Awakening: A Author's Mindset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swirled my tongue around his cock while he slowly stroked it.

I created as much saliva as I possibly could to create a swirling whirlpool of pleasure.

"Oh yeah, you're a hot little piece," he groaned. "And no wedding ring I see."

I pulled back and said, "The asshole left me for a younger woman," before taking his cock back in my mouth. I don't know why I figured he needed to know this, but in my mind he did.

"What a dumb fuck," he said.

I agreed, "Now use this dumb slut who married him in the first place," as I began bouncing back on the cock in my cunt.

"As you wish," he agreed, as I became a human rocking horse, taking the entire cock in my cunt and then the entire other cock in my mouth.

I got a great workout as I fucked myself on one cock while deep throating another... and I had an orgasm that hit me hard and had me slowing down.

Eventually, as my orgasm faded, Mr. Jones said, "Time to ride me."

We changed positions and once he laid on the table I straddled him and began riding his cock furiously.

"Oh yeah, you're one hot fucking slut," he groaned, as I squeezed my cunt around his throbbing member.

As the other cock was dangled in front of me, I took it back in my mouth and was again riding one cock while sucking the other, although in a different and more awkward position.

After a few minutes like this, both men came within seconds of each other.

Mr. Jones warned me, "I'm going to come."

Wanting to feel his load shoot inside me, I just kept riding him until he exploded in my cunt, the first man to do so other than my husband since college... his load spewing inside me feeling so good as I kept milking his cock

The other guy stroked his cock as he grunted, "Swallow it all, slut," seconds before he shot his load in my mouth and I indeed did swallow it all.

(If this scene had remained in the story, Lauren would then return to her original change room with cum leaking out of her pussy, where she would meet up with Anastasia and have sex with her).

A couple of minutes later we were all getting dressed and Mr. Jones repeated his offer, "I was serious. I'd love to have you work here."

"Well, I do like the fringe benefits," I joked, as I felt his cum leaking out of my cunt, before getting serious, "but I'll have to think about it."

"What do you do for a living?" he asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said.

"Well," he said, pondering, "my first guess is a teacher."

I gasped.

"Oh my, really?" he said. "That profession makes you even hotter."

"Why?"

"Teachers are every guy's fantasy," he said. "Wholesome or authoritative on the outside, a secret slut underneath."

"Well lately, that's me all right," I said, shaking my head, realizing I had once again done way more than the blackmailer had ordered me to.

"If you take my offer, I will double your salary and create some cool props for a hot teacher fantasy," he said.

This was getting tougher to refuse. Yet I repeated, "I'll have to think about it."

"Take your time," he said. "You have to want to do it or it won't work for any of us."

"Worst case, I would love to come back onstage as a guest performer," I said.

"I'll call you Teacher Temptation," he said.

"Sounds perfect," I said, as he gave me his business card.

"It was a pleasure," he said.

"Agreed," I said, giving his cock one last squeeze before looking at the other guy and saying, "you were hot too."

"You too," he said, before I walked out, wondering if any others had witnessed my act.

FIRST TIME ANAL SCENE

This wasn't even part of the original story, but when I deleted the scene you've just read and added the Anastasia scene instead, this idea popped up.

Before I knew it, they were off to see 50 Shades.

Then the ideas kept flowing.

What if people she knew saw her at the theatre?

What if they did their own lesbian version of 50 shades?

What if Anastasia taught Lauren the pleasure of anal?

What if Charlotte walked in on them?

Answering all these questions would end up creating the lengthy sex marathon between Anastasia and Lauren.

In the end, we went pretty tame on the whole 50 Shades thing as I liked the rather sweet relationship that was evolving between them, yet I also wanted to set up the rest of the plot, build on their relationship and have one hot scene.

Originally, it wasn't handcuffs, which is pretty tame, but rope.

But, it just didn't feel right or look right.

I hope you agree. But here are two pictures, including the original getting caught picture... although we forgot to change Charlotte's attire from her first sex scene a few days earlier (lol).

Sometimes, by the way, the photo looks great, but just needs a different angle. This next one is from the two-toy gape training, but the background showing her tub, to me, made her look like she lived in a rather run-down place. So we redid the shot. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with this photo over the one used.

This last deleted photo from this scene was the hottest... both sweet and kinky, something that is hard to accomplish.

I love how they are kissing while Anastasia is fingering Lauren's ass.

But there were two problems:

1. The handcuffs had to go on at some point, and in the end we had them on already and thus this didn't work linearly.

2. Although in fact only two fingers are in Lauren's ass in this photo, it kind of looks like she is getting ass fisted (and that, although hot, is a bit extreme for an anal virgin and the tenderness in this intimate scene).

Fantasy with Daughter

Here is a close-up of the fantasy 69 Lauren imagines after her chat with her daughter that evening. I could have used this instead, but chose a picture that showed Lauren's face too.

TASK 7: BLACK GANG BANG

Every once in a while a scene goes exactly as planned. This is that scene. Even though the entire Minister's Wife scenes and the calendar ending were last minute additions, all the photos worked. The only minor error was the wrong nylon colour which isn't even worth showing.

Deleted Idea: Shemale

But there was a brief idea that after a few black cocks, Lauren would end up sucking and fucking a shemale. The idea was short lived as it simply seemed like just too much... especially after the church minister's wife scene was added.

Here is a demo pic for a scene that never was:

THE REVEALING

Church Snack

I love mixing religion and sex in my stories, and couldn't resist having a quick scene where the Minister's wife worshipped 'Goddess' Lauren while her husband lectured about the sins of the flesh. Oddly, this photo was taken three times. First in a dress that seemed a little too risqué for church, followed by the idea that Lauren should be in the same dress that had started this entire wild week, although the nylons were missed on the second attempt... and well, you know how I need my nylons!!!

Deleted Scene: The Mirror

Although I loved the idea and loved the look on Lauren's face... this ended up not working. Minor issues in the photo from the seemingly missing legs in the first photo to the hole in her lingerie in the second... and in the end it didn't really enhance the plot as we see her in the same lingerie shortly afterwards.

Close-up Ball Sucking

I hemmed and hawed about which picture to keep. The full body shot or the closeup ... either would have worked. Alas, here is the one I didn't use.

It does indeed have a great presentation of just how big her son's cock is!

Fucking

I considered using all these photos and I liked this one... but her facial expression doesn't work. I considered requesting another photo, but finally decided it wasn't necessary.

Deleted Concept

Originally Donald was going to fuck all three of his mom's holes. (It was also what Lauren wanted.) But after receiving a fair amount of criticism about ass-to-mouth in others of my stories and wanting to keep Mom from doing that (I didn't mind having the minister's wife do it though... it being the ultimate slut task and she seemed to deserve it) and also not wanting the unsanitary reality of ass to cunt (and I definitely wanted the cream pie included in the plot), this idea didn't work.

Which is too bad since it's one of the best photos. Donald is fucking Lauren's ass while his sister is watching. Look closely and you can see Charlotte's hard nipple.

God, I wanted to keep this one, but it just didn't make sense for the plot.

Oh well, now I know why film directors struggle with cutting scenes.

LASTLY: CREATING LAUREN

In case you are curious, here are the original prototype photos as my illustrator toyed around with Lauren. Originally she had bigger breasts, before we decided that they should be smaller (than her daughter's, for example).

A COUPLE TEST SHOTS:

There was also a foursome test pic of characters not in the story to see what could and couldn't be done.

Lastly, a test shot of Donald getting a foot job. In the end, we changed his cock; it was just too red and I also wanted a more intimate foot job scene as I decided to make the majority of Lauren taking her son's virginity to be romantic-ish.

I hope you enjoyed getting into my twisted head and enjoying some more photos created by DARKBREEZLY.

Was this something worth reading? Seeing deleted pictures and the reasons why?

Let me know....

JASMINE

MARCH 2018

12