Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,435 Followers

"I don't think so." I answered equally quietly.

"Good." She said matter of factly as she slipped off my lap and undid the ankle weight. "Looks like your ride is here." She said, looking through the one way glass out to the main floor of the therapy area. She stepped over and helped me into my wheelchair, covered my lap and shriveled cock with the blanket and then wheeled me out.

"Alright Scott. See you back here at two o'clock sharp for another grueling torture session!" She said with a smile as she turned me over to the orderly.

"Man I wouldn't mind getting some grueling time with her," the orderly whispered as he wheeled me out the door.

"Yeah, she is a pretty good looker. Bet she's pretty damn good in bed too." I agreed, trying to make things look innocent.

"Ya know, the most interesting thing?" He asked as the elevator doors opened. "I'd always thought she really preferred girls, but she seems to be pretty taken with you."

"Really?" I asked as the doors closed on us. "I never would have figured. Besides, she's got a ring and all, must be a husband on the other end of that."

"Oh. Yeah she's got the ring, but it ain't a dick on the other end. I saw them at a Christmas party one year. Nope. Her husband has bigger tits than she does and a damn good looking body to go with em. No, guys aren't her regular fare, so I'm surprised she likes you so much. I brought one guy down a few months ago. She claimed he grabbed her tits when she was helping him into his chair. Man did that start a row. Poor guy. I kind of felt sorry for him. He ended up with old man Jekins for the rest of his therapy."

"Is that bad?"

"Yeah, he's an ex athlete. Absolutely loves his job. Been doing it for years but man he works a body hard. I'm guessing that you don't rate because of the cast." He said as the doors opened on our floor and he wheeled me out.

I moved myself to my bed and lay back, feeling exhausted. "See you later man." The orderly said as he wheeled the chair out and left.

I was lying back with my eyes closed when I realized I wasn't alone. I opened my eyes, looking for the visitor, only to realize that on the other side of the curtain was a new patient. I could just see her face looking past the end of the curtain.

"Hi." She said hoarsely. "I'm Jan."

"Scott." I said with a little wave. "I guess they just moved you in?"

"Yeah, hopefully I'll go home in a few days. They say its pneumonia again." She said with a cough.

I folded down the side rail of my bed on her side and slid out, stepping the few feet to the curtain and pushed it aside so that we could see each other. She wasn't a bad looking woman. Mid thirties I'd guess, fairly nice figure based on how much of the drab hospital gown pushed upward as she lay in the bed. I backed up and slid back into bed.

"So whatcha in for?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh, just convalescing. I had a motorcycle accident and then ended up in a coma for about ten weeks. My leg is still healing and they want to work my body a bit to build some muscle back on before they let me go."

"Ugg. Motorcycles are so much fun, but so dangerous!"

"Yeah, that can be. Most accidents are because the other guy wasn't paying attention."

"That what happened to you?"

"Yeah, some crazy broad, no offense intended, pulled out in front of me. Too busy talking on her damn cell phone to see me."

"That can happen." She said as she rolled her head back and closed her eyes. "Darn I'm tired. Must be the medicine." She said quietly.

"I could stand a nap too." I said, putting my head back and closing my eyes.

"Hello Scott." I heard as my foot was being gently shaken.

"Huh?" I asked, waking and looking at the foot of the bed to see the woman from the elevator standing at the foot of my bed, her hand gently rocking my good foot.

"Scott? I can call you Scott can't I?" She asked softly. "My name is Andria Fleck. I'm one of the staff...I'm on staff here. I wondered if we could talk for a few minutes."

"Yeah, I suppose so." I answered, a bit nervous at what she might say or do.

"You know, that was an....um...interesting moment in the elevator." She said quietly as she stepped closer and sat down on the edge of the bed, moving the big metal chart holder clip board to her lap.

"How so?" I asked innocently.

She gave me a wry smile and pushed her short rectangular reading glasses up on her head, using it to push her waist length dark brown hair back from her face. "Scott. I'm not at all sure what happened, or why, but I definitely do know the results." She said as she opened the metal chart holder and pulled out a small pale yellow thong panty. "These were quite thoroughly soaked, and I know damn well that I didn't pee myself. Somehow, in the few moments between floors, I experienced a very graphic and intense climax due to your oral ministrations. Now, I would consider that an unusual occurrence."

"How could that be possible? I mean we can't stop time and the rest of the people in the car didn't notice anything. I'd think if you were standing nude over me in the wheelchair someone would have noticed."

"Hmmmmm Interesting. I didn't say a word about being nude, or standing over you in the wheelchair. So clearly I wasn't just dreaming."

I sat and stared at her, almost afraid to say another word.

"So, tell me, do you see the same images as the women? Do you just pick a victim and then think sex to them?" She said, her face still smiling but her words very accusatory. "Should I be going to the hospital security and bringing charges of sexual assault?"

"I doubt anyone would believe you, but it doesn't matter really, I didn't ask for it and I don't really want it. It's been nothing but a headache since I woke up." I said dryly. "Personally a guy might find it fun to see a woman's sexual fantasies and desires, but after the first few, it's...well....the Midas touch in reverse. I just want it to go away."

Her eyes glittered at the realization of what I had just said. "So it is true, you do see it? What I'm thinking, what I'm feeling, all of it?"

"Yeah."

"So how detailed is it?"

"I can tell you that you have a small mole on your left outer pussy lip. As far as feeling? Hell, as far as I could tell you've had a fantasy for a long time about having sex in public, but you want to be in control." I answered quietly.

She scooted forward on the bed until her leg was touching the side rail. "So you felt my desire? You could tell what I was thinking?"

"Not exactly. You drove the situation. All I did was interpret what your mind dreamt up."

"So do you get excited too? I mean does it happen to you too?"

"Last night a little nurse came in to check my vitals while I was sleeping. When I woke up we were both orgasming together, her standing over there, me lying here squirting like a fountain. Neither of us touched anything but her hand on my arm. I have no idea how long it happens or takes. I just know that time seems to just about stand still."

"Fascinating. Is it only women, or men too?"

"Yeah, it's anyone. Seems like the only time it's not there is when I'm physically having sex."

"Can you tell me what I'm thinking?" She said as she suddenly reached out and touched my arm.

She pulled me by the hand through the door marked "stairs" and then turned me so my back was against the wall. She had an impish devious little grin on her face as she moved to press her body against mine. She wore nothing but the white lab coat, her stockings and high heels shoes. It only took her a moment to shrug off the white lab coat while she pressed her lips against mine.

As soon as the coat was off her body she was busy reaching around me, tugging the little ties that held on the hospital gown. She pulled her body back from mine momentarily, just long enough to pull the hospital gown down off of my arms and toss it over her shoulder.

I felt her hands reach between us and grab my hard cock, her hands eagerly, almost urgently, stroking it as she pressed her hard nipples into my chest. She pressed her lips to mine, sucking them for long seconds before trying to press her tongue into my mouth.

My own hands were busy, reaching around her and grabbing her ass. I squeezed and pulled it, grinding her hand on my cock between our bodies as I pulled her strongly against me.

Still holding her ass with my right hand, I moved my left up to her chest, cupping her tit and squeezing it.

"That's it. I like it a little rough." She moaned, breaking the kiss for a moment.

I slipped my fingers to her nipple and squeezed it, pinching it as I rolled it between my thumb and finger. She pushed her ass away from me, forcing my cock down between her legs before allowing me to pull her back against me again.

"Oh god you taste good!" She cooed, breaking the long embrace, her hips beginning to rock so that her wet pussy slid back and forth along the top of my cock. "Fuck me. Just bend me over and stuff your fat cock into my hot little cunt and fuck me silly!" She groaned.

I pushed her away roughly, grabbing one arm and spinning her around. I pushed her back and she bent over, grabbing hold of the stair railing, her long brown hair cascading over her back and hanging down around her head. I rubbed my fat engorged cock head up and down her wet lips, spreading them apart as I pushed against her. I felt my mushroom head nestle into her tunnel entrance and then shoved hard, plunging my cock into her pussy with one hard swift stroke.

"OHHHHH FUCK YES!" She cried loudly, her voice echoing in the stairwell as I started stroking in and out of her pussy, pulling out until all that was left inside her was my fat head and then jammed it hard into her again, my hips slapping loudly against her bare ass. Again and again I drove into her, each time slamming my body against hers. I reached down, spreading her hair and finding her firm round tits hanging down. I grabbed both nipples and squeezed them between my fingers and palms, holding them tightly so that each time I jammed my cock into her, making her tits wiggle, her swaying tits tried to tug and pull her nipples from my hands.

"OH GOD YES! FUCK ME, FUCK MY HOT CUNT!" She cried over and over. Her cries repeating for long minutes while I plunged my cock into her. "Shit. I'm going to come. God your cock is going to make me cum!"

"Shit. Me too. Fuck. Take this you slutty little cunt!" I grunted as my cock started spewing cum deep into her pussy.

"FUCK YES!" she squealed as her own orgasm hit her, her pussy convulsing around my spurting shaft.

"OH shit!" She squeaked, pulling her hand from my arm almost as if she had been shocked. She closed her eyes and let her head lol back, her long hair hanging down her back as her body trembled and shook.

My own body jerked and shuddered as my cock spewed cum onto my stomach, my body completely out of my control as I climaxed with her.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned, pushing a hand up under her skirt and stuffing a finger deep into her sopping wet pussy. "OH god I really am." She moaned as her body continued to tremble. She sat on the edge of my bed for several minutes before she opened her eyes and looked at me. "So, did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you orgasm?"

"Give me your hand," I said to her, holding my hand out for her. I drew it under the covers and under my gown to my shrinking cock. I pressed her palm to my cum slickened stomach before letting her hand go.

"Damn. So tell me. Describe what you saw and felt."

"Us in a stairwell. You had on just your white coat and you stripped it off and then stripped off my hospital gown. Then I bent you over and pounded into your pussy until we both came."

"Interesting. That was what I saw too, but it wasn't what I was thinking when I touched you. I was thinking about being in a hotel room and having you strip and fuck me. But once it hit me, the images in the stairwell? Well, I knew deep down that it was perfect. It was exactly what I wanted right at that moment." She said quietly. "If you don't mind, I'd like to explore this a bit more with you."

"Why? You just enjoy sex a lot?"

"No, I'm part of the neurology department. I'd really like to understand this more."

"On one condition. You don't commit me for being insane or anything like that."

"Deal!" she agreed, holding a hand out for me to shake, and then quickly pulling it back again before I could touch it. "Sorry. I'm not sure I could handle another orgasm that hard again this soon."

"It's okay. Doesn't seem to be much effect right after sex, or virtual sex."

"Alright," She said with a smile, reaching out and taking my hand.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,435 Followers
12