All Comments on 'Awards Banquet'

by aladdin49

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding

I loved every second reading this story can't wait for chapter. Great work!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 5 years ago
I couldn't finish it

Barely into Chapter two and there were so many missing words/wrong words in your story - i.e. "entree" vs "entrance". An editor or proof-reader would have helped immensely. Chapter one probably could have been shortened and included with Chapter two. I was ready for the award ceremony to start but the narrative went on ad nauseum with the over description of the the reason for and atmosphere of the event. No stars from me as I don't want to be a factor in your rating as a whole. Please find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lots of booboos

Would people like Bret and Julie still call each other Mom, Mommy and Son?

A lot of wild sex but no showers before meeting each other.

Don't like Julie's "bear legs"

Labia means lips. You don't need to say labia lips.

Any woman who puts her hair in a turbine is asking for a headache.

I can't imagine what "nipple nuggets white breast" are.

And there are heaps more.

Editor badly needed

aladdin49aladdin49almost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's comment

I apologize for posting prematurely. Thank you, yes, it needs more editing. I tried hard to have an interesting and coherent plot, with realistic characters drawn from real life, with scenes that set the correct tone, and with realistic and enjoyable sex. Thank you Anonymous for the kudos in that regard. This was my first posting. More will come.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Too many words in this one for my taste. A 5000 word description of a sex act just gets boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraladdin49@aladdin49
Older, still xxx active, intelligent, good physical shape. Like to write and try to make it realistic, happy, sensual, poignant, and with a little humor. Events of my life are written in to the stores.