Baby Sister Ch. 02: HOme aloNE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wasn't turning away when I jerked off in front of her by the pool."

"Kid is curious that's for sure. Your pecker there is the first she's ever seen so it's instinct to watch. We just don't want to push her too hard or she's going to panic. Be her big brother for awhile Coyote, not the pervert next door."

"Not changing my ways Matty. I'll take her riding like Dad suggested, I'll even wear pants."

"I'm thinking we let Jacob or Tyson take her riding. You're too wildcard for my taste."

"Whatever! Fine let them, I hate horses anyway."

"You have trophies from barrel racing, you don't hate horses."

"Rather ride Maria or Esperanza." He laughed.

"Maria's a virgin. We are NOT breaking her until she's ready. Don't fuck this up or Daddy is gonna skin you alive."

"I won't." He groans ready to cum as Maria steps from her shower to dry off. A full frontal made even Matthew grit his teeth. The kid was barely eighteen and pure perfection. Watching her parade all through her bedroom as she got dressed minus any underwear the two men were captivated. Wiley nutting a highwire act of jizz into the air made Matthew shake his head and get up to leave. Wiley tried to fist bump his brother with his wet hand, which was grossly ignored. Matthew just walked away leaving Wiley laughing at himself. The Coyote was one twisted bastard, he loved fucking with his brothers.

Matthew heading upstairs toward his room crossed pathes with Oscar who was waiting on Tyson to come down just after his kissing bandit routine, mainly to learn of Esperanza's reaction to his gift.

"Mornin' Pop." Matthew greeted Oscar as they watched Tyson take the stairwell down at a giddy pace. Once the three faced one another Oscar placed an arm around each boy, turning his attention first toward Tyson.

"Damn good kisser ain't she Son?"

"That she is. Thanks for letting me have a lil' fun up there. Gonna be honest old man but I really wanted to reach down between her legs just to see how wet she was. I kept it civil just like you told me to."

"Plenty of time to get those fingers damp when we get back from Fiji. All I wanted was for Esperanza to understand that she married a fella with an open mind. I knew it the day I met her that she was easy, she just put on the elegant act. Not to say she's not elegant, she knows how to catch eyes."

"Observation Pop?" Matthew drew his father's attention his direction.

"Shoot."

"Are you using Esperanza to benefit in making business deals?"

"That and more Son. I do have a soft spot for my new wife, I didn't marry the gal just to share her. Course, you boys know me enough to understand your ole' man is a freak of nature. Love watching my gals play with others. If that gets cooperation from business partners along the way? You betcha."

"Maria?" Tyson winces.

"Now that lil' darlin' is gonna be Daddy Oscar's private lil' stock. Just like a fine vintage I'm only sharing it with those I find worthy. We've been through this boys. Work on that naive lil' filly and get her prepped for me. When I get home from Fiji she best wanna please her Stepdaddy. No room for failure fellas."

"Hello."

Frozen in a breath Oscar and the boys turn to find Maria Blanco standing halfway up the stairs. It was entirely possible that she could have heard them talking. Her beauty made all three of them hesitate to take her in from head to toe. Blushing heavily she tensed up.

"Well good mornin' Princess Maria." Oscar removed his arms from the shoulders of his sons, "That dress I bought you is stunnin'."

"It shows off too much of my..." She lowers her chin to her cleavage, her breasts loosely covered by the soft thin material. In the moment even her nipples were poking through at their staring. She chocked it up to the air conditioning.

"Long as they don't fall out, live for the day Princess. You look beautiful. Don't she boys?"

"Gorgeous." Tyson tipped his Stetson.

Matthew in turn merely winked at her.

"I...am unaccustomed to wearing such revealing dresses. Mother insisted."

"Your Momma knows best. Her being a fashion model and knowing you got the goods to be one yourself...always listen to your Momma." Oscar reacted with pride.

"Thank you for the compliments." She shies slightly as she speaks. Noting the men lifting their eyes up over her height on the staircase she prepares to look behind her but doesn't have the chance. Mighty hands grip her by the hips and hoist her in the air. Yelping at being caught off guard she finds herself rising against her will up over the shoulders of the gentle giant Jacob Barnett. In her movements her legs went flying wide and all three men below her caught a very vivid view of her succulent pink pussy. If for only a glimpse she knew they had seen her, before Jacob had drug her up over his head to sit her straddling his neck. She could not have expressed more shock at his brusque move. Holding her legs at the knees to keep her from falling he felt her warm inner thighs on the back of his neck. Warm and wet.

"Did you just pee on my neck?" Jacob grimaced.

"Nooo." She whimpered with a terrified look in her eyes. "Maybe."

Oscar and the boys below laughed at her uncontrolled moment. They knew it was accidental.

"Hell boy!" Oscar chuckled, "If I had a grizzly throwing me around I'd piss my drawers too. Don't you be embarressed Maria, happens to the best of us." She merely sat there biting her lower lip. Afraid of falling she hugged his forehead with her arms, her cleavage loose offering the shape of her tits without fully seeing them. She nearly knocked his hunting ballcap off. Finally, Jacob removes the cap and hands it up to her.

"Put this on." She reluctantly took the camo cap and placed it on her head, far too big it drooped over her brow forcing her to laugh. While blinded by the cap she tilted her head back to see past the brim.

"Turn the cap around." Tyson pointed as she followed his encouragement, now able to see better at least.

"Ain't that adorable." Oscar winked, "Pretty as a picture there Princess Maria."

"May I get down?" She pats Jacob's scalp. He was rather enjoying her pussy touching the back of his neck, bare ass resting on his upper back. Even the trickle of urine didn't bother the behemoth Barnett. Another arrival of brother Owen coming up behind Jacob and Maria draws the eyes of the Barnett clan. From behind Owen was able to see her ass cheeks exposed by her short yellow skirt being tugged higher in her seated predicament. Taking a cell pic before letting her know of his untimely arrival he put his phone away and reached up to grab Maria by her hips.

"I got ya." Lifting her from Jacob she was almost off of him suspended like a bridge between boys when Jacob grabbed her ankles preventing her escape.

"Let's haul her to the bottom of the steps Owen." Jacob took the lead as she squealed at being manhandled. A mere six steps down Owen claimed her fully as Jacob released his grip. With her dress riding high and Owen holding her ribs now the top of her dress slipped further and her left nipple exposed. She hadn't noticed until she was fully on her feet. Oscar playing the gentleman stepped forward and covered her breast.

"Can't be havin' you look unladylike now can we?" She eyed his hand so close to her exposed tit. "Might need to get this dress altered a bit."

"I am so very sorry if I have embarressed all of you." She pouted until Oscar drew her into a hug.

"Don't you go apologizin' for somethin' you didn't do Lil' Filly. The boys here are just being a bit rambunxtious. If there's any apologizin' to be done it's from the fellas."

"Sorry Maria." Jacob cringed a bit in his expression. "I was just playin'. You feelin' better?"

"Y-yes! Thank you for staying with me when I...threw up."

"I have your back anytime Baby Sister. You couldn't help yourself not being used to booze. I'm gonna apologize again for...you know...undressing you. That dress was covered in vomit."

"Mother explained. I...do not know what else to say."

"Laugh about it Maria. Those things happen to the best of us." Owen pointed out, "You remember when Wiley Coyote got so drunk he stripped naked in that bar over in Denison? Ain't nobody there wanted his ass dancing on the bar."

"Had to bail him out twice that night." Oscar chuckled. "No more than got him out and he did a chinese fire drill around the limo. That boy can't keep his britches up."

"We should stop talking about nudity guys. Maria's beet red." Tyson moved closer to rub her bare shoulder, "All we're saying Maria is don't let things get to ya. Every one of us has been in a situation that made us cringe and well...bawl our eyes out at one time or another. Gotta be tough to be a part of the Barnett's. So...just smile more and know ain't none of us are offended by anything you might do."

"Like taking a piss on my back. I'll be going up to change my shirt now." Jacob chuckles then slips around Tyson to peck Maria on the cheek, "No harm done Baby Sister, but...you're not gonna smile until we bring it out of ya." Before she can react Jacob moves his hands in and begins tickling her ribs. Her eyes flare as she wrestles with him trying to escape, her giggles leading to a vivid smile. Before she could even beg him to stop Owen joined him and tickled her from behind. She was trapped between them laughing uncontrollably.

"What is going on here?"

The Barnett clan looked to the top of the stairs to discover Esperanza in her teal dress, the fabric with a large oval window exposing her cleavage to the world. Stopping to check out their new Stepmom for all of thirty seconds Jacob and Owen resumed tickling Maria. Her laughter led to Maria yelling, "YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME PEE AGAIN."

The whole batch of Barnett's shared in her accessment. Finally, Oscar intervened.

"Relax Esperanza, the boys here were just having fun with their new Baby Sister. No harm done. Right Princess?"

Jacob and Owen cease their torturing of Maria and let Maria race up the stairs to greet her Mother. Still wearing Jacob's ballcap gave Esperanza the impression that this was indeed all in good fun. Hugging her Mother's side Maria giggled, "Save me Mother."

Removing the ballcap from Maria's hair Esperanza explored her daughter's eyes to discover she was having fun, all it took was for the boys to bring her out of her shyness more. Placing the ballcap on her own head Esperanza sniffed the air, the thin scent of urine crossed her nostrils. Patting Maria on the back she shook her head, "Go change your dress."

"But, you wanted me to wear this one." Maria pouted, "I only peed a tiny bit."

"She's fine Esperanza, what did I tell you about pampering Maria?" Oscar leaned on the post at the bottom of the stairs. Tyson waved up at Esperanza to capture her attention before sneaking in a blown kiss, then took his final leave. She did not blow a kiss back but instead chose to remove the ballcap and rally her own Texas wail of, "YEEHAW!"

"That's the spirit Wife. Hurry on down here and grab a bite before our limo gets here. Fresh grapefruit in the kitchen."

Taking Maria by the hand Mother and daughter return to main level, Maria shyly hiding behind her Mother while pointing at Owen and Jacob to keep their distance. Facing Jacob, Esperanza gave him back his hat. He in turn gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Teal's your color Momma." Jacob sighed looking at her oval exposure. "Sorry if we had you worried there. We're just trying to make Baby Sister feel at home. Laughter and hijinks is in our blood."

"I understand. As long as Maria is happy I am happy."

"I am very happy...unless they tickle me again. I am too ticklish."

"Famous last words Princess. I'd keep that to yourself." Oscar grinned. "Highbone made muffins if you're still hungry. Blueberry even."

Maria's eyes flared and she took off toward the kitchen, all stares watching the kid wiggle without worry who was looking, not even Esperanza. Mainly because she never thought of herself as being anything more than a girl, not a woman. Esperanza found herself in Oscar's arms while he took interest in Maria as well. Exploring his gaze she worried slightly until he eagerly redirected his eyes toward his wife. "Hard gettin' used to having a youngun in the house again. Been awhile. It's nice to hear some gigglin' in the ole' haunted mansion."

"One's that don't belong to Aunt Harriat?" Matthew sighed. Esperanza opted to look at Matty with a hint of stress.

"Our home is haunted?"

"Ole' Harriat just likes to let herself be known on occasion." Oscar chuckles, "Smell of cherry pie now and again. Highbone's allergic to cherries so it certainly ain't his doing."

"No worries Esperanza." Jacob huffs, "Your moans drown out hers."

"That is not funny." She shivers then jabs a nail into Jacob's belly before smirking. He in turn jabbed her left tit through the garment window. She lowered her chin in awe then shook her tits at him. Oscar smiled at her reaction.

"You're gonna be right at home here Esperanza."

"I feel...very welcome."

"Gotta go feed my hounds." Jacob jabbed her right tit just before turning away chuckling, he didn't bother to go change his shirt. She fidgeted her lips at Oscar.

"You started it Missus Barnett."

"I suppose I did."

"Now you're going to get poked all the time." Matthew winked, "I have calls to make. Have fun in Fiji. Don't make the natives too restless Esperanza."

"Ohhhh, she's gonna do some island hoppin' so those natives are gonna be whoopin' and hollarin'." Oscar winks at her then whispers, "Nude beaches."

"Oh my! Shall I unpack my bikini?"

"Hell, just leave your luggage at home. I'll buy you what we need when we get there."

"You kids have fun." Owen steps away as well, "Going runnin'. Love ya Daddy. Love ya Momma." She was shocked by his admission so early into knowing her. She felt adored, her only worry was just how much they might adore her daughter in her abcence. No communication at Oscar's command made Esperanza stressed. All she could do was trust in her husband.

Joining Maria in the dining room where she was nibbling a blueberry muffin, Esperanza took a seat while Oscar went for grapefruit, knowing Esperanza watched her calorie intake to keep her body exquisite.

"Did the boys get rough with you?"

"No. I know that they were teasing me. You know I am very ticklish. They did not." Maria pauses between chews to make her Mother less worried. She hid the fact that her tit fell from her dress and that Oscar covered her up. She did not want her Mother upset before going off on their honeymoon. Nor, did she present the fact that her legs were wide and the Barnett's all saw her sweet little pussy if for only a rarity of moments. Strangely, Maria Blanco was coping well. "Are you excited to visit places that you have never gone before?"

"Of course I am. I...just worry about leaving you alone."

"I was worried of that, but I am strong Mother. I will work on myself while you are away. When you return I shall be the new improved me." She smiled cheesily, "Muffin? It is quite delcious." She fans her plate under her Mother's nose.

"I can smell the carbs. Give me a bite." Esperanza sneaks a tiny crumb consisting of a single blueberry. Reacting to it as if in ecstacy she pushes the plate away. "Shame on you for ruining my diet." The Blanco girls shared a humorous banter. It was shortlived.

From a side door stepped Wiley Coyote wearing only a towel, freshly showered from his earlier masturbation. Spotting the women he hesitates before entering, worried that Esperanza might take offense of his openness around Maria. Instead he started to back away when Oscar moved in behind him holding two dishes of grapefruits and strawberries.

"You comin' or goin' Coyote?" Oscar pushed his boy into the dining room. In the nudge Wiley's towel untethered a bit and it slipped down to his pubic region. The fact his big dick was always erect kept it aloft until he caught it. Esperanza was amused by his own embarrassment, she did not know Wiley had any modesty in him. Still, a quick glance at Maria made her become protective, leaning over to place a palm over Maria's eyes. Maria quickly dodged her Mother's attempt to mask her view and she stared directly at Wiley's tent pole.

"What I tell you about puttin' some britches on Boy?" Oscar scolded him.

"I'm covered." Wiley moved behind Esperanza and held his towel with both hands as he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, "Morning new Mommy."

"Good morning to you as well Coyote." She too hid the fact that she had confronted Wiley earlier, their discussion leading to telling her he wanted to fuck her. It was better to just keep it on the down low. In his kiss however, Wiley untied his towel behind her and exposed himself to Maria. The blush was inevitable, even if she offered a shy smile. Wiley was funny. She liked him very much.

Oscar knowing what his son was capable of grumbled, "For God's sake Boy. Put your trousers on."

"Yes Sir. Morning Maria." He winked as she fluttered her fingers at him. Towel tied after a brief face forward exposure Wiley backed out of the dining room and headed upstairs. He had no plans to get dressed.

"I must apologize for that Boy. Being all bachelors the last year I let my authority wane a tad. I'm not sure Wiley will listen once I'm gone but you tell me if he gets too...brazen. Won't you Maria?"

"I will ignore him."

Esperanza rolls her eyes at her daughter, knowing better, "That is impossible. May I be excused Husband? I think I would prefer to make my own concerns known to Coyote." She awaits his wave but sits forward to feed her a fresh strawberry before she could get up. Lifting to reach the fruit poised before her she bent over the table, her breasts offering a beautifully constructed window to shop in. Even Maria noticed.

"Hurry it up. Runnin' low on time Esperanza. I'll just feed the Princess your half of the strawberries." Maria actually flared her eyes at his offer. She loved strawberries as much as muffins. Eager to sample one Maria rose to lean over the table just as Esperanza had, her own dress loosely drooping to reveal her breasts to just barely avoid areolas escaping. Oscar enjoyed the view as Esperanza stepped away. Once alone Oscar chuckled, "You like those berries don't ya?"

"Very much." Maria sighs awaiting a second berry. He held it back further than before forcing her to stretch harder to recieve it. In her slouched forward pose he caught glimpses of her nipples this time. She had zero clue that he was baiting her into his own private peep show. Content to keep her appetite satiated he let her have his own berries. The bonding was cute for her, but naive none the less.

Going upstairs Esperanza knocked on Wiley's bedroom door. Seconds pass before he opens it, minus the towel. Standing there in all of his glory Esperanza leered toward the stairs for safety then dropped to her knees in the threshold. Hands rising she grips Wiley's cock and strokes him to regal proportions.

"Lovin' the room service in this hotel." He chuckles as she scowls up at him.

"For some reason grapefruit was not as appealing as this." She winks then opens her mouth to take in four inches of his cock. He had to hold the door frame as she feasted upon him. Looking both ways he grinned like the devil. He knew cameras were recording their every move.

"Stepmom has talent." He whispers as she squeezes his balls beneath her chin, her mouth wide and repeatedly swallowing more and more with each thrust. Finally, Wiley just grabbed her scalp and face fucked her. Knowing her make up would be ruined she dug her nails into his thighs to instigate her release. He understood and let her feed on him of her own control. In mere moments Wiley, the youngest Barnett nutted into her mouth. Swallowing every drop Esperanza stood up and forced a kiss upon him. What she didn't predict was his still drooling cock leaving tracks on her teal skirt. Stains would be impossible to hide. Breaking away she whispered, "Fuck me when I return."