All Comments on 'Awakenings'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
virgin_notvirgin_notabout 18 years ago
Superb..very hotttt

OH geez..cheese and rice..a very talented author. I really enjoyed reading and mind you first few paraghraps only,Im feeling so raging hot,whole body shaking and craving. A very nice story Red.Congrats..always as evr,you ending up with a good story.

MrFantasyManMrFantasyManabout 18 years ago
Another New World...

Another superb story from one of Lit's masters...you tackle the new as if it is a part of you...not sure if this story will satisfy the true BDSM fetish but it is a beginning relationship...creative, loving and hot...well done sweetheart...

jushornyjushornyabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Very well written Red. The way you have described every thing she gave up, everything she learned. You wrote clearly of their love for one another too. I know little of BDSM but loved the story.

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Nice

Very hot.

Such a nice mixture of romanticism, domination and submission.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One hot tale

DC:

Tonight you've taken me down paths I've seldom traveled.

I've read some BDSM stories before, but this is one of the few that seemd to cover it from the angle of love given and received by the two of them, at least in the depth you gave it. Congratulations. Thank You. Ronnie W.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
Magnificent!

Really! I loved it. I particularly like how the sub serviced him while he was on the phone. I also loved that the protagonist was not a supermodel or physically flawless. As someone who loves a woman who worries a lot about her weight, I can appreciate what having a curvy lover is like. I'm glad that your male character not only topped her (as I do with my girl), but also insisted that she show him her body instead of hiding it in shame. I also liked that they had a safeword, and that he flogged her and used orgasm denial as punishments for her disobedience. Most of all, it was a love affair, as well as a BDSM relationship, which adds another level of intensity to it. I was very turned-on by it.

It will be mentioned on the AH.

sln1066sln1066over 17 years ago
totally awesome!!

I'd give it a 100!!!

I loved it, so totally awesome. I swear, this is the best story I have ever read!! Amazing to me was how she trusted and loved her Master, how she WANTED to give her treasures to him.

She was never forced to or begged to. I enjoyed the idea of his surprises he had in store for her as well. This was very erotic and a quite a love affair.

ms_magdalenems_magdaleneover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

That was a fantastic story, one of the hottest I've read in a long time. As usual you leave me breathless and gasping for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Phew !!

What can one say after that. An extraordinary story. Thank you. Regards, Michael

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 15 years ago
Phew !!

What can one say after that. An extraordinary story. Thank you. Regards, Michael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved this story. So disappointed that it ended.

LordMorningwoodLordMorningwoodabout 12 years ago

Slow burning but very, very hot, and beautifully characterized. Loved the use of toys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMFG

I am soo...erm awakened right now....this is the kind of thing I LOVE to read, I hope there is another part of this story coming...maybe the couple next door have something to do with it? *hint hint*

Think me and my other half are going to have a fun night!!!!

jW0WjW0Wover 11 years ago
Nice

Very very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Respectful and loving...

And I don't understand why there are more like this, especially for begining relationships. With only a few personal preference adjustments, I would step into this story and live it wholeheartedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a love story first

Several mentioned this was fine for a begining bdsm relationship. In the wide expanse that is that world, this is enough for many people. It does not HAVE to become more intense. I imagine these two will go further, but not everyone must dwell at the darker edges to be happy and fullfilled. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Curious about BDSM. I am probably too old to enter into this type of relationship being 64 but no Dom would want me. I have a problem with orgasm. I have not been able to orgasm almost my whole life. It takes a lot of work with toys and me telling my mind it's ok to cum. For some reason I can't. How would a Dom handle that? Knowing that from what I have read cuming or not is somewhat an involuntary event. I would be so afraid I couldn't cum when he demanded me to cum because I can't only with the use of toys and then sometimes not. It just makes me wonder how a Dom would handle that? Somehow I don't see how a spanking would make me cum. If playing or sucking my clit doesn't cause me to I don't see how it could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was erotic and romantic all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

Now this is something i wish to happen to me irl. Romatically erotic. Love it!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

That story was excellent. Very romantic and I didn't see the end coming. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
UNCONVENTIONAL LOVE STORY!!!!

But, make-up (makeup)

in his girlfriend's (ear)

louder then a whisper (than) (4)

lay out (layout)

waist band (waistband)

other wise (otherwise)

she (was) waiting

try and gag (to)

deep throated (deepthroated) (2)

cris-crossed (criss-crossed)

vigorous weights (THE WEIGHTS WERE NOT VIGOROUS!!!! IT WAS THE EFFORT OF LIFTING THEM THAT WAS!!!!)

forth searing smack (fourth)

Heaven (heaven)

scrapped the walls (scraped)

laying on (lying)

desert (dessert)

life to an expected turn (took)

eyes-covered (eyes covered)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous