All Comments on 'Awakening Stephanie'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is it when a "prudishwife" starts fucking around she has discovered her "sexuality". But if an unmarried woman sleeps around she's a slut? These stories are so stupid.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

That night, Stephanie got dressed in her sexiest dress and told her husband and the SIL and BsIL that she'd be back later. Caught a cab to a nightclub by herself, then hooked up with a couple of guys. They took her back to their place and fucked for the next two days. She phoned her husband to thank him for allowing her to "open up her sexuality" and she was now going to check out one of the Black Clubs. She'd be back in time for their return home... hopefully. That she was looking forward to two more days and nights of fucking different guys, just like he wanted.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

These are short stories so for anyone to expect things to happen slowly is certainly going to be disappointed. Definitely an excellent read for couples, long enough to light an emotions flame. Just and candle light and a bottle of wine.

XX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; The only reason that any woman who enjoys various other men or women is termed a `slut' is because of the usual patriarchy that has dominated society since time in-memorial. Typically if a man were to do the same, well he's a stud' and someone to admire, usual double standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a read! Great pace, just descriptive enough, and entirely erotic. Good work!

davp6255davp6255almost 2 years ago

First time of reading one of your stories. It will NOT be the last. Loved it and wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously? Incest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think it was a great story i love it and hope there is a follow up

eibirbeibirbover 1 year ago

As usual, we'll written and hot. The plot is rather unreal but I suppose that is the nature of the genre.

DrShankensteinDrShankensteinover 1 year ago

I am a fan of your other work, but some things here irritate me.

I'm sorry but plying her with alcohol and keeping her in an inebriated state is kind of like 'roofying" her. Not to mention the possible "Molly" she got the next day.

And, Bill proceeding, after she groans "Oh no, I shouldn't...." is kind of the definition of rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.