All Comments on 'Awakenings Ch. 03'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb

Enough said

LynchjimLynchjimover 6 years ago
Love this story

Please keep up the great work your doing but please finish each story your doing before starting any more. I'm reading all your story's and I like each one but your stretching yourself writing so many at once please continue each one thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uneven Characters

Hi. Just a few comments. I'm having trouble following some of the characters because they are so uneven. Your hero does not like to be messed with, but he does not seem to mind figuratively running his had up the crotches parts of some of the women, which makes no sense. He's angry at the doctor who is trying to have him killed, but he keeps breaking his legs, but leaving his mental abilities in place so he can attack again, which is just dumb beyond all belief. One of the women who works for the bad guys has a heart of gold but does not seem to care if the folks she works for kills a few innocent people along the way. You may clear this up in future installments, but it had to care about most of the characters in your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES