Baby Sister Ch. 02: HOme aloNE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Count on it."

Peeling away she headed back downstairs without looking back. Wiley just whistled at her wiggle and said, "I'll be taking that ass too." A simple pat on her own bottom was his answer. She loved anal.

Downstairs in the dining room Esperanza found Maria sitting in Oscar's lap as he fed her his final berry, having gone for a second helping. Shocked to see her shy daughter in her husband's lap Esperanza folded her arms across her chest. "Someone is getting over her bashfulness."

"Workin' my magic Esperanza." Oscar chuckled, "I'm thinkin' I need to have Highbone pick some more berries. Little girl here is obsessed with them." Maria merely nods with a half bitten berry to her lips. Before Esperanza could object to him having her daughter in his lap she heard the doorbell ring. Oscar patting Maria's leg to get off of him prompts her retreat. "There's our limo. Looks like you missed breakfast."

"I am certain the jet has food."

Hopping up Maria takes the remainder of her strawberry and hops over to Esperanza and feeds it to her Mother. It was delicious.

"Maria?" Oscar calls out to her, "Could you go upstairs and have Wiley bring down our bags?"

Esperanza bulges her eyes at his request. Knowing that Wiley would be nude and thinking she was coming back for more. Unable to respond before Maria darts past her Esperanza shook her head. Trying not to appear jealous that her daughter was coaxed into her husband's lap she merely fumed quietly.

"You pee on your own dress?" Oscar winced looking at Wiley's leftover stains. She turned pale and looked herself over. Without offering explanation she found Oscar stepping over to smell her breath. "And, you worry about Princess in my lap?"

"I...merely protect my daughter Husband. She is so very naive."

"If you're gonna remain under my roof you need to get over this...insecurity." His glare made her shiver.

"Forgive me Husband. I will...work on that."

"Go brush your teeth. I'll be waiting in the car."

Turning she did indeed pee her panties. For the first time since knowing Oscar Barnett she found herself scared. Not for herself, but for Maria. Esperanza was not used to competition, least of all with her unsuspecting daughter. She would stew over this for the first few hours of their long distance flight. For now she wondered if Wiley had exposed himself to Maria.

Why yes he did. For all of thirty seconds after answering his door. Ducking behind it as Maria blushed he went to put some pants on. From a mirror in his bedroom she looked at him getting dressed in a simple pair of sweatpants. She rather enjoyed seeing his bare ass. Two minutes later he helped Maria carry down their luggage.

Passing them on the stairs Esperanza went to her Master bath and brushed, gargling away the flavor of Wiley's jizz. She quickly met them out at the limo where Wiley placed their bags into a trunk. Shaking hands through the back window with his Father Oscar winked at his boy. He knew. Wiley knew he knew. All was good. Spotting Esperanza hugging Maria on the curb Wiley raced around and opened the opposite car door for his Stepmother to enter.

Just before getting in Esperanza looks between Wiley and Maria. With a sneer at Wiley she mouthed the word, "Please." He shrugged at her word and watched her get in before shutting the car door. Moving to the curb Wiley pulls Maria into his hip, his arm around her shoulders. Waving ridiculously fast at Esperanza, Wiley moved behind Maria, placing his hands on both of her soft unrestrained shoulders, pulling her back into him. She felt his erection touching her butt and tilted her head back at the unexpected caress.

"Wave goodbye to your Mom."

She did so without hesitation. Watching the limo depart Maria wanted to cry but resisted tears. For the first time ever she was all alone, without a Nanny. As soon as the car was out of sight Wiley turned Maria to face him.

"Free at last. Ready to have some fun?"

"Does it involve stawberries?" She pepped up licking her lips. So naive.

"Sure. Whip creme even."

"I am vegan. Dairy is not in my diet."

"Have I got the perfect solution to that."

"Really?"

"Yep! A non dairy topping that I make myself. You're gonna love it."

"I hope so."

"Trust the Coyote. Come on Baby Sister. Let's whip it out...I mean whip some up."

He led her back inside, the kitchen was not his goal.

=============

Coming soon : Baby Sister 3 : stRAWberry SHortcAKE