All Comments on 'Babs Was A Real Loving Wife'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
You Had A 4***

But your last paragraph killed the steam you had going in the story. Still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sucky ending.......

Didn't much care for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Terrible story

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE RAGS TO RICHES

brings out the worst. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This was Bad

Your stories are NOT erotic,NOT well written and seem to all have the same theme.Last time I waste my time with anything you write 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong catagory, it should be in non-erotic

She went from in love with her husband to being in love with Ted for no apparent reason. Oh right because he could fuck her so well. Right. Because women are like that. As soon as they see someone with a.big cock and can dominate them, they are magically in love.

You are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eric

Who the fuck is Eric? Kind of bad. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong category -- it should be in non sequitur.

and poorly edited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really Bad

Piss poor story, bad writting, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry

I have enjoyed some of your stories but this is absolute, unmitigated crap. Poor introduction, fair body, but horrible ending. Do some research. Think about the emotions involved. Resolve issues whether good or bad. You have a tendency to just leave things lie with no resolution.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Anti-Brit

I do NOT believe that there is a fundamentally different range of sexual preferences between the USA and GB (or Bangladesh, for that matter.). However, I would expect that those in England would write more grammatically than this tale exhibits. (look up 'sat', for example)

We can certainly speculate why Great Aunt provided for Eric/Ted so generously. Given the fact that they lived in the same area, but had never met her, it is amazing (read: unlikely) that she left the bulk of her estate to them, rather than Tim/Eric or her charities!

Sweety was obviously going to jump back into her 'strange' horny ways from the description of their first meeting, and soon! When pheromones (or some other magic) tell both people they have found their soul-mate, nothing can (or should) stand in their way!

A guy on his way to work after a cool evening and morning with his Sweety CALLS her (by cell or from the office) to try to get things back on track! Given the time schedule suggested, Hubby had to be 30 minutes out, which means at least an hour and a half to two hours late to work. As it was, he had ALREADY missed the Marriage Train the day before!

3* since the sex scenes were hot (if you like that kind of thing on LIT.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ummm ....

Who is Eric ? You need to take more care with your editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well I liked it, thanks.

Ted/Eric

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 12 years ago
R u on meds??

Pretty poor plot, are the female role models in your life mindless or what. I find no plausability in your plot , fictional or not. Cant say that ive ever met a woman this mindless, my wife's comment on this story is that she feels insulted as an intelligent woman. This wife in the story behaves as if she is 14 and has her first crush. But, not too many stories in LW so i read it anyways, at least the husband In your story had functioning balls for a change.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Ted must have had a magic penis

Perhaps Babs has always been a little slut, and when the right man came along with a cock the size of a mule, she just went bonkers for Ted's cock.

John never stood a chance competing against the young mule cocked stud,, especially since Ted had a tongue longer than the lead singer of Kiss, and could french kiss her cervix.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
wtf?

...where's the fuckin' story????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one thing true about cheaters

its their nature, if they did it once they will do it again, and again, and again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shredded Wheat

Who cheateed on you and made you feel good about it. The ending is just silly. THe husband takes some pictures. Kicks her ass out. Divorces and sells off the property in the split-up.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Totally Lame

You must be a women or British.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
disturbing

the husband was lucky to regain his life back from that joke of a wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
zed0 must be

a pedos? schizo ped0 is a bad combo...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

savagely buggered cornhole, he smoked a fat cock, betrayed!

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
I am no lawyer but

I think John stole money that was not his. Barbara was the legal heir not John.

The estate as well as the money in the safe was Family money seperate from earned income therefore untouchable in a divorce settlement. Then again I got the impression that John was a selfish prick early own with his 'look' of don't make promisses you can't keep.

If I was Ted I would make damn sure sure to protect Barbara money by pointing that out. I would also counter sue for the the 7000 John took from the safe.

I have one question for the author. Who is Eric? You mentioned him in this sentence: "Eric became an integral part of their lives, though he never once imposed himself on them."

Who is he? I searched the entire story and only found his name only in this one sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why does every sentence end in a question mark?

Have you seen this key on your computer? . everything can't be a question.

DWornockDWornockalmost 12 years ago
2**

I would have given it 4 stars except for the perverted anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

she thinks Peter Pan is a wash basin in a whorehouse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
common law

John would be entitled to half the value.. unless it was in some sort of trust that you did not mention.. so she would have to sell the estate to pay him out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a load of bollocks

You can shorten this story down to 1 paragraph.

Really poor story.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HAPPILY EVER AFTER

seems likte $$$$$$s buys love and happiness, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she is a whore

i would have shot them both and watched them bleed to death she is just a whore

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Cheating slut rewarded

No quality, nothing a reader could feel good about. This story is just a scam, where the adulterers get rewarded. It stinks!

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

Wow. What a TERRIBLE story. I mean, just utterly pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Although I wished for a better outcome for the betrayed husband this is very realistic. Some women are just cheating cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well I guess cheating wins, integrity is for losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
have to chuckle

Older female at first glance falls for local sexual predator who within minutes states his unending love for her. She replys in affirmative and watches stud assault her loving husband before kicking husband out.

All lived happily ever after

HILARIOUS!!!

QUALITY WHEAT IS MORE CHAFF AND DROSS.

Your writing needs work but I will return for more mirth

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It felt a little rushed.

It's a story, people. You don't have to like it. I think it had possibilities that were not explored. This could easily be a four or five part story. Let the attraction between Ted and Babs simmer and build tension. The framework is there. Even though I am not a big cuckold fan, there could be two parts about John discovering that he was a cuckold but not wanting to step away from the money. Babe could have her feelings of guilt over how she'd treated John but in the end offering him to stay her legal husband with no sex and no disgracing her in the neighborhood. John finally realizes he can't live like that and tries to take revenge but she is the one who inherited the place. He finally leaves for South Africa. The end.

There has to be emotion in the story. It's good to have your gut wrenched every now and then. Feel uncomfortable. Swear at the character or the author. Otherwise we're just reading Pablum. May as well watch TV!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
A waste of my time

Life may from time-to-time allow people to get into the situation of Babs&Eric, but it is not plausible that resolution can be achieved in three sentences. Pretty good start author, too bad you lost interest and shut it down without really finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Babs didn't cuckold John as he was already a cuckold part from the blow jobs she had done it before early in the marriage. Another point why did John walk out he should have told her to join Ted at the lodge and stayed in the house. After all, their property came from his side of the family and he was entitled to the value to 50% of the value the estate would then have to be sold except the lodge where the lovers could live.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
A loving wife?

Was she ever in love with John? Doesn't seem like it. I finally figured out what has been missing from your stories. There's no mystery, and no lead in to it either. You take half a page to describe the girls beauty, and her intelligence. Yet she meet a mentally challenged man and falls in love with him before anything happens. (If he couldn't finish his schooling even with aunt Edna's help should tell you he is mentally challenged.) Br the second day she's ready to leave her husband? Your stories seem to be comprised of girl meets boy and they go to bed, then fall in love. regardless of the marriage they are in. No mystery and no lead in. it just happens like finding a coin on the street. With the exception of "Spring Break Mom." I didn't find your stories appealling.in fact they were boring. nand this one takes the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slut

There is only two words to describe Babs, a fucking slut and a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your Stories

are really simplistic, lacking credible characters. Even as a fantasy it needs to be somewhat believable.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

No plot twist at all, just an unfaithful wife and a younger grounds keeper. Hubby got the shaft should have got half not a quarter the estate. She and the gigolo end up together and hubby just walks away. Boring really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Crap story from crap author.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
The What??

There was not even a story here. Just a rutting by two sick people. The husband should have gotten half of the estate. It also did not make sense, because of the expense of maintaining a large estate, how were they going to do it. he didn´t have an education and she was only a nurse. How long was her money going to last? not two kids worth. This author needs to go back to school. You dont just throw two rutting sessions together and try to call it a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ah!!!!!.....what else is new

.nothing...the usual...the husband loses...move on ppl...

calibamma707calibamma707almost 3 years ago
Piece of crap

Weak ass man or woman who did this

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

She was slut to begin with. A better ending wold be Ted falling over dead within a year leaving the slut with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sluts stole his life and could really care less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous