All Comments on 'Awakening: A Author's Mindset'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wrong place for this blacks belong in the interracial part

wrong place put in interracial

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great to see how a story comes together

Very impressed with the amount of thought and effort put into this story. It is a favorite.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Quite interesting

I remembered the story I thought, but I wanted to make sure it was the same one. I went to your story list (after a short side trip to gaze at your luscious legs, feet, and toes) but couldn't find "An Awakening ...". However, eventually I did find the story, without the word "An". The story this director's take is about is "Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks". The word "An" is not part of the title on your story list.

As for this recounting of how you crafted the story, I found it confusing. But that was my own fault because I only skimmed through the 17 page original, which I considered much too long to read in its entirety. My fault and not yours, Jasmine. I wish you had made the story a serial with no more than 3 pages to any part. That would be my preference, but I admit the decision is yours and not mine. It's just something I'd like you to consider. Thank you.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 5 years ago
Interracial?

The focus of this post is the process of creation, not the content, so interracial doesn't apply. I really like the insight the author gives to the editing process. However, I think I prefer the artist's design for the female form in his own work - the exaggerated ass thing doesn't work for me.

blazing69saddlesblazing69saddlesover 5 years ago
Very cool insight...and sexy

Silky Jasmine.. Really enjoy your pieces like this...to see how your mind works and see the sexy pics and pieces that did not make it..variety is great...bbc hot too...

love the nylons....

thanks

darvydarvyover 5 years ago
Great BTS

Loved being able to have view of what went on behind the scenes to make this story. It's like a director's cut for authors. Thanks for sharing!

69stroker6969stroker69over 5 years ago
Thanks

Your stories and art are always fabulous. Please keep sharing often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Illustrated

Will you ever do an illustration for “What mom knows fucks her”?

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
The quandary!

Was great viewing the 'outtakes' in the story and getting an idea of the decisions to make the story flow!

Do you use a story board to assist your thought process, or as the 'mood' strikes and the inspiration leads you along?

This was great and gives more insight to YOU! Thank you for taking the risk to share more of yourself! Such skills!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bts

As an aspiring writer I love to see how my favorite writers do what they do to make their stories so good. Every story doesn't need one of these, but I think that any long stories (5 pages or more) should get one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing Amount of Work

You and your illustrator do a lot more work than I thought.

Your project is definitely professional and you must be selling your stories or books . . .on Amazon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Defiantly worth the read

Very glad you added this. I love the original story and the deleted sense.

Wilde_Oscar19Wilde_Oscar19about 4 years ago
Favorite author

We love your twisted head

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

I think you really accomplished what you say you wanted too. I enjoyed it thourly.

Lancs50Lancs50almost 2 years ago

To me, it's remarkable all the planning and editing that goes into each of your sexually creative stories. I had no idea of all of the rewriting, planning and discussion thats goes into a story before your final copy is ready to submit.

This shows, to this fan of yours, why your stories are at the top.

You are my favorite sexually motivated and sensual writer.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Interesting to see the care and thoughtfulness that is required to leave no stone unturned for your readers. I would have liked the part left out to have been included as I like white men in the stories. I don’t worry about length, but I do like splitting the stories into chapters rather than all in the same selection. I really expected more adventures with Charlotte, but perhaps you will return and really make this a series. I was a bit disappointed with the pictures as they were too dark for much detail, especially when showing the BBCs. Overall you present an excellent product and this type of presentation demonstrates the care that goes into your stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoy learning how meticulous you are and the thought that goes into every scene. I only today discovered your works and am very, very impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fun to read the behind the scenes stuff from such an amazingly fun story!!!! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the insights from the deleted scenes. The art of writing fascinates me, so I liked reading about how you made choices as the story evolved, especially the care you took in pacing Lauren's changes in attitude towards her sexuality.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore7 months ago

I love your mind. Your story was great and I do like understanding your thought process.

By the way, your series with Kimmy and the scrap book from Rebecca is awesome. I love it and want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50815 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...