All Comments on 'Ayaan The Somali Cleaning Lady'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your are a good writer...

...but you need to take the racist undertone of your stories out, it takes away from the flow and I have a feeling that you are loosing readers because of it. It has become predictable although not all of your stories are the same but they are predictable. I even tested myself on this one and boom, there it was.

Not one person on this site doesn't know that a Somali woman is black. Even the most conservative among us will admit (although not publicly) minority groups face some kind of discrimination.

I don't know what your point is, when I read erotica, I want to feel my dick pulse to the point I want to blow out a big load, most of your stories don't that. This is not erotic, it's a conscience raising piece with adult themed tones, but it does nothing to the nether region, which erotica was supposed to do...

However, continue to write and hopefully, you'll get to the point where your stories are forcing me to take a cold shower...

BTW, this is coming from a Haitian-American....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS