Baby Sister Ch. 10: SHARE HOLDER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope your ride was not too unbearable Mrs. Barnett." Archie spoke up approaching the door to her cage. She remained silent, attempting to show him no tears. Until she understood her situation better she intended to be proud.

"May I introduce my associate Jericho, he will take you from here." She watches her driver unlock her cage and open the door. Jericho offered a hand in helping her out but she refused and crawled out on her own.

"Elegant and strong this one." Jericho spoke, obviously an Aussie. "A lovely one for certain."

Archie intervened his removing of shackles, "A moment Jericho." He then lifted Esperanza's hand, "You won't be needing this wedding band. Your marriage is annulled until otherwise notified by Oscar."

"WHAT? NO! I AM HIS BRIDE." Another shock led her to repent with trembling hands. She realized then that she had spoken that word "No", yet again. It was as if Oscar was listening until she noted Archie with his own remote.

"Please do not force me to use this regularly Esperanza. I do not wish you harm."

"Why is Oscar doing this to me?"

"E're here to break your mojo." Jericho grinned.

"You may try." She lifted her chin out of defiance, "I will prove myself to my husband." She in response removed her own wedding bands and hands them to Archie. "I will earn them back."

"That's the spirit." Archie smiled, "Breaking said spirit I'm afraid is our job. Jericho? Escort Mrs...the guest to her quarters in the bungalow if you please."

"Aye Mate." Jericho took her shackles in hand and turned her toward the front doors of the rather large stone shelter. She walked in front of him at a nudged distance, "Sweet lil' ass you have there Missy. I look forward to taking it meself."

"If my husband wishes it, you may have it." Anything to help her get through to Oscar, she sensed he was listening somehow. If not she had just invited the enemy to her bed. She presumed she had a bed.

"I see no problemo there. Your...owner sounds like a givin' fellow."

"Owner you say?" She shivers, "I suppose this to be true."

"Is if you ever expect to leave this charmin' place."

"Body and soul...I am my Husband's."

"Annulled Missy...ye've been brushed aside far as any white veils."

"I have faith in...my owner." A door is ushered open by a large Samoan man and she is guided through. Head held high Esperanza was there to show her strength. That is until she heard a deafening scream. More than one, all women. Stopping short until Jericho pinched her on the ass.

"Keep moving Sinmate."

"Sinmate?" She tilted her gaze to peer over her shoulder, "A prisoner of love?"

"Pure lust. Those girly girl whiners ain't obeyin' so kindly. They will." A finger in her anal pucker made Esperanza tense up, "Keep movin' follow the yella brick road." There was indeed yellow bricks in the floor. Eying them she realized something kept to herself, "Those are actual gold bricks. Who are these people?"

"Noticed the bullion have ya? A new bar is planted as payment with each new Sinmate. Beauty for beauty Arch says."

"Worth my weight in gold?" She dares to question.

"I reckon Mr. Barnett thinks ye are. Gold Bar...Net worth I say." He played on the Barnett name. She found it strangely charming. The corridor led in front of a pair of glass walls two feet thick almost as if an aquarium. Through the glass she witnessed women being tortured sexually in one fashion or another. Bound women hanging upside down, hogtied over objects, spread eagle with shock staffs jolting them into submission. It made Esperanza uneasy, yet she chose to keep calm. "I especially like the China Doll over there in the corner." Jericho pointed out a tiny Chinese beauty with short black hair who like Esperanza appeared proud and taking punishment as if it barely fazed her. "That one's from Mainland China. Royalty they say, poise and grace under pressure she shines."

"Evidently we share that in common." She expressed with confidence.

"I do believe that about ye Sinmate. Nuff oglin' be on ye'er way." A slap to her ass this time Esperanza moves onward. Reaching the end of the hallway it became left or right. Stopping there Jericho prompts, "Far as I go Missy. Allow me to remove ye'er shackles there." He unlocks her wrists and pulls her restraints away expecting resistance. Esperanza merely massaged her wrists.

"Thank you for the tour."

"Good luck to ye."

"Am I to stand here shivering?"

"Choose ye'er own path." He motions in both directions at the same time then crosses his arms as if switching choices. "Choose wisely, the wrong direction ain't so pleasant."

"Then, I shall go right, if left is the wrong direction."

"On with ye then."

She turned right and went downward along a sloped corridor all alone. Finding a string of doors with windows she takes a moment to peer in. Within each room was a different woman. One on her knees praying, another scrawling marks on a wall with bloody nails to mark how long she had obviously been there. At first Esperanza thought it was all just some staged act until a third woman pounded on her glass pleading for help. The trauma in her eyes was unmistakable, she was ready for a nervous breakdown. Emotionless Esperanza moved on, the final door she found the room empty, turning the door knob she found it unlocked and opened it. Prepared to enter of her own volition she heard a female voice over the speaker above the door.

"That room is taken. It appears you have no where to stay."

"Then I will sleep in the hallway."

"Welcome Sinmate Esperanza. My name is Doctor Rachel Koch. I'll be your therapist to decide whether or not you are ready to return to society...or...remain here indefinitely."

"My husband...Oscar will bring me home. Do your worst I shall persevere."

"I applaud your bravery Esperanza, however I must tell you...that will not sway my final report. You will find misery here, feel for your...sisters."

"They are not my sisters. Nor shall I pretend them to be."

"That is your choice. We will meet in person over the next few weeks."

"Will I? Why do we not meet now." She opens the empty room further and it lights up, an obvious illusion as to the interior. Within the room sat a woman not much older than Esperanza, her desk filled with files. Beside her stood another woman, a very muscular woman, bodybuilder for certain. She looked very mean.

"Very astute of you Esperanza. You are the first ever to realize this room was a false front. Please join us, have a seat." Rachel motioned her to a chair across from her. Taking it at the other woman's insistence Esperanza sat elegantly. "Okay, this part will go into your file. Well done."

"The other rooms. The girls, they are actresses. Bloody nails such as hers she would have bled to death by now. The woman praying I presume does not believe in God, she acted as if unsure how best to pray."

"And, the panic stricken woman?" Rachel winced awaiting an answer.

"Does a prisoner here any time at all have manicured fingernails and plucked eyebrows? She even wore mascara. I presume she is an employee?"

"Impressive."

"Please tell me exactly why I am here. Oscar owes me that much. I have sworn loyalty to him going forward already. There is nothing I would not do for my hus-my man."

"Your man?" Rachel sighs, "You see? There lies your problem. He is not yours to possess, you are his."

"I have told him I would obey anything he asked of me."

"Asked?"

"Anything he directly tells me to. Do not misconstrue my words."

"Yet, you choose to do as you yourself wish to behind his back. Even with his son's from what I hear."

"Yes, this is true. Oscar has told me that I will sleep with them often when I return to Texas."

"Yes, of course." Rachel clasps her hands, "My associate here is Mistress Maeve. She will take you to your actual habitat, you shall begin reconditioning tomorrow."

"The women behind the walls of glass?"

"You appear quite intelligent. Are they actresses?" Rachel smirked.

"They are not. As I told Jericho and Archie, do your worst. I will...serve Oscar well."

"You think before speaking, that is a good start."

"Am I too remain naked?"

"Most definitely. Guests...are forbidden to wear clothing or jewelry. You are your sole possession."

"I am not, I am Oscar Barnett's possession. All that I..." She falters pondering her former words of, "possess is his." , while thinking suddenly of Maria.

"Yes?" Rachel expected a finish to her sentence.

"All that I...wish is to be his."

"Ah! I thought for a moment there you were owning something that you would not relinquish." Hearing this Esperanza holds her breath before growling. In doing so Mistress Maeve steps up as if expecting Esperanza to lunge for the Doctor. Instead Esperanza leers at Maeve with a warm smile.

"You may unclench your fists. I will relinquish all that I own to Oscar."

"You have a daughter...no?" Rachel tested her.

"Yes. Maria...is old enough to make her own decisions. I...do not own her."

"Of course you do. You gave birth to her, if anyone has rights to say you own her it is you."

"Do not twist this Doctor. If I must offer my daughter to prove myself to Oscar...I will." Like hell she would but the Doctor need not know this.

"Mister Barnett's son...Matthew I believe, he is a Profiler for North America's FBI. Do you think he would believe in the sincerity of your answer?"

"That would be for him to decide."

"Yes..." Rachel sighs, "That will be all for today. Mistress Maeve? Will you take her to be sanitized then show her, her habitat?"

"UP!" Maeve insisted hovering to Esperanza's side. Without further encouragement she stood up and glanced toward a corner of the ceiling where a camera resided. Expressing herself as if saying, "I will not fail you." , she hoped that Oscar was watching. Indeed he was.

From his own bungalow he lay in bed naked with his blond beauties, both sucking his monster cock at the same time with aggressive talent. One deep throating, the other licking his shaft from the side. He however watched a monitor feed overseeing Esperanza's every move. He seemed rather impressed. "This island have ESPN?" Maybe not.

*********************

Texas...U.S.of A.

"Matthew?"

Drunk upon her arrival Matthew Barnett was half asleep. "Maria? Why aren't you in bed?"

"I could not sleep. May I sit with you?"

"Sure! Want some Cognac?" He offered lifting a near empty bottle, she refused with a rapid negativity.

"I do not want to throw up again."

"Right! Bottled water in the mini fridge over there if you want one."

"I am not thirsty. Matthew?"

"Yeah?"

"Owen wet humped me. I liked it."

"He did? You do?" He aimed to express concern, knowing all along what his younger brother had done.

"Yes. Is it bad of me to want more of that?"

"No, it's not. A real woman craves it every second of every day."

"Does a man?"

"Absolutely! Why do you think we suffer with the white devil when we don't get the attention of a woman?"

"Can I...sit in your lap?"

"Sure, tell you what let's relocate to Dad's loveseat over there. This desk chair has arms that wouldn't be very comfortable for either of us."

"Okay." She watches him get up and take a final swallow from his glass before sitting it down. Being drunk he stammered a bit in transit but finally collapsed into the cushy leather loveseat. Patting his lap he lured Maria in to sit her bare bottom right on his bulging slacks. "Does he hurt?" She lays her cheek on his chest curling up on him. His hand immediately rubbed her leg.

"Never stops hurting. But, let's not worry about him. How are you doing Baby Sis?"

"I...miss my Mom."

"I'm sure you do. Us ugly Barnett boys can't be enough to keep you from that."

"You are not ugly. All of my brothers are very handsome."

"Aww! Thanks kid. Can't fool me though. When you first met me you didn't like me much."

"I did not know you yet. I love you Matthew. I love all of my brothers."

"Love you too Princess. So, Owen...had sex with you. You liked it?"

"Uh huh!" She nodded blushing, "It hurt but it got better. I...got blood everywhere."

"That's what happens when you lose your virginity. You shouldn't bleed anymore from here on out."

"Good. I do not like that. Matthew?"

"You don't have to keep calling me by name, just ask what you want to know."

"Do you want to wet hump me?"

"Wow! I didn't expect that." He chuckles, "You want the truth?"

"Yes."

"When the time is right...I will. Yes...I do."

"Now is not right?"

"Slow down Little Lady. Take things a day at a time. You've only had Owen, process him before you seek out another."

"Aunt Harriet told me the first night she visited that I should want all men, you are one man of all men. If it makes me a woman I want you all."

"Still think there's a ghost in your room, huh?"

"More than one. Harriet had friends over."

"Friends?"

"Lots of man ghosts. I watched them have sex with her."

"Come on?????" He chuckled, "I've heard Harriet knock a few things over but never once saw her walking around, let alone having sex with a bunch of her boos."

"It's true. I would never lie to you."

"You're a kid with an active imagination."

"I thought you could tell when people were lying." She points out with a pout.

"I...okay, I believe you. Until I actually see ghosts though...I'll just take your word on it."

"You will see someday. She thinks very highly of you all."

"It's because we're men. From what I've heard about Harriet she loved all the Barnett gents, incest even."

"What is incest?"

"It's when blood relatives engage in sex with one another. They say that's not good but I wouldn't know for sure, she was gone before I was born. We haven't had any female relatives around us, not that I can think of any I might..." He pauses to smile, "Well, there's one, a cousin from my Momma's side she was pretty hot growing up. Only been around her a few times. Huh! I really should look her up and see how she's doing. Probably married and never invited me or Daddy."

"I am not a blood relative."

"Nope! You surely are not. That's why we do our best to get you caught up on what men will want from you in the future. Having a baby sister is a real pleasure." As he smiles warmly she hugs him even tighter.

"I love you Matthew."

"I love you too Maria."

Strangely, they both fell asleep there on the loveseat. Matthew's alcohol intake enough to cloud his judgment. Their shared emotional response sent them off into another world. An hour later Maria would wake up and head back upstairs. Going into her bedroom she found a stuffed giraffe, her favorite and stroked it's neck, while doing so she thought of Owen's cock. Sighing she went back to Owen Barnett's bedroom and curled back up with the man who took her virginity, sensing it was right to return to him. Snuggling up she spent the rest of her night staring at his erection. Just before passing out again she kissed her stuffed giraffe, then compared it's neck to Owen's lengthy beast, similar in length. Having kissed the giraffe she opted to kiss the tip of Owen's cock before snuggling back in for the night.

"Good night Own." She meant Owen but her sleepiness left it at that.

********

Fiji...

Esperanza screamed at an assault of very cold water being sprayed at her from a high powered hose. Her body cascaded by such a force left tiny welts everywhere. They were not so much a sight, as they would fade overnight. Still, the stings were a reminder that love hurts. Her thoughts stressful, the water battering her allowed her to express her emotions over Maria's safety, and her husband's wicked game. She would survive this gambit, let Oscar believe she was evolving into everything he wanted out of her. In the end...there would be hell to pay.

As her shower faded enough for handmaidens to soap her up, even in her most intimate of places she stood proud and endured their touch. Once cleansed a second battery of water cleaned her off until Mistress Maeve herself was satisfied. Dried off by her maidens Maeve motioned them out of the shower room. Once alone Maeve approached Esperanza and placed her collar back on her neck.

"You are mine." Maeve snarled.

"As Oscar says."

In his bungalow Oscar Barnett paused while fucking one of his stunning blonds to watch the video feed. "Work that pussy for me Sinmate Cynthia. I gotta call to make." The girl enthusiastically resumed the dirty work of keeping his dick happy, gyrating against him as her sister leaned beneath Oscar licking and sucking his scrotum.

Cell to ear he spoke, "Doctor Koch? I'd appreciate your thoughts on my...wife." Annulled only to Esperanza's knowledge.

From her office Rachel finished her own video feed examination of Esperanza's shower. "Esperanza seems quite proud of being your mate. Are you certain that she needs...conditioning?"

"Ohhh yes! Put that slut through her paces. Next time I face her I expect total subservience. Ain't nothing she'd do that I won't know about in the future. Also, one last thing...I'll need her to make a video for me."

"Video Mr. Barnett?"

"Yes Ma'am! A lil' something for her daughter."

"Please provide me your request on paper."

"Send me your hottest secretary to take dictation."

"On the way."

The share holders meeting left it on the board.

For now?

Cynthia and her sister were all Oscar Barnett had on his mind. Serving him all that they knew. All that they lived for.

"Share and share alike Lil' Darlin's."

He would hold them to it.

12