at my home a week from Saturday."

"Okay," I agreed, as I took the phone and saw she had added her cell info with the name MistressM.

"And feel free to bring your daughter," she added.

"Okay," I agreed again, unsure I would do that, although already curious about the maid thing.

"Now get out of here, I've got work to do," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, walking out, down the elevator and past the guard who gave me a knowing leer as I did my walk of shame past him.

At home, to my relief, Charlotte was home, and already in bed. I really had no idea what I would have said if she'd asked me any questions.

Thursday Task 5

After once again being controlled by my own lust, and this time I couldn't even blame the blackmailer, I had to double my resolve to just get the fucking tasks done and do no more. There were only three left. I could manage to do three more and then hopefully the blackmailer would keep his word and leave me alone.

It was early afternoon when the inevitable text came.

Today's task is simple. Take two facials and then go to Starbucks and order a coffee with cum on your face. You can then wash it off. Have fun. PS: White nylons today and no panties.

I responded, simply: Fine.

As I pondered this, I figured it would be an easy task. I could go back to the Fenway club, suck a couple of cocks, take a couple of facials, drive to some faraway Starbucks, complete the task and go home.

I tried on several dresses with the white nylons, white nylons not really something that went with many outfits.

I drove to Fenway.

Knocked on the door and said "Cream."

Was disappointed not to see Anastasia... then realized it was one less temptation to draw me back into my submissive weakness, so that was good even if it didn't feel like it.

Another girl led me directly to the same room three.

A couple of minutes later a cock was in my mouth.

A couple minutes after that I had a load all over my face.

A few minutes after that I was sucking on another nice cock, my pussy beginning to tingle and betray me.

Unlike the first guy who shoved his cock through the hole, I sucked, he grunted, he left, this guy was verbal.

"Oh, yeah, suck my cock, you dirty slut," and "Take it all, bitch," and "Faster, cock sucker."

The name-calling turned me on and again my pussy was leaking as I cursed myself for my weakness.

He then ordered, "Beg for my load, slut."

"Please sir," I replied out of submissive obedience, "shoot your load in my open mouth and give me your yummy cum."

"Oh yeah," he said, as I stroked his cock. "Get ready, slut."

I opened wide, my other hand filming the eruption as his load shot out of his cock and into my open mouth.

Craving cum, I caught the first couple of ropes before letting the rest hit my face.

Once he was done and pulled out, I stood up and waited for him to leave even as I swallowed his sweet load.

I could sit here all day, sucking cock after cock, but I needed to resist the temptation. I had to regain my life.

As soon as he left, I walked out of the stall, out of the room and out of the building, keeping my head down the entire time until I reached my car.

I googled Starbucks and found one twelve minutes away, on the opposite side of town from my home, and drove there.

I recalled wearing a load on my face in Cuba once for my ex and finding it kind of exhilarating, but this time it was just nerve-wracking. In Cuba I did it for my husband and he was with me, enjoying my display and the people's reactions. This time I was doing it for a blackmailer and all on my own, which wasn't the same.

I arrived at the Starbucks, parked and walked the half block and into the shop, thrilled to see it only had one person in the shop besides the person working the counter. It seemed 3:30 was a good time to come.

I walked to the front and ordered an ice cap acting like I didn't have a load and a half of cum on my face. To my surprise, the girl didn't even look at me as she asked what I wanted and told me how much it was.

I moved to the till to pay and waited as the other woman left, not noticing the cum on my face. I felt like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible avoiding being detected.

As the Starbucks girl brought me my drink, another girl came out of the washroom just as the first girl finally looked at me and gasped. So of course the other girl looked, realised what she was seeing and gasped as well.

I acted like it wasn't a big deal as I joked, "I'm told it's a good facial cream."

She seemed about to say something, but I simply turned and walked out.

A rush of adrenaline coursed through me at completing the task. A gush of wetness leaked out of me. I walked into a gas station, headed directly to the washroom, went to a stall, closed the door, sat my drink down, sat on the toilet, spread my legs and began to pleasure myself.

I cupped my breasts.

I slid two fingers in my cunt.

I closed my eyes and just allowed the need to come take control. My head replayed my masturbation in public, tasting Big Rosie's sweet cunt, the gloryhole and that amazing black cock in my cunt, watching my daughter get fucked and the completely intense submissive domination of last night, and my orgasm quickly reached climactic proportions.

I came hard... like every orgasm seemed to be since this crazy ordeal had started.

I allowed myself to recover for a few minutes before washing my face and returning home, happy that I had more or less controlled myself today. 'Control' I suppose being a subjective term.

I sent the picture from my bedroom.

He returned me a different picture an hour later.

He'd been there when I was at Starbucks!

Where had he hidden?

How had he known I'd go there, was he always following me?

I texted back: Stalker.

He texted back: Just making sure you are fulfilling the tasks.

I responded: Two more then it's over, right?

He responded: Yes.

I responded: Good!

Yet, as I waited for a response that didn't come, I wondered how weird it would be to go back to work next week and not have any tasks to complete.

Sure it had only been five days, but it also seemed like eons ago that this... adventure? had started and although I hated to admit it... the wait for each task of the day excited me.

It had awakened me.

It had made me feel alive again.

And that scared the shit out of me!

That night, Charlotte asked how I was doing and I said fine. I even joked that as her loving mother, I was supposed to ask her how she was doing.

She seemed to want to say more, but chose not to.

I considered asking her what she was thinking, but was worried what she might say.

I assumed she'd heard me moaning about fucking her boyfriend; I assumed she'd heard me fantasise about eating her out; I assumed she knew I'd sniffed her panties. I also was certain she knew I'd had sex with another woman. I just prayed she hadn't heard me admit that I was also willing to have sex with her.

She then asked, just as I thought the conversation was done, "Mom, are you a lesbian?"

My face went red.

I replied, "No." I then paused and decided she may as well know the truth, "Although I am bi."

"You were with a woman last night?" she asked, even though it was obvious she knew that.

"Yes," I whispered, shame coursing through me.

After a moment, she surprised me by saying, "Cool."

"Cool?" I asked.

"Having a bisexual mom is so 2018!" she said approvingly.

"Is it?" I laughed. "I'm not sure I know of any other moms like that."

"Then I have the cool bisexual mother," she said.

"This doesn't weird you out?" I asked.

"I'm bi, too, Mom," she admitted.

"I see," I said.

"Are you okay with that?" she asked.

"It would be pretty hypocritical not to be," I pointed out.

"True," she said, before asking, "so do you just take a strap-on or do you eat sushi too?"

"Charlotte!" I gasped at the question.

"Well I think it's so cool," she said, before adding, "I heard you taking that strap-on. It couldn't have been anything else."

"I can't believe you heard that!"

"Why did you answer the phone if you were having sex?" she asked.

"She made me," I answered, not sure why I was allowing this conversation to continue.

"She made you?" she questioned.

I sighed. "I've already said too much; you're my daughter."

"No, tell me," she said.

I sighed again.

She then realised the truth: "Are you submissive in the bedroom, Mom?"

"Yes," I nodded, my cheeks likely as red as the flames of hell.

"Me too," she revealed, which I already knew.

I wasn't sure what to say. So I just stood there.

She said, "Well, I guess it's like mother, like daughter."

My eyes went wide. Had she heard Ms. Martinez say those exact words? "what did you say?"

She shrugged. "You're bi, I'm bi. You're submissive, I'm submissive."

"Oh," I chuckled awkwardly.

"But we're both strong women outside the bedroom," she added, giving me a hug.

"That we are," I agreed, thinking obtusely that perhaps she would like to come to this sex party next weekend. I mean I assumed it was a sex party, Ms. Martinez had never said it in those words, but it was strongly implied.

At this moment, Donald came into the room and asked, "Did I miss something?"

I wanted to say 'everything', but just said, "Girl problems."

Charlotte laughed, "Yes indeed, girl problems."

That night I fucked myself to orgasm imagining being a maid at the party with my daughter, both of us in slutty maid outfits, both of us serving Mistress Martinez.

As usual, I came hard and crashed harder... completely spent, shaking my head at just how unforgivably naughty my fantasies were becoming.

FRIDAY: TASK 6

It was the weekend and the kids were across town with their father. So after a couple of strange days of awkwardness after being caught on my daughter's bed, I was home alone until Sunday afternoon.

Oddly, I wasn't sure what to do while I waited for the inevitable text.

I cleaned the house.

I did laundry, resisting the temptation to smell my daughter's panties.

I ended up in my son's room and saw his computer was on.

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't resist. I sat down and saw he hadn't shut it down.

I went to his browser and checked out his most recent website visits. I was disappointed. They were all gaming sites.

I went to his files and searched around. At first I didn't find anything out of the ordinary, until I followed a hunch and searched for 'mom'. As I had somehow suspected, there were a whole bunch of text files in a folder innocently named Homework. I clicked on the folder to find hundreds of incest stories and a couple dozen videos. Almost every story was about a mom and son, or a sister and brother, with the odd mom and daughter story thrown in there too.

Titles like 'Pet Mommy', 'Backseat Mommy', '50s family', 'Blackmailing Bitch Sister' and 'Revenge of the Nerd' were just a few of the titles.

Videos like 'Submissive Mommy', 'Mommy Tamed', 'Sister Submission', 'Family Slaves', 'Brain Washing Mom', 'Mom, Sister and Me', and 'Anal Mom' all had my cunt wet.

My sweet and nerdy son obviously fantasized about fucking me and his sister.

Not just fucking us, but dominating and controlling us.

A week ago I would have been horrified!

Today, I was intrigued.

Today, I was impressed.

Today, I was horny at the idea of a live-in cock I could suck and fuck anytime.

Today, I was excited about a dominant son who could give me what I needed.

Yet, there were a few big problems.

1. It would be incest, which is definitely illegal.

2. It would be incest, and even if it were legal it is morally wrong.

3. As a mother it is my duty to protect my children.

4. Fantasy is one thing, reality another.

5. If I set all the above aside and found the courage, how would I even bring it up?

I took pictures of the video titles and the story titles, exited the folder and erased the browsing history of the last half hour and headed to my room.

I pulled up some of the stories and read a few.

Each one was about a dominant son, usually nerdy, who seduced or blackmailed his mom or sister to become his cum slut.

That was when it hit me.

Could my son be my blackmailer?

As soon as I thought of it, I realized it was a ludicrous idea. He may want to fuck me, maybe even to make me his fuck toy (oh God how those words turned me on), but no way he could have planned all these twisted, kinky tasks.

I was slowly rubbing myself when the task came.

Today you have a choice. You can go to the amateur strip night at Hamilton's and do a strip-tease number or you can go back to the Fenway Men's Club and offer to strip there. You are welcome to wear a mask at either location to protect your identity. As usual, have fun.

My orgasm was building and reading this had me coming almost instantly.

The idea of doing a strip tease in front of strangers had always been exciting, even more so after Anastasia had revealed the complex situation at the club and turned my fantasy into a very real possibility.

I knew instantly which choice I was making.

I also hoped Anastasia would be there... the idea of doing a double striptease or even a lesbian sex act live onstage was equally stimulating.

I also noticed for the second straight time, the task was rather simple. I wondered whether he was running out of ideas or setting me up for a massive final task.

Oddly, with the weekend to myself, I kind of hoped for the latter.

I decided to go shopping for something stripper-worthy before heading over to the club. I spent almost an hour trying on outfits from cowgirl, to see-through nun, to schoolgirl, to Snow White, until deciding on something I hoped I could also use on Valentine's Day with the right partner (usually I would have said 'man', but now gender was less significant).

I bought a red necklace with a heart, a skimpy lace bra with hearts, a heart skirt that was literally only three inches wide, red thigh highs, black with red five-inch pumps and unfortunately simple white panties, as they didn't have any heart-themed ones. I also bought a mask that I hoped would hide my identity in the unlikelihood that someone I knew was here.

I put them all in a bag and headed to the men's club. It was 4:30 on a Friday. I really had no idea if it would be busy or not.

I knocked on the back door and was ecstatic to be greeted by Anastasia.

She smiled, looking so beautiful, "Welcome back."

I smiled back, "We have some unfinished business."

"We do, do we?" she asked coyly.

"We definitely do," I responded, my tone implying exactly what I meant.

"I'm stuck back here until 5:30, but after that I'm wide open," she said.

"Oh I so hope that is true," I flirted aggressively, something coming over me. I had to have sex with this woman.

"I never say anything I can't back up," she said, leaning in and kissing me.

When she broke the kiss she said, "It's Friday, the glory holes are quite busy." I looked and saw two other women waiting their turn.

One was chubby, older and looking more like a grandma than a glory hole cock sucker.

The other one was in an actual cheerleading outfit from our local college.

"I'm not here for that," I said, holding up my bag.

"Is that a bag of dildos?" she asked.

I laughed, as she looked in the bag, "Shoot, I didn't bring any props."

"Don't you worry, I have some for you, but I don't think you'll need them onstage," she winked. She then added, "These are cute."

"Wait until you see me in them," I said.

"Go change in this room here and I'll sign you up for a time," she said. "You'll likely be on in fifteen minutes."

"Okay," I said, excited and nervous.

"Also, think of what songs you want. You get three numbers," she added.

"Okay," I nodded, not sure at all what songs I would want.

I went into the change room and put on my stripper outfit. As I did, I wondered what songs to dance to before choosing slow ones for the first two, 'Red, Red, Wine,' and 'Lady in Red' to fit my theme and because I had no idea how to dance and strip to fast music.

For the third song I still had no idea when she knocked on the door. "Ready?"

"It's now or never," I joked, as I opened the door.

"Wow! You'll be very popular," she said, checking me out.

"So you like?" I asked demurely.

"Later on I'm going to devour you whole," she promised.

"I'll make sure my peach is fresh and juicy for you," I returned, as she took my hand and led me the opposite way from the glory holes.

"Songs?"

"'Red, Red Wine' and 'Lady in Red'" I said before adding, "You choose the last one."

"Mmmmm," she smiled. "I have the perfect one."

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"You'll see," she said, before adding, "and I expect you to fulfill it later tonight."

"Okay," I agreed curious.

"So during the first song just dance, second song show your tits and third song you can show that ripe peach I plan to dine on later," she wickedly revealed to me.

"Sure you don't want to have a quick snack now?" I asked, dying to taste her and have her taste me.

"Not while on duty," she said, giving me a kiss before adding, "you're on after this song."

1...56789...17