Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, suddenly nervous as she left me alone.

What was I going to do? I hadn't even danced once in the past three years. I didn't have a lot of time to think about this as the song ended and a male announcer said, "And now a first timer. Please give a warm welcome for Heart Breaker!"

I giggled to myself at the stage name Anastasia must have chosen for me.

I took a deep breath and walked past a curtain and onto the stage.

The song started and I sauntered across the stage... shivering both out of nervousness and a surprisingly cold chill.

I walked on with my head down, suddenly not sure this was a good idea.

I glanced up and saw a couple men watching and instead of that making me nervous, it relaxed me.

I had a mask on, I had men watching me, I was free just to let loose.

I went to the pole, took hold of it and just let my body move, although I was still keeping my head down.

As the song progressed, I began to spin around the pole, wiggling my ass at the man closest to me.

Going around and around the pole, I awkwardly lifted up a leg and held it, allowing more of my ass to be seen.

As I got more comfortable, I used the pole for stability as I bent way down, allowing my ass to really be showcased.

As the song neared its end, I finally felt completely comfortable, as I lifted a leg way up and spun completely 360.

As the song ended, I got a major rush when there were a couple whistles and someone yelled, "Let's see those tits, Heart Breaker!"

As the second song began, I sauntered up and down the stage feeling like I was a model on a runway, but still more or less hiding my face.

I dropped to my knees in front of one man, and looking away, grabbed my tits and shook them in front of him. I was being totally demure from the neck up, but the rest of me was red hot!

I rolled over to another man, spread my legs and put my hand on my pussy and tapped myself three times, this time coming out of my shell and looking him straight in the eye.

I was getting bolder as 'Lady in Red' played.

I crawled to the other side to a hot guy, moved my hands behind my back and tugged my strings loose.

I held onto the front of the bra and shook my body, teasing the guy who was watching intently... waiting for me to drop the bra.

I stood up and let the bra drop, giving him a wink before sauntering back to the pole.

I spun around the pole, my nipples hard from the cold breeze, before hopping onto the pole and bending backwards, using my gymnastics past to really showcase my body and my flexibility.

As the song ended, I went for an erotic ending, spreading my legs as far as I could while hanging from the pole.

There was some clapping this time, more whistles and a great rush of adrenaline as I slid down the pole.

Then the third song started.

I couldn't help but smile.

It was Katy Perry.

It was 'I Kissed a Girl'.

I hoped I would soon be kissing a girl... and kissing both pairs of her lips.

I strutted my stuff, enjoying the faster pace after two slow songs.

I wiggled my ass at a few guys, suddenly more men entering the room to see the New Girl.

I slid the skirt down my legs slowly before continuing to walk around, now only wearing panties and thigh highs.

I lay down on my back and did some leg stretches.

Legs closed and up.

Legs spread and up.

I rolled onto my side and did some leg lifts, before rolling onto my other side to face the other way and replicating the leg lifts.

I then returned to my back, put my arms behind me and bucked my hips up... humping the air.

Then as the song was nearing its end, I crawled over to two cute men who were watching me, lay on my back, pulled my panties up and then off, before sitting up and slowly parting my legs.

The men stared intently, as I opened sesame, per se.

Then after showing the quickest glimpse of my pinkness, I closed my legs, waved my finger no-no, stood up and sauntered around the stage.., giving everyone quick glimpses of my cunt, but never giving a full reveal until the song ended.

Then I looked at the two men I had been teasing the most and made one final move, offering a perfect view of my pussy to one and all.

There was a large round of applause as my song ended. I picked up my discarded outfit, gave a wave and walked off. Task six of seven was now completed.

Backstage, the next girl smiled and said, "You were great."

"Thanks," I said, feeling great.

I got dressed, and wasn't sure where to go now.

I had no idea what time it was.

But fuck was I horny! Stripping in front of strangers was incredibly freeing and stimulating and I needed to get off.

I walked out and to the change room hoping to find Anastasia, but also fucking freezing. I got to the room and put my dress back on and grabbed my phone.

5:30. Anastasia was off work!

There was a knock on the door, followed by a voice, "Ready to play, you sexy Heart Breaker?"

A chill went up my spine as I opened the door, Anastasia walked inside and she kissed me.

I melted into her.

My hands went to her hips, wanting to feel her against me.

Her hands went to my breasts.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths as our hands explored each other's bodies.

It was so exciting!

It was so different in comparison to the raw fucking of Ms. Martinez or of any of the wild sex acts I had committed the past six days.

When she broke the kiss, she asked, "Want to come to a private room where we can be a little more comfortable?"

I nodded as I said, "I'll go anywhere with you."

"You're so cute," she said, as she grabbed my hand and led me out of the room, down a hallway and into one of six rooms down the hallway past the gloryhole rooms. It made me wonder just how many rooms this club had.

As soon as the door was closed, she pushed me against the door and kissed me with much more intensity than our earlier intimate kiss.

As she kissed me passionately, she got me out of my dress.

Once I was only in my panties and thigh highs, I took her dress off, happy to confirm she had no underwear on, although from the cleavage she'd been displaying both front and back, it had been pretty apparent. She smiled, "I usually go commando."

"I may have to start doing that," I said, as I watched her lower herself to take my panties off.

"I highly recommend it," she smiled.

"I need them to avoid creating puddles wherever I sit," I only kind of joked.

"You're just leaving someone else a special treat," she said as she leaned forward and gave me one wide slow parting of my lips.

"Oooooh," I moaned.

"Yummy," she purred, standing back up and leading me to a couch.

I sat on the couch and she sat on my lap and resumed kissing me, neither of us in any hurry to fuck.

Our hands roamed.

Our tongues explored.

Wanting to suck on her big breasts, I grabbed her, leaned forward and took a hard nipple in my mouth.

"Oh yes, suck on my nipples," she moaned, as I spent an eternity lavishing each nipple with attention. I sucked, I licked, I nibbled.

She then pushed me onto my back and explored my entire body, beginning with one foot.

She sucked each toe into her mouth.

She kissed the sole of my foot.

She replicated the attention on the other foot, before slithering up my leg, splattering me with butterfly kisses.

When she reached my pussy I spread my legs further in anticipation, but after moving close and savouring my bouquet by drawing in a big luxuriant breath, she moved up to my chest... teasing me.

She swirled her tongue around my belly button, not something that had ever turned me on, but this time it did. Her tongue never left my body as she continued up to my breasts.

She cupped them while she went back and forth between them, worshipping them in a way no one ever had. Usually they were manhandled, but Anastasia knew how to stimulate them in a way that went straight to my cunt.

She moved up and kissed me again before asking, "Want to try something strange?"

"K," was all I could say, so completely mesmerized by this woman.

She moved onto her ass, spread her legs and said, "Rub my cunt with your foot."

I did as she instructed, this being something entirely new.

"Oh yes, nice and slow," she said, as I grazed her wetness with my foot.

After a moment, she moved her foot between my legs and we were giving each other's girl parts strange foot jobs.

Her toes parted my pussy lips, so I did that to her in return.

And then we started to get each other off with each other's feet.

My pussy got wet.

My foot got wet.

After a few minutes of unique foot pleasuring and teasing, she said, "Don't move," as she got up.

"I'm not going anywhere," I smiled.

She went to a drawer, pulled something out and came back.

It was a double-ended dildo... an eighteen-inch double-ended dildo.

She asked, "Wanna fuck?"

"Desperately," I answered, as she sat back down and slid the dildo into my very wet cunt.

As she did I moaned as it filled me and also because it had a bunch of ridges to enhance the pleasure.


She fucked me for a few seconds with it before moving close to me, getting into position and putting the other end into herself.

It was so hot.

She then said, as she began moving her hips, "Our goal is to get our cunts kissing."

"Oh my," I said, as I began moving my hips too and we slowly brought ourselves together as the ridged pleasure cock drilled deeper into us both.

Eventually, with a fair amount of work and pleasure, our cunts were indeed not only kissing, but French kissing, with the double dildo playing the part of a very saucy double tongue.

She then sat up, pulled me up and kissed me, both our pairs of lips writhing against each other.

It was so hot!

Then she began moving her hips again, all the while kissing me.

I did the same and we were soon fucking each other.

The sitting position had the dildo bending up and stimulating me in a unique way.

A couple minutes of kissing and bucking, and my orgasm was imminent. I reluctantly broke the kiss, leaned back and bucked my hips furiously.

"Let's come together," she said, as she leaned back and we began frantically fucking each other in desperation.

"Come for me, honey," she moaned.

"Oh yes, I can't hold back any longer," I declared, before seconds later letting out a primal scream, no doubt heard by everyone in the entire building, "FUCK!"

"YES," she screamed in reply, just seconds later as we both climaxed almost simultaneously.

I was still coming a few seconds later when she pulled the dildo out of both of us, rolled onto her back and ordered, "Straddle me, babe, I want to taste your cum."

I quickly obeyed, straddling her pretty face and feeling her tongue on my still leaking cunt.

Wanting to taste her cum too, I dropped down and buried my face in her cunt... suddenly I was in my first 69.

"You taste so good," she purred, as she licked.

"You taste like heaven," I replied back.

Then for a good fifteen, maybe twenty minutes, we licked each other.

We savoured each other's cum, but then we lavishly licked each other as we stimulated and eventually triggered our second orgasms.

I came first, then a couple of beats later she did as well and after again licking up each other's sweetness, I rolled off and lay beside her.

"That was amazing," I said, the carnal lust and intimacy something I hadn't realized I had missed.

"Yeah and we didn't even get to the more adventurous toys," she smiled, as she pulled me to her and kissed me again.

When she broke the kiss, as I tasted myself on her lips, I asked, "Next time?"

"Definitely next time," she agreed.

We lay there silently for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow of multiple orgasms and the simple pleasure of being with each other.

She said, "I hate to end this, but I'm meeting a friend for a nine o'clock movie."

"Oh," I said, knowing this would have to end at some point, but not really ready for that to happen.

"By the way, I'm Anastasia," she said, as she got up.

"I know, and I'm Lauren," I said, giving her my real name without hesitation, as she helped me up.

"So Lauren, my friend and I are going to see Fifty Shades Free if you would like to join us," she offered.

"Really?" I asked, feeling like I had when I was first asked out back in high school.

"Yeah, I want to spend some more time with you," she admitted.

"Really?" I repeated, stunned.

"You're adorably cute in your naivety," she laughed.

"That I know," I said.

"Plus, maybe we can pick up some new ideas for the future," she winked, as she grabbed her dress.

I joked, then wondered if I was going too far, "Well I've always wanted to be tied up or handcuffed."

"Mmmmmmm," she smiled, moving to me again, "And I've always wanted a submissive pet."

"I think I'm in love," I joked, as she kissed me again.

"Get dressed, babe," she said. "I'll follow you home and then you can come with me."

"How will I get home tonight?" I asked.

"Maybe you won't," she said, slapping my ass. "Or maybe I won't; we'll have to negotiate."

"Oh!" I said, a big smile crossing my face.

As I got dressed, I couldn't believe how crazy today had gotten, nor the fact that all of it other than the striptease was completely of my own accord.

I was beginning to wonder if I should be thanking my blackmailer for the precarious situations he had forced me into. Whether he had intended it or not, he had reawakened my sexual submissiveness, and rekindled a fire inside me that had long ago flickered out.

And as I was about to discover, the night was still young.

Anastasia followed me to my home where I changed into something a little more comfortable, although still in nylons, of course, and in retrospect that was still sluttier than my norm. I changed into a cute blouse and stole a pair of my daughter's jean skirts (she had three) and then noticing a hole in my nylons, I changed into a new pair.

I looked like I was going to a club and not like a mother of two attending a movie.


She complimented me on my attire as I returned to her car, and she rested her hand on my leg while she drove.

She went home too and changed into something new. A t-shirt that said 'I love Sushi' with a cartoon picture of a girl going down on another girl which made me smile: I loved that she knew who she was. With a skirt that was barely a garment, and mocha nylons, a colour that really looked good on her.

We talked about life while we drove. She is originally from Florida, I'm a Boston native bred and raised.

She has three sisters; I a sister and a brother.

She is twenty-five... so much younger than I.

When I told her my age sheepishly, she said in a sexy tone, "I like older women."

I smiled, "Good, because I like strong, younger women."

"We're a perfect pair," she said, as we reached the theatre.

I was introduced to her friend Casey who was dressed much more casually and we chatted before the movie started, with Anastasia in the middle of us.

Most of the movie was just watching, although Anastasia took my hand in hers about an hour into it, and spent lots of time caressing the pad between my thumb and forefinger, which I found very sensuous.

As the movie reached its pinnacle sex scene, Anastasia surprised me as she let go of my hand and moved her hand under my skirt and to my wet pussy (the movie pretty fucking hot) and following her earlier advice, I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I let out a moan, which caused a couple of people to look my way, but I didn't care.

If Anastasia was attempting to take control of me, to show me she was in charge, I was most definitely going to let her. So I spread my legs wider to allow her to play with my cunt as much as she wished.

She slowly traced her fingers around my pussy lips, teasing me relentlessly, just like Mr. Grey often did to Anastasia... the irony that the submissive's name in the movie was Anastasia and yet in this real-life scenario she being the Mistress (could she actually be my Mistress?) wasn't lost on me.

I was definitely the movie's Anastasia character, both in her innocence and submissiveness, but with a strong inventive streak mixed in. I hoped that Anastasia was up to being the female version of Christian Grey... able to be passionate and disciplined... able to know and understand my needs... needs I was still trying to process myself.

I tried to watch the sex scene that was on the big screen, but her fingers were stirring such intense feelings of submission that all I could think of was becoming my Anastasia's pet.

I closed my eyes and allowed her to tease me.

I imagined lowering her to the floor, moving between her legs and licking her pussy in this mostly full, mostly female, crowd.

I imagined licking her until she came.

I then imagined her urging me to lick her cute friend Casey, which I would do eagerly.

I imagined then being instructed to go up and down the rows licking every pussy: the just-legal 18-year-olds, the lonely mothers like myself, and even the older women in attendance who were likely trying to discover their own lost sexuality, whatever that may entail.

I imagined crawling into the lap of a young girl and discovering as she parted her legs and drew me inside that it was my own daughter Charlotte murmuring, "Make me come, Mommy darling!"

I moaned again, this time more quietly, as Anastasia continued to just barely trace my pussy lips and I opened my eyes in shock at where my dirty subconscious had led me.

As a loud moan came from the screen, I opened my eyes and was brought back to reality. I tried to watch the movie and control my taboo fantasies... fantasies that of late were becoming reality at a fast and furious pace.

Anastasia's finger never stopped teasing me, until the climactic ending where she suddenly slid her finger inside me while using her thumb to tap on my clit three times and I let out a very loud moan indeed.

1...678910...17