Baby Sister Ch. 10: SHARE HOLDER

Story Info
Esperanza holds on to her dream...
6.7k words
4.44
9.1k
2
5

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esperanza holds on to her dream, Maria holds on to her brothers. Share and share alike.

*****

"Land Ho!"

"You heard the Captain Ho...land." Oscar Barnett pointed as he sat next to his wife Esperanza, freshly dressed after cleaning up from her adventurous sex at sea. Twice she was nailed by their bodyguard Randolph, once instigated privately below deck while Oscar was busy helping steer the small yacht. Allowing the Captain to fuck his wife on deck right beside his fishing perch she enjoyed her day in the sun.

"You refer to me as a ho?"

"We all know the truth Esperanza, no need to deny that fact. Told you, I knew long before we met what you were capable of. Even that lil' rendezvous with Randolph down below, you really think he wouldn't fess up? I pay his ass too good to go and betray me."

She lowers her eyes defeated, "It is I who have betrayed you."

"Not the first time." He glares at her at an angle making her squirm in her seat. She knew that he was aware of her connection to his son Tyson back in Texas, one he allowed rather than get angry over. What he didn't know was her giving another of his son's Wiley a blowjob in his bedroom doorway. At least she presumed he didn't know...yet. Perhaps he did. This was her time to fess up and build upon a trust.

"Husband? Forgive me, I am used to getting what I want."

"Part of why I married ya."

"It...is?"

"Yep! You want my money, and the power to do as you please. I told you I'd make you happy...and I will...long as you make me happy. I can read your guilt Esperanza, don't think I don't know about you on your knees gobblin' my boy Wiley."

"I was prepared to admit this guilt. Why do you not let me confess my shame?"

"You take too long. Let me make something clear before we step out on those docks. I own you body and soul. Do I truly love you? Like the dickens...pardon the pun." He winked yet remained stern in expression, "You having sex with others is something I enjoy watchin'. When I know you're happy, I'm happy. Plenty more where Randy and Ron come from Esperanza. The holes get moles." She had no clue exactly what that meant, but guessed. She presumed correctly.

"I will inform you of my desires going forward Husband, and await you to allow me to partake."

"Nonsense! Take what ya want woman. Just understand that on occasion you'll be seducin' some business clients of mine. No arguing."

"I shall not argue."

"This here honeymoon nest is gonna test you Esperanza. Prove yourself or I'll divorce you and leave you with nothin'. I'll even take that dime."

"You would do this knowing my love for you?"

"We Texans know how to cut a rope if the bull is too full of shit."

"How must I prove myself?"

"The word no is forbidden."

"As you wish."

"Slip up and say that word even once the rest of your days with me and you can go back to South America and return to your lousy life there."

"I...lived well. I gave Maria a very good life in Cartagena, unlike most single mothers."

"Whoring yourself out to wealth."

"I had what they desired Husband. What you were attracted too if I am not mistaken."

"Ya got me there. I fell for that sly grin at the corner of your mouth the second I saw you."

"Before or after I licked up the cum of my client. I had just finished him off when you came into the club."

"I reckon after...I didn't get a good look at you until your face left his pecker."

"May we conclude then that it was an afterthought?"

"I suppose so. I chose you to accompany me to my hotel room. You won me over by sunrise."

"You stayed longer than you intended. This is what captured my attention. Even I need love Husband."

"You took a chance on me. Allowed me to meet your daughter. Hearing how you hid her away so, proved that you didn't want secrets from me."

"I would never abandon Maria for any man. To be with you she would become a part of your life as well, a suitable father that I had denied her."

"And, I plan on being her Daddy. I never had me a daughter as you know. Bet on my spoiling your youngun."

"Yet, I fear..."

Captain Ron interrupted her insinuation, probably for the best when he delicately tooted a horn to guide interest to the dock platform. Easing in to moor, Randolph tossed the ropes to a pair of burly natives wearing only swimming trunks, their bulges formidable beneath such skimpy material. Esperanza noticed their beasts as they stood up from tying the yacht to large poles. Helping her to her feet Oscar pulled her to his chest and kissed her on the lips. Upon parting he sighs, "Don't think for one second I don't love you. No matter what happens while we're here. Is that clear Wife?"

"Yes Husband. I will trust you."

Another round of sweltering kisses gives the welcoming committee time to venture from the shore out to the dock. Once the two lovers peeled away from one another Oscar looked up. "ARCHIBALD!" Above him stood a thin, reasonably tall man in a floral button down shirt and white shorts. He had dark brown hair well groomed to accompany a thin beard.

"Welcome to Fantasy Island." He swooped his arms out as if the traditional Mr. Rourke from the original TV show. "I've stolen the phrase. It works here don't you think? This is the lovely Esperanza that you speak so highly of?"

She smiles sheepishly, somehow doubting that to be the case. Noting Archie motioning the moor hands to claim their luggage, brought up by Randolph from below deck Esperanza felt a chill for some reason. Passing them over Archie pulled the man aside who held Esperanza's suitcases, whispering into his ear. In a blur the man casts her bags over into the water and lets them float. Esperanza in awe squeals at their loss. "HUSSSSBANNNND?"

"You won't be needin' your things."

"Why?"

More native men ventured on to the dock as Oscar's luggage alone is taken away. Guiding Esperanza up into awaiting arms everyone debarked the yacht save for Captain Ron. Once Oscar stood behind Esperanza, Archie introduced himself properly, kissing her hand. She had a hard time meeting eyes with him for whimpering at her lost luggage.

"Get on with it Arch." Oscar smirked.

Stepping back Archie motioned the men behind him to move closer. Surrounding Esperanza as Oscar joined Randolph further back she had a panic attack. Knives were being pulled out of their trunk sheaths, very large knives.

"Please do not move suddenly Mrs. Barnett." Archie prompted her as the men aggressively gripped her arms and throat. Knives set about severing her dress from her perfect body, tossing the ribbons of ripped away clothing into the water alongside her luggage. With only her heels left on Archie stepped to her imprisoned presence, gripping her chin to enforce their locked gaze. "This is all you are allowed to wear while on my island. Cover up in any fashion and you will be severely punished." A black collar is attached and locked to her throat, a white carved cameo directly in front for an attractive accent. On the cameo was the brand of Oscar's cattle back home, that of a longhorn steer head with a bold letter B on it's forehead.

"Punished? Husband? What is the meaning of this?" She spoke as she was lifted to remove her heels, they too went into the sea. Nude she was.

"Take her to the bungalow." Oscar ignored her. Instead he allowed Esperanza to witness him step around her and move toward the end of the dock where two beautiful naked blonds equally as perfect as Esperanza herself stood oiled up just as Oscar had requested back on the main island. Randolph following him left her behind. Even an exceptionally muscular woman, a definite bodybuilder followed them away as glossy as the other two beauties. Certainly this was Brunhilda.

Encouraging Esperanza along the men whom had shredded her dress force her into a small cage on the bed of an older model pickup truck. Locked in Esperanza gripped the bars weeping. "Noooo!" There it was. A walky talky crackled to life sparking Oscar's voice, "I heard that. What did I say about that word No?"

"HUSBAND PLEASE! It was the shock of everything. Please do not leave me."

"Punish her."

A man in charge lifted a tiny remote and pushed a button, instantly a jolt of electricity coursed through her body sending her toppling to the truck bed on her back. As soon as the jolt faded she wept, "What have I done?"

Maria came to mind.

********

Texas...Longhorn Manor...middle of nowhere...

Maria Blanco lay in Owen Barnett's bed wide awake. After the fact, she had just lost her virginity to her new stepbrother just a day ago, having endured him a second time it was much more fun. So far only Owen had taken her sexually, she wondered what her other brothers would be like in bed. Wanting desperately to become a woman in her mind she allowed it. So she considered it that technically Owen took what he wanted and made it appear as her choice. Oh, she screamed bloody murder, bloody indeed. He was forced to bath her in the tub she had lost it in as well as change his bedding before they could rest comfortably.

With her own bedroom haunted she begged to stay with him a second night. Yet, the more she lay there in Owen's arms the more she missed her ghosts. If she only knew those ghosts were fabricated by Matthew Barnett utilizing hologram technology he had bought from a local special effects company that he had long ago invested in. For all intents and purposes his late Aunt Harriet was becoming Maria's new best friend. Slowly, she still feared her. Imaginary? Ehhhh!

Having to pee Maria carefully peeled her flesh from Owen's side, amazed yet frightened by the fact that even in his slumber Owen Barnett still had a lingering erection. From her knelt position next to him she explored his body in the moonlight seeping through his skylight above his bed. He was so strong, and his body very chiseled, even for a girl who had never been around men before the Barnett boys she was drawn to it. Subtle caresses over his six pack abs gave her goosebumps, each breath he took made her fear touching him, finally her bladder forced her to take her leave.

Closing his bathroom door so as not to disturb him she turned on the light and limped to the toilet sitting down to tinkle. It was almost painful to pee, her body adjusting to having been ripped wide to accept his monstrous cock. The sensations of his fucking her were still present in the form of imagination. Painful yes, glorious once it was all said and done. Processing everything took awhile, but it was sinking in that her new life was to become what men desired. She felt that in order to be a woman of mind and body that she needed to follow every lesson her brothers taught. While terrifying in some aspects even she had to conclude that it was beautiful, this thing they called sex. Wet humping was rather fun.

Even the white devil pouring freely out of men proved that she was the master over it. The ooze listened to her when she commanded it to come to her, it was a magical trait. For one so very naïve Maria felt good about herself. Fear was a fleeting coward. She would be a woman before her Mother came home...or else. Her only dissolution was why it was taking so long. It was as if her brothers wanted to keep her from being an adult, when technically she was. She was eighteen if barely, yet her actions, her appearance, even her tone of voice often proved otherwise. Either way, she adored her new brothers.

Orgasms were new to her, this past week experiencing them more and more often in some fashion. This night with Owen was the most intense yet, there were long moments of pause in expression, then even longer channels of bubbly smiles. Her body felt remarkable, the actions of sex were just as her brothers had spoken, once she let herself be wet humped she would want it all the time. They were not wrong.

Washing her hands after peeing she turned out the light and crept back to bed. Standing at the foot watching Owen sleeping on his back her eyes adjusted to the darkness. There it was again, his dick was as hard as it was when they wet humped. Mesmerized by it she wondered, "Is he still in pain? Has the white devil returned already? My brothers did say it sometimes attacks them two or three times a day. Should I..." She wanted to help Owen, yet he was snoring soundly, waking him might bring on agony. Perhaps it was better to let him rest.

"I want to be cuddled." She pouts tempted to crawl back under his arm, yet that could potentially hurt him if she jarred him awake under such a big erection. With a sigh she tiptoed away toward his bedroom door and left Owen to his pleasant dreams. There were other brothers to cuddle with.

The hallway was lit up in a low glow of electrical wall mounted torches giving her enough vision to see by. Exploring her options she saw darkness under Jacob's doorway, Tyson she knew was away on business. Wiley's threshold was dark but she knew he was a night owl, it was possible he was downstairs in the family room. Matthew might still be awake as well, he required less sleep than his brothers, working diligently from home on cases for the FBI. She would go downstairs and see.

In passing her bedroom she stopped, rubbing her arms against a light chill, tempted to enter her room she touched her doorknob. Just before turning it, the knob turned itself beneath her faint grasp. Gasping at the knowledge it was not of her doing she found her door easing open of it's own volition. Within she saw her television glaring a snowy static. Afraid to enter she whimpered until she heard that buzzing like bees. Now it was accompanied by very low pitch birds similar to the canary her Nanny often brought over to entertain Maria growing up. Birds and bees, what a combination, one that went right over her head. Seeing the fuzzy lighting from her television she found the courage to whisper, "Aunt Harriet?"

"I am here Sweet One." She heard which offered a loving tone, reassuring even. "I told you I would look in on you. Come...let us talk."

"A-are your...friends here too?" She worried more about all the naked ghosts that gangbanged poor Aunt Harriet the last time she stood inside this room.

"No child. They are elsewhere. I am alone. You...sound troubled." Concern let Maria risk stepping into her bedroom, expecting her door to close and lock behind her it surprised her when it remained open. "You may come and go as you please. Have no fear I will always look after you. We girls must stick together."

As if Harriet was real, unknown to Maria this whole scenario was Matthew Barnett using holograms to recreate porn images yet transplanting Harriet's features over the porn star he was utilizing. Matthew wasn't really evil but he found ways to get the job done. His job being to prepare Maria to be a good little sex partner for he and his family. His Father in particular, if any were evil it was more than likely Oscar. Immense wealth gets a man whatever his soul desires, he had Maria's mother, he wanted her daughter too. The fact that Maria was one of the most beautiful young women on the planet only added to their lust. She being clueless to society only assisted their training.

Shuffling out in front of her TV she observed the snowy vision of Harriet. This was in her crossover state between Heaven and Earth he would tell Maria in Harriet's doctored voice. Using his own voice to exchange words with her.

"I let Owen wet hump me." Maria shyly revealed.

"You did? I am proud of you Maria. How did it feel?"

"It hurt really bad at first. I screamed a lot. Owen is really, really big."

"A family curse I fear." Harriet revealed, "Most all of the Barnett bloodline was...well hung."

"Well hung? I do not understand, their...dicks never hang down, they're always standing up."

"That means you are doing something right Maria. Men who are attracted to you will always look that way. The white devil within them only preys upon that. When men get hard and erect the devil uses them, creates a pain that will not end until it has been purged."

"I know. I get the white stuff to come out all the time. I think it likes me."

"Then you must keep up the good work Maria. I learned a very long time ago that it was my job to help men, you take so much after me, almost as if we were related."

"I am a member of this family now. Therefore you and I are family."

"That is true. You are so very smart Maria. I am sorry my...friends scared you before. They tend to show up unexpectedly, they cannot resist taking me. I so adore sex."

"Sex is wet humping?" She was finally connecting dots even if her brothers somewhat hinted around that that was what sex really was.

"Yes Dear. There are many things you can learn from your brothers. Even your new Father. Oscar Barnett is a very loving man, set in his ways but strong and demanding."

"He loves my mommy."

"Of course, he does. He loves you as well."

"My brothers tell me that I will need to show what I'm learning to Oscar. It will be him that decides if I am a woman or still a girl."

"Never wish to grow old Maria. A woman will come when you least expect it. Enjoy your youth, let men enjoy your youth. I did not become a woman until I was 25." Matthew fought off chuckling after saying that.

"25? I just turned 18. Noooo! I want to be a woman now." She stomps her foot on the carpet.

"Patience my Sweet. Tantrums will only prove to men that you are not ready to be a woman. You must learn all things having to do with becoming a woman, not just sexually, although that should be your priority. Rescuing men, feeling good about yourself, sharing your passion, easing the pain and sorrow of men should be your center. Touch is the key. Emotional adoration is what will get you far in your quest."

"Emotional adoration?"

"Yes, kiss them, touch them, hold them as you want to be held. Learn to make men desire you even if they are distracted by something else. It is often called seduction, I call it requirement. In my life I would go after them, show them that I was more important than anything else. I must go Maria, I have overstayed my time on this plain...go now, try what I have told you. Seek out one of your brothers and demand attention without being forceful. Respect is everything, merely let them know you are in need as well."

"I will try. Will I see you again?"

"I will always be nearby, even if I am unable to commune. There are only certain times of any day that offer windows to this world. I will find you...I will..." Harriet was gone, Maria's TV shutting off and leaving Maria sad.

"I will miss you Harriet." She spoke to the void. Even Matthew heard her well. It hit him like a brick her sudden attachment to a ghost. Strangely, he nearly choked up, using that moment to pour himself a Cognac and set back at his Father's desk. Knowing his game had to proceed for his Father, he would see it to it's end, yet it certainly did make him uneasy. Maybe he wasn't as bad as the prey he took down as an FBI profiler.

********

Back in Fiji...Fantasy Island for some...not for Esperanza Barnett...

It was a long grueling ride to the interior of the island, jolted first into submission by her collar, then tossed about by bumpy paths into the jungle. She bawled her eyes out at just how stupid she was. Oscar Barnett was obviously an animal. Yet, he seemed so dashing, so caring, she could not resist him upon first sight. Strangely, it wasn't even his billionaire status that drew her to him. She loved his rugged compassion. Now? Her brain was just on survival mode.

Reaching a large building buried in the overgrowth of jungle, she could hear and smell the ocean but could not see it. Another vehicle pulled in behind her where she could see the inhabitants. One was Oscar's good friend Archie, the other a shorter man with only a chain necklace on over his muscled chest. Sunglasses in his blond hair. Stepping out of their vehicle they met the driver and his co-pilot from the truck she was brought in on.

12