All Comments on 'Aztec Treasure Ch. 01-10'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
gemman1gemman1over 3 years ago
Another Great start

Another Great start in this story arc.. I am looking forward to reading the rest

Gemman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boy I have missed you!

Welcome back Partwolf, I truly have missed your writing on this site. Thank you for bring back some of my favorite characters in this new work. As always it was worth the wait and I look forward to your next post.

ELS

wil2085wil2085over 3 years ago
trust issues

well obviously there are going to be trust issues Use Maria's family values as both weapon and shield. a recording of rori's trial would solve most of the issues. 1 as members of the steel brotherhood she and chase became involved from the start. 2 when her pack was targeted their allies became involved. 3 when their home was attacked their secret was out. 4 as a result of Coffey's actions THEIR entire species was in danger of being wiped out, but a deal was made with the government.

partwolfpartwolfover 3 years agoAuthor
I haven’t been gone

Did you miss The Monster Hunter in novels/novellas?

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 3 years ago

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting a return to this setting, but by no means will I complain about it. It will be interesting to see how things turn out for the last few Jaguar shifters (especially if a suspicion I have plays out). Excellent work, as always.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

5*'s and added to Fav's as usual... even if it was a bit tough to remember about the Arrowhead pack, etc. I sure hope Maria doesn't hurt or kill any of the werewolves or good bikers before they can convince her they only wish to help her and the baby!!!

I hope you'll go back and add to Sharkbait Down Under sometime in the near future as well. I love your imagination and the stories that come out of it. Keep up the great work, and once again I thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!!

nukebio101nukebio101over 3 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely fantastic read. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
Nice.

Enjoying this new book and will be watching for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best authors!!!

So glad to see the return of Arrowhead. I love the story and I am sooo glad to see Spider Monkey in action again. Hopefully she will be personally involved with Maria and the baby!! I can’t wait till the Mole is discovered.

Oh and The Monsterhunter was a nice display of excellent writing. Always excited to see something from you. Excellent work.

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Wonderful !

i READ YOUR OTHER STORY the one not about weres . I understand the need to write about something else . I actually enjoyed it . But damn son I am glad to see some new were story coming out of your computer . I put of reading for a few days as I have been tired of reading . But this is a wonderful twist for us thanks ,With all the stories I have only not liked one and I let you know about that one Broken Birthright or something like that , Carry on the good work !

Thanks for the read , 5*'s for this one by the way

txcracker

angeldustjaangeldustjaabout 3 years ago

You never fail to amaze me. Wonderful work as usual. Thanks for sharing.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 3 years ago
Great start!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story just like all the other three. Keep on wrighting hope the series goes beyond the sixty chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great depiction of the cia

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great start, slow build up as you lay out the background then it starts to hot up nicely. Guess Maria and baby are now on the run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES