All Comments on 'Ayano's Pleasure Cruise'

by DandyMan65

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Okay started reading and

Your inconsistency killed it. First you say how you are not ripped or anything like that then in another paragraph you describe yourself as muscular. While the two can be different it's confusing. Be more attentive to detail. *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Very hot but could use some talking during the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
did she have your baby

I like to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

The alcohol helped me shed my inhibitions and do what I've wanted to do for a long time. This is frequently the case in situations like this. Can be a wonderful new type of relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really liked the story. I guess what drew me to reading it was I have sailed on the Elation a few times. So I could almost picture myself there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is an excellent story of son into mom fucking by a gifted writer

Greg is a big strong boy and his mother is a lovely voluptuous woman. The sexual chemistry is there, and they sure as fuck indulge it to the max. What I like best is Greg's deep appreciation of his mother's pussy. He's seen plenty of them, and he thinks "this one was perfect. The pink lips showed through her sparse pubic hair, and her juices glistened in the dim lighting." He's feeling what lots and lots of boys feel about their own mother's vagina--it's absolutely perfect, the most beautiful anything in the whole fucking world. Boys typically like to dwell on that hairy hole between their mother's legs, and they have many different ways of referring to it. The simplest is "my own mother's cunt." But others are more imaginative. "My mother's clutching cunt." "The paradise between my mother's legs." "My mom's babyhole." "My mother's warm wet twat." "My mommy's tasty twat." "Mom's hairpie." "My own damn birth canal." "My mother's fuckhole." "Mom's welcome wagon for her baby boy's big fat cock." "Mom's happy home for my hard on." "My personal cumdump." That's not even all of them, and that's only in English. Boys sure love their mother's vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
POOR OPENING BUT GOOD FINISH

Too often I am reading stories which seem to be formula written. They always open in the first few paragraphs with a description of the writers idea of attractive. Bad form and a limited writing ability usually follow.

Leave the description of a character to be revealed by the story. A woman gauging her lovers size is more exciting than a sentence laying it out there for the dull headed to imagine. His weight upon her as she lays open to be ravaged is a better way to it out there. Hair color can be a word in a sentence when a character is pushing it from their lovers eyes.

I think you get the gist of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol love my fingers...and this story

Hay the story gave me an orgasm so i think it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes!

Wonderful! Yes, almost all boys fall in love with the idea or fantasy of their mother at some point. Not nearly always just her vagina. With all of her. I remember when I was little, telling Mom that someday I would be her husband. And that was before I knew what my Pee-Pee was for, or that women had whatever women had. A Mom is always the most important woman in a boy's life. She was there when he was born. Most times as he grows up, she is his ideal woman. And he falls in love with her. He doesn't always want to admit it. Face it. It is cool in high school to fall in love with the head cheerleader or the hot history teacher, but not Mom. But the love is there anyway. This young man didn't even take his Mom on the cruise expecting or hoping for anything. Just wanted her to be happy again. If they can be Ayana and Gregory at sea or in a foreign country and Mom and Greg back home, I think that is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AGREED

I like this totally. The most wonderful thing about vacations are that, not only do you get to go somewhere you haven't been and do things you've never done - you get to take a break from whoever you are the rest of the year. For two weeks every year, I get to go to Switzerland and play in the snow, as opposed to the heat and humidity of Lousiana. And my good son gets to be my husband and I am honored to be his wife. We come back home and he mows the lawns and changes the oil in the cars, and is sort of like a husband, but not my lover. In Swiss snowstorms I can lie before the fire and give myself totally to my lover on the lovely fur rug. My name is Maylin and like Ayano, I have the best of both worlds. Someday I'll be old and he won't want me anymore, but thats ok. It is my "pennance" I guess for the forbidden pleasures I have today. But when it happens, we'll still always have Paris, or Venice, or Switzerland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She's Asian, not Oriental

The son of an Asian woman would know that.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Nice story

Dads been dead two years now, is mom still on some kind of birth control?. If not, with all his cum in her, she should be knocked up. PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Aga minu ema

Kui mina oma emaga pikapeale kaubale sain,siis olime vahekorras igas poosis.Hiljem tal eestpoolt ei meeldinud mulle silma vaadates keppida,ikkagi oma poeg,aga tagant panin nii kuidas jaksasin ja emal oli alati hea meel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kahekesi

Mina mässasin oma emaga palju aega,aga ta käest seksi ei saanud.Kord võtsime koos sõbraga meil alkoholi ning ema jäi ka veidi vindiseks.Ma viisin ema magama voodisse,ning katsusin ka veel teda jalgevahelt.Kutsusin sõbra ka sinna ja ütlesin,et hakkame minu ema kahekesi keppima.Tuba oli pime nii et ema pole aru saanud kes talle suhu andis.Keppisime kuni isu oli,proovisime perse ka panna,aga ema hakkas karjuma meie peale,et olete sead.Hiljem sain emaga ise hakkama kui mina tahtsin teda panna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHY do all these guys have huge cocks?i got to the size of his cock and stopped reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous