Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to you. Listen to the words you say. Where's the school teacher now slut?" he slipped the egg into her slick pussy and pushed the remote.

"Oh my God," she moaned and thrashed. "Sir . . . ohhh . . . "

"Don't come slut " He increased the vibration of the egg and watched her face contort in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He left the remote on the bed. The vibe still churned inside her. His fingers tightened the clamps and she cried out for freedom.

"No," he told her. He left her again and when he returned he held in his hand a jeweled handled flogger. Alan watched her shudder from the continuing assault on her body. He skimmed the flogger over her skin, caressing the soft flesh.

"Ohhh . . . " she moaned. Carol tried to absorb everything he was doing to her. The egg continued to vibrate against her pussy. The nipple clamps pinched the rosy buds and she felt the balls rolling and massaging her anus walls. The soft butterfly caress of what she assumed was a flogger added to her arousal and she knew her sex was coated in juice. "Sir . . . oh God Sir, can I come?"

Alan drank in her passion, his eyes running over her, capturing every movement her body made. "Come for me," he demanded. He watched her shudder. He gazed down, never touching her, never tasting her juices as they splashed free of her sex. She coated her pussy, her thighs, and his bed. Alan's cock ached to be buried in her folds, but he waited for her climatic high to recede.

Carol felt herself shower her skin with her honey and she was amazed by the feelings that rolled over her. Alan reached for the remote and she felt the vibrations slow down as she came off from her high. Her hips fell to the bed, the balls rolling and pitching to both sides of her sex.

Alan shut the toy off, reached into her slick, come soaked pussy and eased it from her. He bent his head to her cunt and licked some of her juices off. He pulled the balls from her ass one at a time and he smiled as she shook again. A small shot of come escaped her sex and he gathered the fresh juice up with his mouth. "Oh fuck," she hissed.

He licked her sex, cleaning it of the juices that showered her just seconds ago. He slid his tongue up her stomach and eased the tension on her nipples, removing the clamps entirely. He suckled them one at a time before setting his lips to her mouth. He pushed his cock into her pussy, uncovered her eyes and stared at her. "Will you marry me?" he asked.

She couldn't breathe. Her future flashed before her eyes and a tear slipped free. "Yes," she whispered. Their mouths met and merged together. Soon they were falling into the welcoming abyss of forever.