Ayano's Pleasure Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in our separate beds for quite a while but sleep did not come. I was waiting in an agony of expectant hopefulness. Would she climb into my bed again, or should I go to hers? I knew she didn't remember anything when she was sober, so was this wrong? Such thoughts chased me into a dazed half-sleep that I didn't even know I was in.

The blankets being raised awakened me instantly, and I turned towards her even as she was lying down. Our lips locked together instantly, and our hands gripped each other ass cheeks as we ground our pelvises together in total abandonment. Our kisses were feverishly demanding, and I rolled over on top of her as I kissed my way down her body. I stopped briefly to explore her breasts and suck her nipples, for which I was rewarded by her fingers clutching in my hair, pulling me closer, but I eventually moved lower.

I kissed my down her belly, briefly causing a giggle when I tongued her belly button, until my face was buried between her legs and I was kissing the inside of her legs. As I kissed all around her pussy, I felt her hands trying to shove my mouth where she wanted it to go, and her hips pumped towards my mouth, as well. I slid my arms under her legs, wrapping them around her buttocks and gripping her thighs to hold them apart as I looked at her pussy.

Though I'd fucked her good and darned well the previous night, this was the first time I'd ever seen this precious treasure. I've seen a few pussies before, and I can say without hesitation that this one was perfect. The pink lips showed through her sparse pubic hair, and her juices glistened in the dim lighting. Her hips trembled as I breathed warmly on her exposed sex. Then I buried my nose in her pussy and licked.

I quickly lost track of time as I licked that glorious pussy from whence I'd once sprang, using every technique I'd picked up to pleasure my mother. I could her above me moaning and groaning as I ate her out. Her hands clasped the back of my head as her legs clamped down hard on me, actually hurting my head with the strength of her legs. I kept licking, and even slid one hand around and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

"Gregory," she suddenly screamed as she bucked against my mouth, "EAT ME!" She pumped frantically as she chanted, "Yes, yes, oh God YES!!!!"

As her orgasm peaked and subsided I slowed down as well, until my fingers were out and I was just lightly licking or kissing my mother's pussy. Then I worked my way back up her body, lightly, softly, giving her a chance to recover, until we were face to face. She was smiling, a satisfied smile, a cat that just got eaten by the canary smile. I looked deeply into her eyes and lovingly stroked the side of her face.

"Ayano," I whispered as I lowered my lips to hers. Our kiss was gentle and loving, but I started to lose control as her hand gripped my dick and guided it to her pussy. Gently, gradually, I pressed forward until the tip of my dick had parted her soft lips. Then I stopped kissing her, and just locked gazes with her as I slowly slid my cock into her pussy. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as I filled her up, bottoming out with a groan of my own. Fucking my mother was feeling MUCH better than any other sex I'd ever had. A tiny warning bell sounded in my mind at that thought, but I was too far gone to pay it any attention.

Instead, I started stroking into her, my arms threaded under hers and cupping the sides of her face tenderly as we fucked. Our kisses this time were less frantic, but all the more powerful as her hands explored me as my cock drilled into her.

Our pace was a moderate but steady one. As her orgasm approached, I felt her fingernails dig into my back and drag their way down. The pain seemed to connect with the pleasure in my cock with an almost electrical intensity, and I moaned into her mouth as I increased my pace. Her hands found my ass and clutched it strongly, nails digging into flesh so powerfully I was sure they drew blood.

We continued to fuck, my dick sliding in and out of her pussy as she began to tremble with her impending orgasm. She was panting into my ear, "Gregory, Gregory, Gregory." I returned the favor.

"Ayano," I groaned loudly, "Oh my God, Ayano!" I was losing control and fucking her faster as she trembled through her orgasm and I felt the electrical tingling of my own building in my cock. Then it hit, and I dumped my seed into her as I slowed down, kissing her lovingly as we both came down from the intense feelings of our fucking.

When I finally rolled off of Ayano, ending up lying on my back and covered in sweat, she rolled over and cuddled against my side, her right breast poking into my chest while her head lay on my chest. I figured I'd let her rest there for a few minutes before putting her in her own bed, but fell asleep before I could actually do it.

I awoke slowly that morning, enjoying the feeling of someone tucked into my arms, sleeping on my chest. Then I remembered who it was and my eyes flew open. She was already awake, looking at me with a small, secret smile on her face. When she saw I was awake she leaned forward and kissed me once, lovingly on the lips.

"Good morning, lover," she purred silkily as she played with my chest hair with one hand. "Sleep well?"

I was flabbergasted. "You knew?" She nodded, her grin widening. "I thought you were too drunk to remember!"

She shook her head, then dipped forward and briefly nibbled my ear.

"No," she said, looking into my eyes, "I was never too drunk to remember. The alcohol helped me shed my inhibitions and do what I've wanted to do for a long time, and I'll cherish these memories forever." Her kiss on my lips was possibly the most sensual thing she'd done to me yet.

I was still trying to play catch up with my half asleep brain. "But... what about... I mean..." My voice trailed off as her hand moved from my chest hair and found my balls.

She shrugged, prettily. "I wanted to. Why else does anybody do anything?"

I reached for and we kissed, her lying on her right side and me on my left, her breasts touching my chest and our kiss binding us together. My dick stirred, growing, and she giggled as she broke the kiss.

"Now, now, down boy. I'm hungry." At my disappointed look, she gave a low, throaty chuckle. "Tell you what, stud. Be good today, and we'll see about a special treat tonight. Hm?" Since she'd already given me the most special treat in the world, I had no idea what she might have in mind. Well, time enough to find out about that later.

So I leashed my lust and we got dressed and headed to the Lido buffet. The day was a good one, as we wandered all over the boat, exploring our environment and enjoying each other's company. We held hands most of the day and once, standing near the running track on the uppermost deck, we shared a kiss that curled my toes.

Dinner was as good as ever, but I must admit I was distracted and anxious. Ayano noticed and laughed gently at me, then fed me a slice of melon from the dessert tray. I held her hand by the wrist, keeping it from withdrawing, and licked the juices off her fingers. Her eyes twinkled as she rapped me playfully on the cheek by way of punishment. The feel of her nails on my cheek made the scratches on back and butt ache slightly, but I could live with it.

That night we drank sparingly, by unspoken, mutual accord, and retired early. I had dressed in the suit I'd packed, and she wore a resplendent golden gown that seemed so low-cut that I could almost see her belly button. And when we slow danced, our bodies pressed together in time to the music, I wished this cruise would go on forever.

Back in the cabin, Ayano calmly and coolly undressed me, removing clothing one piece at a time and spending considerable time touching and stroking flesh as it appeared. Eventually I stood before her, totally naked, as she admired the body that she'd enjoyed but hadn't seen naked. She seemed to approve, and spent some licking and kissing my balls and dick until it stood up at full attention, pointing like a lodestone towards Ayano's face. Then she took me into my mouth and sucked.

She was a marvelous sight, kneeling in her golden gown, head bobbing up and down on my cock. But stopped long before I could come, giving my dick a final peck before standing up.

She didn't say anything, I knew from example what she expected. I stepped forward, enfolding her in my arms and kissing her as my hands deftly unzipped her gown. It was a long zipper, and wasn't fully unzipped until my hands ended up down near her ass. Then I stepped back and slid the gown off her arms until it pooled on the floor. I held one hand as she stepped out of the gown and faced me.

My heart caught in my throat at her breathtaking beauty, and I felt lust surge at the sight of her. Under that wonderful gown, she'd somehow managed to conceal naughty red underwear. I knelt before her and reached around to undo her bra. As that fell away, I was enchanted by her tits, and spent quite a bit of time clutching her back and making love to her chest.

Then I moved down to the panties and gently removed them from her perfect ass. Standing, I picked her up in my arms and kissed her, as her arms twined around my neck. Then I carried her over to the bed and laid her gently down. She positively glowed, and my dick was so rigid it felt as if it might burst.

I lowered my body next to hers and we kissed. I explored her body with my hands, and ended with three fingers shoved deep into the pussy, thrusting into her as she came. When I tried to remove my fingers, she smiled and shook her head no. So I kept going. I kept going through a total of eight orgasms, each seeming to be stronger than the last.

Finally she lay there, exhausted and spent, as my dick strained against the bonds of my will and pointed itself directly at her sex.

She twined her arms around my neck and kissed me softly, gently. "Gregory," she said, her breath passing into my open mouth. "My son."

I kissed her harder, and pressed myself against her body. She couldn't help but feel my lust.

She pushed me away and sat up, a shy smile on her face. "I think my pussy is done for the night," she said, to my intense frustration. She began piling up pillows near the center of the bed as she continued to speak. "But I promised you a treat, didn't I, stud?"

I nodded dumbly and watched as her movements caused her tits to move and jiggle.

"This is something I used to do for your Dad. I think you'll like it." And with that she lay down on her stomach, the piled pillows causing her ass to poke obscenely in the air. "I think there's some Vaseline in the cabinet... that should help."

I got off the bed and returned with the Vaseline, still slightly puzzled until I saw her ass again, thrust into the air, the tiny rosebud of her asshole on clear display. I almost dropped the Vaseline as the realization hit me. Now, THIS I'd never done.

I climbed on the bed, my intensely erect member wagging as the bed shifted, and scooped out a finger full of the Vaseline. Using my index finger, I gently spread it along her ass cheeks, focusing on the tiny asshole that was artfully on display. I even pushed a little into her ass, poking the tip in. Fascinated at the sight of my finger in her ass up to my first knuckle, I slid it in, little by little, until the entire finger was swallowed up by her clutching asshole.

"That's nice," she purred with a fake pout as she looked over her left shoulder, "but I could have sworn your dick is bigger than that." I looked up her body, at her incredibly sexy ass, her quite intriguing back, and the beguiling profile of her face. Not to mention one finger buried up her backside. My dick positively quivered with anticipation as I got another scoop, gently extracted my finger, and slathered the Vaseline on my member.

Then I edged forward until the tip of my dick was pointed straight at Ayano's ass, and gently pressed it into that tight little sphincter. It resisted, at first, spreading wider and wider as I pressed my dick forward. Then the tip disappeared into her ass, and I could feel it clutching frantically at me to draw me deeper. I complied, pushing forward and grunting with the effort until I bottomed out.

The sight of my cock buried deeply into my mother's ass was amazing. She lay with her weight supported by her arms, breathing deeply as I began to move back out. I withdrew until only the tip remained, then thrust back into her. The feelings coursing through my cock as I fucked her ass were incredibly, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

I fucked in and out of her ass, slowly at first, then picking up speed as her body trembled and the first sensations of orgasm began to flow through my cock. Her forehead was lying on the bed as she gasped, and she had one hand crammed backwards between her legs. I could see her fingers moving in and out of her pussy as I pumped strongly into her ass. My hands gripped her perfect hips, and I watched with growing euphoria as my mother's ass devoured my cock.

My orgasm approached rapidly, building fast, and then suddenly struck with electrical intensity. I thrust in as deeply as I could go, sending stream after stream of my semen deep into her bowels. I surprised myself with the deep-throated shout that escaped my throat. All I could focus on was the climax, and it filled my soul with pleasure.

When my climax was over, I collapsed onto my mother's back, saying her name in a breathless whisper. "Ayano, my precious Ayano." Over and over. My hands found her tits hanging down, and began playing with them idly.

Her pleased chuckle washed over me, until finally I realized we had been lying like that for a long time. As if she could sense I was aware again, Ayano said, "Gregory, my son, would you mind taking your big, fat cock out of my ass?" She giggled when she said it, wiggling her cute butt side to side, and it prompted an answering laugh from me.

"Yes, mother." And I did.

The next morning it was time to disembark, and I did so with no regrets, taking with me some VERY pleasant memories of cruising. Well, some had to do with cruising.

But here's the thing. I know it's only been a week, but now that we're back on shore, we're back to a normal mother-son relationship. We haven't had sex once, and it doesn't look like we will, either.

I'm hoping the cruise I already booked for later this year will be just as fun as the first one was.

Here's hoping!

12