Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still bent over when she felt his head touch her wet lips. She moaned softly as he pushed into her wet pussy, feeling his big hard dick stretch her until she could feel his hard cock deep inside her. She could feel his head press against her cervix, sending little tingles through her body as he started to pump his shaft in and out, banging her cervix with each stroke. She lifted her body slightly, standing with her chest almost parallel to the ground, her tits hanging down and swinging wildly while he pounded into her. She reached between her own legs, stroking her pussy lips with her fingers and finding her hard clit. She knew she didn't have much time, that this could only be a quick interlude. She knew that his wife would come looking for him soon.

"Is this what you two do when I'm not looking? Play slut for him?" she heard a young female voice say as Greg stopped stroking into her, a voice she knew very well. She just didn't expect his wife to come looking this soon. She felt a hand slide under her chest and grab one tit and squeeze it. "Go ahead honey. Finish fucking your little slut. You might as well get all you want from her, because when you're done with her, I'm going to use her. I'm going to sit on her face and make her lick my cunt until I come all over her face."

"Oh fuck," I groaned softly as Greg started pumping into me again, stuffing his big cock in and out of me. I could hear noises and twisted to see her kissing her husband, his hands still on my hips, her hand still squeezing my tit. God I was so close. I was going to cum any second as I watched her pushing her shorts down. She stepped out of them and pushed her tiny pink thong panty down her legs. I felt his hands move from my hips and lift her shirt, stripping her the rest of the way. She stood naked next to him, kissing him as he pumped his cock in and out of me. I could feel his cock swelling and I knew he was going to fill me any moment. I continued to play with my clit, pushing my own climax right to the edge, wanting to feel him cumming inside me.

"AHHHH. FUCK!" I heard him grunt as his hips thrust hard, pushing his cock deep into me. His wife squeezed my nipple, sending a jolt of electricity through my body, and sending my own orgasm over the tipping point. I felt my whole body shudder and my pussy squeeze around his fat cock as I struggled to hold myself up, my legs going weak as I climaxed with him.

"That's it slut. Come around his cock. Take all his cum in your pussy. Feel how big and fat my husband is? Feel how full my husband's cock makes you feel? That's it. Enjoy it sweetie. Enjoy every squirt because when he's done, you're gonna lick my wet cunt and make me come while he licks every bit of that cum out of your pussy."

"Ohhhh damn," I breathed as he pulled from me. I could feel her let go of my tit and then grab my arm. She pulled me to one of the lounge chairs on the patio and thrust me down on it, pushing me roughly onto the padded chair. She stepped across me and lowered her pussy to my face.

"Now lick me slut. Make me come with your tongue. And you better fucking well do a good job or your husband is going to hear about what kind of nasty, shitty, little slut you really are. Tell me, how many times has my husband fucked your little cunt? How many times have you two snuck around behind my back and fucked?" she moaned as I licked her wet slit, tasting her tangy juices. I could feel her husband's tongue on my pussy, licking up and down my wet slit, sliding in between my wet lips, tasting his own cum as he licked and teased my clit. "That's a good slut. Make me come on your face. I want to feel a nice big orgasm. You used my husband's cock to get off, so now I'm going to use your pretty little face. Lick me you shitty little cunt!"

Up and down I stroked her pussy with my tongue, driving it between her lips, seeking out her hard clit and licking over and around it to force her body towards climax. I could hear myself as well, moaning loudly into her pussy as Greg licked my slit, teasing my hard clit. I knew I was going to come soon, come on his hot tongue, come with my face buried in his wife's pussy. God, I needed to come again. I needed to feel his cock in me again. I wanted his cock in me again as I grew closer and closer to climax. I felt his wife start to climax, her hips rocking and grinding her pussy into my face. I licked her clit and tried to coax her that last little bit, trying hard to hold back my own orgasm while I worked to push hers over the edge. God, I wanted his cock back in my pussy as his wife started to climax, her pussy gushing her juices over my face while Greg licked and sucked my pussy. There it was. "GREG! FUCK YES!" I cried out as my body shuddered and trembled in orgasm.

"GREG! FUCK YES!" I heard my daughter scream out. I felt her body tremble as my brain slowly started processing again. I was laying on the floor, my own daughter completely nude, laying on her back on the floor, one leg under my head and the other laying on my chest. I could still taste her juices on my face as I looked up her body, seeing Amanda on her knees, naked below the waist, sitting astride Diane's face. I could hear her moaning as she shuddered and climaxed above my daughter's face.

I shook my head to clear it and saw David, standing, staring at the three of us with his mouth hanging open in complete shock. "Jesus," he muttered finally as I untangled myself from my daughter's legs.

"Oh my God," Amanda moaned, pulling herself off my daughter's face and rolling to sit on the floor. "Oh shit. What happened?"

"Diane came to help you hold Pop up, and the next thing I knew she was throwing her clothes off and you were pulling your pants off."

"God did she see us? Lindsey?"

"No. She's playing down the hall," David answered. "Who the hell is Greg?"

"Um. No one," Diane answered as she started to pull her clothes back on.

"Yeah. Right. Greg down the street? Have you been fucking the guy down the street?"

"I wouldn't..."

"Don't lie to me. It sure as hell sounded from what Amanda was saying that you were fucking him and got caught. So tell me, have you?"

"Yes. Alright. YES! I HAVE been fucking him. Not that it should matter to you. You don't seem interested in my body any longer. We used to do stuff all the time, but not any more, so the question is, where are you getting it? That little slut at work? Don't say you don't know who I mean. I saw how she looked at you at the Christmas party and you sure as hell saw how little she was wearing. You could almost see her tits through that dress she had on, and I'd be willing to bet she didn't have any underwear on. That one dance you did, she had her tits pressed to you so tight that you couldn't have gotten an oxygen molecule between you two. So don't be all high and mighty and innocent."

"I haven't been. I mean I didn't..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. And you have the balls to be mad because I've let someone else fuck me while you're banging that little thing at work. Tell me, do you fuck in your office, or do you just go to the ladies' room and bang her there?"

"I didn't say..."

"Hey! Knock it off!" I shouted, drawing their attention back to me. "That's better. I think both of you have plenty of blame on both sides. But for Lindsey's sake, you better get your heads screwed on straight and talk this out. Everyone goes through rough spots. Trust me, it's nothing new. The only thing you have to do now is decide how to get past it."

"That's great advice, except it's bullshit. You and mom never..."

"Wrong. Me and your mother had lots of rough spots, including one like this. But we found a way to forgive and maybe not forget, but at least patch up our relationship so you weren't coming from a broken home. So get it together. Amanda, help me up. I'm ready to go," I snapped.

"Sure," Amanda answered, now dressed. She held her hands out to me and helped me to my feet.

"You two stay here and talk this out. No! I don't want to hear it!" I said as my daughter started to protest. "Figure out what you're missing and what you need to be happy. Clearly, you're not giving each other what you need. If you need to go fuck in the park or wear slinky clothes, I don't care. Just figure out how to meet each other's needs! You owe it to your daughter," I said before turning and walking to the front door.

"You think they'll get it?" Amanda asked as she helped me down the front stairs.

"I dunno. All I know is that neither of them would even know right now if it wasn't for this....this...thing. Maybe they caught it early enough."

"Maybe. Do you think that Greg's wife actually caught her like that, or do you think that was her imagination?"

"I don't know that either. But if I were guessing, I'd say that's what she hoped would be the worst case if she got caught. It would have kept it secret from David, so..."

"Yeah. I agree," she nodded as she helped me slip into the car. "Let's go get you a cane before this wears off."

We drove to the closest drugstore, figuring we'd find some there, and she helped steady me as I walked into the store, my right leg doing much better than my left. We found a rack of canes and after a few minutes deciding, picked one that I thought wouldn't make me look like an old decrepit fart. I used the cane to walk to the counter, supporting quite a bit of my weight on it as I walked, but feeling more confident with each step. I leaned against the counter and paid for the cane and then hobbled my way out to the car, Amanda walking next to me, but not holding me. The drive to her house wasn't all that long, only about twenty minutes, far shorter than the drives we'd be taking for the next couple weeks. On the way I closed my eyes for a few minutes, feeling surprisingly tired. It seemed to me that these...whatever we want to call them... episodes, were starting to take more of a toll on me. I presumed that was because they were taking longer. The few seconds it started with has certainly grown longer. Long enough for my daughter to completely strip and lay down with her pussy in my face.

"Come on hon. We're here," Amanda said softly, gently shaking me awake.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah," I grunted, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. She waited for me to get awake and then opened her door and climbed out. She walked around and helped me out of the car.

"Second floor," she said as I started to hobble to the front door of the apartment building. Amanda went to the trunk to get my suitcase and then started to follow along. One stair at a time I started up, Amanda following behind until we reached the first landing. She stepped past me and walked up the remaining stairs quickly, setting my suitcase down on the top landing before turning to come back down and help me up. I stopped to rest on the landing, taking a few breaths before starting up the next flight. "Crystal! NO!" I heard her call from the landing as I felt a hand on my arm.

"Here. Let me help....."

I watched her move around the apartment, her tits shifting and wiggling in the loose tank top. The oversized armholes let me see vast amounts of her huge creamy breasts each time they moved that direction. If the armholes were any larger her breasts would literally be falling out of them. Not that I was complaining. She was damn good looking, and she knew it. She'd been cleaning my apartment for almost a year now, and I couldn't be happier with her work. She was bright, cheerful, and yeah sexy. But this week, this time, there was something definitely different. Besides the loose tank top, she wore a short skirt instead of her usual tight shorts. I loved seeing her butt in those shorts. Large firm butt cheeks sticking out. I once saw her doing what I think they call twerking to the music in her earphones. I don't know if she knew I was watching or not, but I loved seeing how her cheeks bounced and moved as she bent over, dusting the table, her butt bouncing up and down in time with the music I couldn't hear.

I sat in my chair, watching her clean the living room, watching her move about dusting the mantle over the fireplace and the table tops. Much too soon she disappeared into the kitchen. I heard water running and after some time saw her walking back with a bucket. As she walked, she tripped on the little throw rug in front of the fireplace, momentarily losing her balance. Water in the bucket splashed up and out, down the front of her and onto the floor. She swore quietly, but not so quietly I couldn't hear it. She looked at me with an embarrassed look on her face, as if I hadn't ever heard a young lady swear before. She set the bucket down and walked to the kitchen to get something to clean up the mess with. As she came back in, I couldn't help but stare at the wetness of her shirt.

"You're soaked," I said quietly, drawing her to stop in front of me and look down at herself.

"Yeah. I made a mess of myself as well as the floor."

"It looks uncomfortable," I added.

She looked at me a few moments and then in the sweetest little voice, asked, "I'd like to take it off and let it dry. You wouldn't object, would you? I mean if you don't want me to, I won't. I don't want to offend you."

"Honey, I'm not about to get offended by a young lady taking her shirt off. As long as you don't get offended by me staring." She smiled brightly and pulled the shirt up and off, exposing a pair of lusciously large breasts. I doubted that I could completely contain even one with both hands. "Wow," I said quietly.

"You like?"

"I do. Very much," I answered her.

She stepped closer to me and stood in front of my chair. She leaned towards me, reaching past me to hold onto the back of my chair for balance, her huge tits hanging down in front of me. "If you want to feel 'em, you can. I don't mind," she whispered.

"You're sure?"

"Uh huh," she answered softly, holding herself still while I reached up and cupped both tits. They were heavy in my hands, but also so soft and warm. I let my thumbs slide back and forth across her creamy soft skin and also her dark pink areola. I felt her nipples harden as I rubbed my thumb back and forth across each perky protrusion. Her areola seemed to puff out slightly as her nipples hardened, making part of me harden as well. "I guess I better clean that water up," she said huskily, almost reluctantly pushing away from me. I let her tits slip from my hands as she backed away, finally turning around and walking to where she spilled the water. She bent over and then knelt on the floor, reaching for the sponge she'd dropped on the puddle. I stared at her as she crawled around the floor, the incredibly short skirt pulling up her butt as she worked, exposing not only her bare ass, but also her completely bare shaved pussy. I watched her move around, feeling my cock rock hard in my shorts. I might not be able to move my legs, but that part still worked.

I watched her stand back up and turn to face me, her skirt hiked up enough now that I could see her pussy from the front as well. She smiled and stepped towards me. "My skirt is pretty wet. You wouldn't mind if I took it off to dry too, would you?"

"Uh. Not at all," I managed to croak out nervously. She pulled the little zipper on her hip down and then pushed the skirt down, sliding it down her legs. She stepped out of it and stood in front of me, letting me look at her now naked body, the only thing left on her the tiny pair of canvas sneakers.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Uh. Um. Sure," I answered.

"I kind of like you. No. That's not right. I like you a lot. I've just been afraid to say anything because I'm not sure if you like me."

"I like you fine. I just think that you probably don't want to get stuck with a guy that can't even walk."

"You know, I've been cleaning twice a week for over a year, and in all that time, you've never been anything but nice to me. I'd kind of like the chance to pay you back. Not everyone treats the maid as nice as you have."

"Is that why...this?"

"Uh huh. I know from talking to you that you don't...I mean... you haven't...."

"Had sex with anyone? No. Who'd wanna have sex with a cripple," I answered. She leaned towards me and reached out for my crotch gently grasping my dick through my shorts.

"Would you like to? I mean if you don't, that's fine, but I thought that maybe, if we were careful, that we could," she asked hopefully.

"If we're careful?"

"I wouldn't want to knock you out of the chair or anything."

I chuckled. "Like I said, who'd wanna have sex with a cripple. Hell if you do, I can always climb back in."

She smiled at me and then reached out to lock the wheel locks of the chair. To my surprise, she moved to the side of the chair and then unclipped and removed first one arm and then the other.

"How did you know how to do that?" I asked quietly.

"I practiced," she whispered, reaching to the waist of my shorts and starting to work them down. She pulled the elastic waistband down my hips, working it under my butt until she could slide them down my legs and off my feet. With a grin she stepped towards me, straddling the chair as best she could. She reached down to my hard dick and stood it up, aiming it at her pussy. "Oh yes," she groaned as she pressed herself down on my shaft.

"Oh my God," I groaned in reply, my hands automatically moving up to her big tits. She grinned down at me and then started to lift and lower herself, sliding on and off my cock slowly. "Oh that feels good."

"For me too," she whispered as I cupped her tits. "Play with my nipples. They really get sensitive when I'm having sex."

"Uh huh," I grunted, rubbing her nipples again with my thumbs, drawing a gently moan from her. I lifted one breast and leaned towards her, sucking her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh God yes," she gasped as I flicked my tongue across her hard nipple. I swirled around it, her moving up and down my shaft growing faster as her excitement grew. I held her breast in my mouth, feeling it bounce as I tried to hold it captured between my lips. "Come for me. I want to feel you come for me," she moaned softly.

I let go of her nipple and slid my hands to her hips, watching her tits bounce and fly in front of my face as she pounded herself down on me. "Oh yeah. Almost," I groaned.

"Do it. Oh God yes. I'm so close. But I want to feel you come. I want to feel you letting go inside me."

"Ahhhh!" I grunted as my body jerked. She slammed herself down on me, feeling my cock surge a gush of cum into her. Over and over my body jerked, pumping cum deep in her pussy while she sat on me, shuddering and trembling.

"Ohhhhh yessssss," she whispered, leaning towards me and wrapping her arms around neck, pulling my face to her tits. "Michael. Could you love someone like me?"

"Love you?"

"Michael. I know it's been really hard for you, with the accident and all, but it really doesn't bother me. I like you for you, for the way you are, for your sense of humor, for the way you treat me. I'd like to try and see if it can be more than like. But it has to be something you want too. I know you like me, but could you more than like me?" she whispered, pulling her chest back from my face. She reached down and tilted my head up and kissed me softly on the lips. "Now that we know that part works, wanna see what other things we can do together?" she asked with a grin as she pulled her face back.

"Come on Scott." I heard Amanda whisper, then the gentle tug on my arm. As my head cleared, I could see the young woman, standing there, her big tits completely exposed. Her skirt was pulled up almost to her waist and her panties were around her thighs as she leaned against the wall panting. "Tell me I didn't."

"You did," Amanda said quietly. "Crystal is my neighbor," she whispered as I looked and saw my cum dripping from Crystal's pussy to her panties. "You go up. I'll be right there," she coaxed me.