Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself standing on the bank of a stream, the quiet of the woods broken by the rustling of leaves in the wind, the sound of birds crying to each other and the gurgling of the brook in front of me. "Okay, you can turn around now, I heard her say. I turned to look and see the little nurse standing behind me, her clothes in a heap on the ground next to her as she stood with her arms across her chest. Her pussy was almost completely bare, just a small patch of downy soft looking blonde curls on her otherwise creamy white mound. "So, what do you think?"

"I think you're damn sexy," I heard myself say, even though I was trying to say, "I don't think we want to do this." I wasn't sure why my own words weren't coming out the way I expected. I looked down to see myself, realizing that the slender body I was looking at was anything but me. I could see my bare cock sticking straight out at her as she stepped towards me. She moved one hand from across her chest, briefly flashing me one small sexy breast before she could cover it with her other hand. She reached down for my dick and gently wrapped her hand around it.

"It feels so big," she whispered. "I suppose I look silly trying to cover my boobs, huh?"

"A little, considering you're playing with my cock."

"I guess if you wanna touch, you can too," she whispered nervously as she moved her hand from across her chest so I could see all of her sexy little tits. I reached both hands up and gently stroked my fingers across her hard nipples, teasing them and making her giggle and wiggle. "I guess if we're going to do this, we should."

"I guess," I answered.

She let go of my dick and took my hand, turning me towards the little creek. She took a deep breath and looked across the creek at the large field just beyond the tree line. "All the way across to the other side."

"Yep."

"And then what?"

"You know what."

"Yeah. I know," she said, squeezing my hand. "And Terri did this?"

"She did."

"All the way? I mean the thing at the end too?"

"She loved it. She said the walk across got her really excited and she couldn't wait for it."

"I don't know. I'm so damn nervous."

"We don't have to."

"Yes we do," she insisted. "Okay. Let's go." She pulled my hand and we hopped on rocks to cross the little brook and then walked up the little rise and out into the large grass field.

She walked quickly, looking towards the left and the road that I could see was there. Several cars drove down the gravel road before we'd made it all the way across, but I wasn't able to tell if they saw us or not. It didn't really matter, just the thought of being seen naked in the field seemed to have her trembling when we reached the far side of the field and the wooded strip between it and the next field.

"We did it," she said, her voice trembling a little.

"We did."

"And now, we do it?"

"If you want to."

"I want to," she said with a nod. She let go of my hand for the first time since we started our walk and stepped to a large tree. She pressed her hands against the tree and stepped back, bending herself over until she was bent at the waist with her feet a couple feet apart. I looked at her cute little ass and her hairless pussy, her fat outer lips framing just the smallest amount of inner lip trying to peek out at me. "I'm ready," she whispered.

"You're sure. I mean we don't HAVE to do this."

"Are you afraid too?"

"Me? Hell no."

"Me neither."

"Alright. Let's do it then," I said with a lot more confidence than I felt. I stepped behind her, looking down at her pussy, my engorged mushroom head inches from touching it, touching my first real pussy. I inched my feet closer to her and let my head touch her lips, rubbing it up and down gently, the precum oozing from my excited cock smearing on her sexy little lips. I leaned towards her a little further, pressing my head to her, my head seeming to push her lips apart slightly. I shifted a little more weight and saw and felt my head spread her lips further apart, more of me disappearing between them. I felt a depression, like a hole that my head seemed eager to nestle into. I let go of my cock feeling like I'd gotten it in the right place and reached for her hips.

I held her hips, and my breath as I pushed slowly towards her. At first, I began to wonder if I'd gotten in the right place, and then suddenly the pressure on my head changed and I could see it slide into her an inch or so.

"Oh God," she groaned softly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just wasn't ready for that. It's okay now if you want to push in further."

"Yeah," I answered, pressing harder, more of me disappearing into her. "Ohhh damn that feels good," I groaned. "So much better than my hand."

"I hope so," she breathed, pushing back at me to try and force more of me into her. "Keep going. All the way in."

"Okay," I grunted, pushing more, forcing my dick deeper into her until I could feel my head pressing against the end of her. I didn't think it could go any further, so I pulled back a little. My body seemed to almost know what to do, sliding part way back out and then pushing forward again. In and out I started to stroke, little moans and gasps coming from her as I pumped in and out of her.

"So good," she moaned softly. "Sooooo damn good."

"Yeah. I don't know how long I can do this. I think I'm going to come."

"Yeah? Can you wait? I mean I'm not there yet."

"I'll try," I said, trying to think of other things. I saw her move one hand from the tree down between her legs, a little gasp coming from her as she began to rub herself while I stroked in and out of her. "Want me to do that?"

"If you want," she grunted, moving her hand. I slid my hand down around her and slipped my fingers between her legs. I'd touched her here before, in the movie theater. I knew where to touch to make her climax, just like she knew how to lick my dick to make me come. I slipped a finger between her lips and teased her hard clit there while stroking in and out of her pussy, doing my best to give her as much pleasure as I could. "Oh yeah. Right there. Keep doing that."

"Which?"

"Both. Oh God. Both. Ohhhhhhh fuck. That's it. Right there. You're gonna make me come. Right there!" she squealed loudly as her whole body started to tremble. I could feel her body squeezing around my dick, making her even tighter and making it impossible for me to hold back any longer.

With a loud grunt my body bucked hard, driving my dick hard into her, nearly pushing her into the tree while my cock pumped a massive surge of cum into her. I stood there, my legs shaking like hers, my body occasionally jerking and spewing more cum into her pussy as I tried to stay standing. I lost track of how long we stood like that, my cock inside her, both of us panting for breath. My dick finally softened and slipped from her pussy. She turned around and looked at me with a smile. "Now we walk back?"

"Yeah."

"When we get back, can we do it again?"

"Yeah. I'm game," I answered as she took my hand. The trip across the field seemed to take much less time, maybe because I was busy looking forward to fucking her again. We made our way back across the field and the creek, stopping after splashing across the shallow stream.

"Lay down," she said pushing me down. "It's my turn."

"Yeah," I breathed, laying on my back and looking up at her sexy little body. She stepped over me and squatted down, lowering her pussy towards my dick. She reached down and wrapped a hand around my shaft, aiming it at her pussy. I watched her rub my head around her slit and then nestle it into that little spot again. I slid my hands up her front and cupped both firm little boobs in my hands, squeezing them as she pressed herself down my shaft. I seemed to go in easier this time, or maybe it was the different position. I really didn't care. It felt so good. She settled down on me until her butt touched my legs and then she reached for my chest. Using her hands for balance, she rolled her legs so she was on her knees and then started to lift and lower herself on me. Up and down she went, her eyes closed as she lost herself to the sensations. Up and down she moved, her motions slow and rhythmic. I was glad. It was fast enough to push me along but not so fast as to make it all happen too quickly. This time I was able to enjoy watching her sexy body sliding up and down on me. I could actually see her stomach bulge out slightly each time she pushed down my fat cock. Little trickles of sweat rolled down her body and dripped from her as she worked up and down my shaft.

"I'm almost there. Come with me," she moaned softly.

"Almost," I whispered, knowing I wasn't as close as she was, but not wanting to disappoint her. "Go faster."

She started bouncing on me and I moved my hands from her tits. I watched each firm little mound bouncing on her chest as she pounded herself down on me. "Oh God. I'm coming," she moaned as she pumped onto to me with abandon. Up and down she went, little gasps and cries coming from her, growing louder with each passing stroke. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she cried into the woods as she drove herself down on me.

"Here it is!" I grunted as my body jerked and tried to jam up at her. Over and over my body bucked under her as my cock pumped shot after shot into her soft pussy. She sat on my lap and trembled in pleasure while my cock twitched and jerked in her spasming pussy.

I squeezed her tits in time with the remaining jerks coming from her. She leaned back, pressing her bare back against my chest as her own hand slipped down to her pussy, gently stroking her lips around my shaft. "Oh God yes," she moaned softly as she sat on me, my pants around my ankles and hers on only one leg. I held her as reality slowly coaxed its way back into both of our minds. She stilled and moved her hand from her pussy and then looked around at the room, almost as if she weren't sure where she was. "Oh my God," she whispered. "Did we really? I mean did I? Did we?"

"We did," I whispered as I held her little tits in my hands.

"Oh God," she groaned, pushing herself upright on my lap. She pushed herself up and looked down at her pussy, our cum leaking from her. "Oh God," she said quietly.

"Well. No wonder it was taking so long," Amanda said as she leaned against the open door frame.

"I didn't mean to....I mean I wouldn't....I shouldn't have....I'm sorry," the little nurse groaned, unable to find the words she wanted.

"It's alright," Amanda said with a smile. "Let's get you dressed though, okay?"

"Yeah. You're right," she said, as she tried to get her foot back into her panties and pants. Amanda squatted down and helped her before looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Hey. Nothing to apologize for. You and I aren't anything," she said, though she wasn't smiling. "I'm just surprised that you'd take advantage of such a young girl like this, and to take her virginity. Seriously?"

"Oh no. No! He didn't do it. It was my fault. I did it on purpose. He even tried to stop me at the last second when I told him..." she said, her voice dropping to a whisper. "When I told him I was a virgin."

"You did it on purpose?" Amanda asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well. I didn't know we'd...you know...but I wanted to see what my deepest fantasy was. I just never knew it was to have my brother take my cherry. Of course, that's not going to happen now anyway, but it was an awfully nice feeling, riding on his dick. I mean, I've used toys and such, but it was sooooo much better."

Amanda chuckled. "Yes. It definitely is so much better than a toy, a fact I was recently reminded of by this very dick."

The little nurse finished pulling her clothes back on and then reached for a small plastic bag hanging on the handle of the wheelchair. "This is the personal stuff we had in the safe for him. Not much. They got rid of all his clothes. They were blood soaked and everything according to the notes. But there's his cell phone, wallet and some keys," she said, handing the bag to me, carful not to touch me again. "Sorry. I'm not ready to do it again right now," she whispered. "So ready to go?"

"Yeah. Almost. Can I say bye to Jan?"

"Sure!" the little nurse said, wheeling me over to the bed Jan was laying in.

"Hey," I said as she looked at me. "I'm not going to touch you. I don't think you'd survive it. But when you get out, call me and we can have coffee somewhere, okay?"

"I don't have your number."

Amanda walked over and dug in her purse, pulling out a slip of paper. She wrote down my phone number and placed it in Jan's hand. "Here. Hope you get better soon."

"Thanks. I hope you two enjoy each other."

"We're not together," Amanda said quickly.

"That's what you think," Jan said with a weak smile. "It might have been true two days ago, but not any more. Not after the shower," she said quietly. "You make a great couple."

"Get better, okay?"

"Yeah. You too," she answered before closing her eyes again.

The nurse wheeled me out of the room with Amanda following close behind. It didn't take long to get down to the entrance and load me into the car for the nearly two hour drive home. "The kids are at the house trying to clean up a bit. It's amazing what happens to food left in a refrigerator for ten weeks," Amanda said. "We walked in to get you clothes and the place reeked. So we have it airing out and they're cleaning things up."

"That's nice. I appreciate it. Gonna have to do some grocery shopping then I guess."

"Not for a while. After we get things taken care of at your house, you're coming to stay with me."

"Stay with you?"

"Of course. You don't think they'd let you out unsupervised, do you? Right after a ten week coma? Ohhhhh no. My name is on the bottom line as your caregiver for the next few weeks. Besides, I have to drive you to therapy three times a week. Two hours there and back."

"Oh damn. But wait, you have a one bedroom apartment, right?"

"So?"

"So where am I going to sleep?"

She looked over at me and grinned. "Like she said, after that shower, might as well just sleep in my bed with me."

"You sure that's what you want? I mean with this....thing. We won't be just sleeping together."

"And your point is?"

"That what you want?"

"Like I told that cute little nurse, you reminded me of how different it can feel to make love instead of play with a toy. I'd like a bit more of the first because I've had way too many years of just the second."

"You think the kids will object?"

"Do I look like I care? We're both single consenting adults. What we do isn't exactly up to them, now is it?" she asked, looking at me with raised eyebrows. "Besides, you already know my fantasy. It was to have you take me that night at the wedding. Oh, I know it was much too soon after your wife passed, but now, that was over four years ago. Isn't it time to start thinking about moving on?"

"This coming from a woman who's been divorced for how long? Ten years?"

"It wasn't by choice. My son didn't exactly approve of anyone I dated. But how can he not approve of his wife's father?"

"You have a point there," I chuckled. "Okay. I'll give in for now. You can take me home like a lost puppy. Only thing is...this thing...this effect. You know I can't control it. I don't even know how long it's going to last. Hell, it might last forever and every woman I touch, even accidently is going to want to have sex with me, and to be blunt, when I'm in the middle of it, I can't stop it. I want it every bit as much as they do."

"Don't worry. I'll deal with that," she said with a smile. I leaned back and closed my eyes, feeling her pat and rub my leg gently before I fell asleep.

"Scott. Wake up hon. We're home." I heard her say as she gently rubbed my arm with her glove covered hand.

"Sure. Thanks!" I groaned, reaching up to rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Now you wait. I'll help you from the car," she said as she got out. She closed the door and stepped around the car and opened my door. She held her hands out for me and I twisted myself and pushed up with one hand, taking hers in my other. I could already feel myself wobble slightly as I held the car, looking at the stairs leading to the front door. I nodded and she held my arm while she guided me to the stairs. The first few were no problem. The next few, I could feel my legs complaining like I was climbing a mountain. By the time I was three steps from the top, I was wondering if I could even get to the top. I wobbled some more and reached out to grab Amanda with one hand, my other reaching for the steel railing. "Easy," she said as I wrapped an arm around her body and pulled her against me, our hips pressed together as she tried to stabilize me. I lifted my foot to the next step when my left, the one that was broken, gave out. I went down in a heap on the next to the last stair, pulling Amanda down with me as I fell. She landed on top of me, trying hard to push herself up so she didn't land hard on my body.

I could feel the warmth of the sand even through the towel I was lying on. The breeze just barely touched us as we lay back, listening to the soft sound of the surprisingly gentle surf. With the breeze blowing out, the waves were barely a foot high, washing up onto the sandy beach dozens of feet, before slowly fading away with a soft gurgling swish. I felt her hand on my chest and opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me, her face lowering to mine. She pressed her lips softly to mine, kissing me slowly, not in any hurry as her hand gently stroked my bare chest.

"What was that for?" I asked in a whisper as she pulled her face away from mine only a few inches.

"I wanted to make sure you were awake."

"I am." I nodded as her hand pushed gently into the waistband of my swimsuit. I felt her fingers find my soft cock and begin to tease it gently, starting it to grow quickly.

"Not everywhere," she whispered.

"Oh. This is nice. I thought you wanted to just stay friends," I whispered.

"I did say that. But you also said you wouldn't mind seeing me without this suit on."

"I definitely said that."

"Seems to me that I said I was much too bashful to even take it off in public, but I might be coaxed into taking it off back in the hotel."

"I do remember you saying that."

"So I got to thinking. If I could take it off in front of you there, what's stopping me from taking it off for you here? It's so pretty here, and like you said before, what's stopping us, besides me being bashful?"

"I did say that, didn't I?"

"You did. And you were right," she whispered back, pulling her hand from my swimsuit. "So, if you take off yours, I'll take off mine."

"You mean it?"

"Why not? Nothing stopping us...but me being bashful. You keep saying how good looking I am, maybe I should take that as truth and not worry about what someone else might think."

"I'm game," I answered, reaching for my swim trunks. I lifted myself enough to get my butt off the towel and pushed my suit down, using my legs to push it the rest of the way down and off my feet. "There you go."

"Oh yeah," she cooed, looking at my quickly growing dick. "Would you mind if I just kinda sucked on it a bit? I mean I know we're just staying friends, but...it really does look awfully inviting."

"I wouldn't mind at all," I answered back. She grinned at me and shifted her position so she was leaning against my legs, her tits pressed against my thigh. She lowered her face to my dick and lifting it gently, closed her lips around my mushroom head. "Ohhhhh yeah," I groaned softly, wanting her to know just exactly how good it felt to have her do that. I wasn't used to it at all, and the sensations caused my cock to grow fully hard in what felt like seconds. Up and down her lips slid, teasing my dick with each long slow stroke. I lay there, enjoying it, not really caring who watched just as long as she didn't stop any time soon.