Baby Sister Ch. 13: Texas Twister

Story Info
The Barnett's social circle just tightened up like a noose.
7.1k words
4.56
8.1k
5
12

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“MARIAAAAAA?”

In her bedroom Maria Blanco heard a gruff voice calling out her name. Not an angry voice but one sounding in need of her special services. Abandoning her bed and her longneck stuffed giraffe affectionately called Largo, Spanish for the word long, she raced to her opened doorway and looked out. Largo had been her only friend in protecting her from Aunt Harriet’s male ghosts. She was still on edge but thus far they had not come back to haunt her. Caught between fearing their return and missing Harriet herself she was trying her best to cope.

“MARIAAAAAA?” She heard him again. Another shy bolt to the staircase she peered over the rail to see her brother Tyson wiggling a bottle in his hand. Looking up at her he waved her down, “Get your cute lil’ ass down here, Baby Sister.”

“Tyson? Have I done something wrong?” She approached the head of the stairs cautiously.

“Course not. You’re always a perfect angel. Come on down here I have something for ya.” Sensing his sincerity, she hopped up on the banister rail and rode it down, adoring the fiery friction on her clitoris in transit. Once reaching Tyson, he plucked her up giggling and swung her around in his clutches, hugging her tightly.

“Real hug! Real hug!” She begged as he launched both of her legs up over the back of his shoulders until his face was directly nuzzling her pussy. His tongue wagging over it sent her into a crushing of his scalp against her body. This unique hugging method was recently taught to her as the right way to show affection. With his tongue up inside her she didn’t want to release him. It took another brother intervening to heist her from his grasp.

“Nooooooooo!”

“Enough for now.” Jacob Barnett brought her to the ground pouting. “You’re spoiling her, Ty.”

“Can’t help it Jacob. I love my little sister.”

“Don’t we all?” He rolled his eyes then noted the bottle in his younger brother’s hand, “Whatcha got there, Ty?”

“Oh, this here is Maria’s new vitamins. Matty read up that it helps the immune system of young girls to ward off the infections gotten from wearing clothes.”

“But I don’t wear clothing anymore.” She offered an innocent expression.

“I know that.” Tyson continued, “You prolly got infected from wearing clothes all these years. This here vitamin will disinfect your body.”

“Uh huh!” Jacob growled with a grimace; in his mind he knew they were birth control pills. At least his brother was thinking ahead. “Smart of Matty.” Jacob nodded, “You take those every day from here on, hear me Maria?”

“Yes Jacob. I promise.”

Tyson in turn opened the bottle and tapped it on his palm until a single pill landed there. Passing it to Maria, she pinched it between her fingers in order to get a good look at it up close. Behind her Jacob who had a bottle of water with him offered it up. “Wash it down.” She popped it into her mouth before taking a swig of water, then opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed it. “Good girl! Better close that mouth before we put somethin’ in it.” He laughed.

“Like what?” She grew inquisitive.

“Nothin’!” Tyson pointed up the staircase. “You can go back to your room now.”

“I’d rather go to your room, Tyson.”

Jacob puckered his lower lip at her reaction, “You’re up, Little Brother.”

“Can’t just yet. I’m expecting something in the mail here shortly. Go to your room Maria, I’ll come get you in a bit.”

“Okay.” She bounced back up the stairs almost skipping along. Her youthful exuberance was breathtaking. Not to mention that perfect fucking ass was impossible to avoid.

“What are you expecting?” Jacob narrowed his eyes.

“I bought her some toys. It’s time to get her used to more than just us fellas. Wiley’s out back with his drone. He’s flying a package up to her balcony for her to discover.”

“You boys are going to scare her shitless. You know how Matty’s theatrics has her on edge. Between Aunt Harriet and the bee buzzing noises she’s going to think she’s being swarmed.”

“I’ll go up when it arrives and open the doors to let her see it. If I’m with her she won’t be so afraid.”

“You’re mopping up her piss.”

“Whatever! Maggie’s liter still doing good?” Tyson mentioned his hunting dog’s new puppies.

“Feeding on momma like there’s no tomorrow. I’ll be in my room reading. Try and keep it down, I know how much Maria starts screaming these days.”

“Ain’t it beautiful?” Tyson chuckled, “My turn to get her riled up.”

“Owen and Wiley’s been keeping her wet humpin’ up a storm since Owen took her virginity. That was some good thinking getting her on protection. Sooner or later one of us is gonna nut a lil’ too deep and...”

“Don’t say it. Keep the younguns to the kennels.”

“My point exactly.” Jacob took his leave. On his way up he chuckled to himself, “White devil and wet humpin’, the kid’s got one hell of an imagination.” It wasn’t entirely her, his brothers, including himself were spinning tales every which way to keep her naïve and clueless. It didn’t take much to succeed at that.

********

Outside the perimeter of the pool, just beyond sight of Maria’s bedroom balcony, Wiley Barnett set up his drone to carry a package when he got the signal to fly it in. In the meantime, he sat back against a wall of the courtyard and sipped his beer. Texting with one hand he let Tyson know he was ready when his brother was.

Getting the text on his way upstairs Tyson pocketed her birth control pills and replied back with, “T-minus five minutes. I need to take a leak.” He then went to his bedroom next to Maria’s, hovering over his private toilet to send a rather loud stream down into the basin. Relieving himself he used his one free hand to text Wiley, “Ready when you are Texas Twister.”

Chuckling at his nickname Wiley replied back with, “I was just thinkin’ Wileybird, like Whirlybird.”

“Text Matty to do his part.”

“On it.” He texted back then switched his text to Matthew in their father’s office, “Time to Auntie up.”

Matthew answered back with, “Harriet’s on her way. Start your engines.”

Within her bedroom Maria returned to cuddling with her stuffed giraffe Largo when her television turned on by itself, making her eyes bulge at her unexpected visitor. “Aunt Harriet?”

“Yes, child. I have a present for you. Things that will assist you on womanhood.”

“Really?” She sat up straight hugging Largo to her chest, his long neck between her breasts as if it were titty fucking her, it’s head under her chin, breasts crushed around it. “I like presents.”

“Good! Use the gifts as often as you can. Practice makes perfect.” With a faint rumble to her bed frame to give her a sensation of something approaching she heard the sounds of bees. She cringed a bit on her mattress bracing for whatever happened next. To Maria’s left the balcony doors clicked open and a gentle breeze circulated the curtains. Once open, the doors flung wide startling her. The buzzing growing louder from a distance she whimpered, fearing actual bees.

Tyson just outside her bedroom door found his cue when he spotted Wiley’s drone rising up over her balcony and moving into position. Walking in Tyson began his theatrics, “What in tarnation?”

“It is Aunt Harriet! See Tyson? I told you she would come back.” Maria pointed at her television all snowy but with a woman’s face faintly visible within it. Tyson stepped closer to examine the TV and shuffled backwards appearing haunted, colliding with Maria’s bed he sat down in shock.

“It is her.”

“Don’t be afraid.” Coming from Lil’ Miss Scaredykitty afraid of her own shadow, “Aunt Harriet is nice.” It’s her man friends that aren’t.” So very true. “Tell Tyson hello Aunt Harriet.”

From the TV speaker came a feminine voice, “There’s the sexiest Barnett.” She even whistled at him. Under his breath Tyson told Matthew, “Fuck you.” It was hilarious. Tyson then tilted his gaze toward the opened balcony doors. “What the bejeezus is that?”

“Is it yellowjackets?” She whimpered moving to hide behind him shyly.

“That’s one big bee.” Carefully Wiley flew the drone through the doors letting Maria see it and squeal at its invasion. She didn’t even care to see the package in its claws. Lowering closer to the floor the drone dropped the package then waited until Harriet over the TV spoke.

“Shoo! Return home to Heaven.” The drone lifted away and returned to the outside world, Wiley cracking up at hearing Matty talk as Harriet. Even Tyson had troubles keeping in character. Once the drone flew out her balcony doors swung shut and latched at Matty’s office controls.

“Is the really big bee gone?’ Maria hid her eyes in Tyson’s shirt.

“Craziest shit, I’ve ever seen. That really you in there, Harriet?” He left the bed to touch the TV screen, tapping it.

“Yes Tyson! You’ve grown into quite a handsome man. Hasn’t he, Maria?”

“Tyson is very handsome.” She bubbled back to herself. “Is that my present on the floor Aunt Harriet?”

“Yes, Sweetheart. You may open it.”

“Hold up now. We don’t know exactly what we’re dealing with here.” Tyson appeared leery waving her back until he could crouch down and examine the box, which was tied in a thin pink ribbon. It was an Amazon logo with the word Grace written in marker beneath it. Chuckling as if a masked cough Tyson recited to himself, “Amazon Grace... Amazing Grace. Coyote you’re a piece of work.”

“Open it, Tyson.” She grew eager flopping down to her knees with Largo still along for the ride. She was darling in her inquisitive gaze.

“Gimme a second.” He plucked a pocketknife from his denim jeans and extended the blade to sever the ribbons, slicing along the seals before putting it safely away. “Ready, Baby Sister?”

“READY!” She raised her voice excitedly.

“Here goes.” Flaps peeled aside he removes foam packing paper to find a number of things. “Well, I’ll be.”

“What is it?”

He slides the box toward her and let her dig inside, lifting up a nine-inch lifelike rubber dildo with batteries included, holding it up in awe she gasped, “Did someone have it cut off?”

“It’s not a real dick Maria. It’s called a dildo.”

“A dildo? Does the white devil live inside it?”

“Nope! This here is what women use to prepare for the real thing. Harriet there, must want you to learn how to satisfy yourself.” He delicately takes it from her fingers, “See this hear switch on the bottom?” He flipped it to watch the dildo come to life and wiggle about in his grip. Maria dropped her jaw and scooted back shyly. “It won’t hurt ya Maria. It’s for pleasure.”

“It doesn’t look pleasurable. It frightens me, Tyson.”

“We can sit it aside for now. Let’s see what else you have in this here box.” Reaching in he pulled out a long string of black anal beads.

“Is that a necklace?”

“Uhhh? Not quite. These go inside your butt.”

“Whaaaat?” She cringed with a soft-spoken pouty voice, “I only like tongues in my butt.”

“You have to get used to other things being in there Maria. These and this.” He again lifts the dildo. “The real thing is going to go in there here soon, so you need to get used to it. Right Auntie Harriet?”

“Yes, Sexy man.” Matty spoke quickly shutting off his mic to avoid laughing. His brother Owen stood behind him joining in on watching the package unveiling. Tyson shook his head, “Harriet always was a tease, at least I heard rumor she was.”

“What else is in the box?”

“Let’s see here. Lots of lube.” He pulls out five bottles of flavored lubrication. “Nipple clamps, fuzzy handcuffs, rope, big box of condoms...”

“What are condoms?”

“Well?” He rips the sealed box open and pulls out a string of condoms, tearing one open. Taking it out he uses it to pull cover the shaft of the dildo. She grew curious quickly.

“I don’t like to see it covered. You would wear this?”

“Yep! We all should.”

“Why?”

“Well...” He paused to figure out how best to explain it to be a safety tool to avoid any Baby Barnett’s. Realizing she was on birth control now he just tossed the box of condoms aside, “We can make water balloons out of these later.”

“Why do I need rope and these fuzzy things?”

“A woman gets tied up now and then by her man... men. It allows her to prove she trusts them totally when she can’t resist.”

“I would never resist.” She recalled their training. “A woman never says no.”

“That’s very true. Point is, it makes the man feel in charge.”

“If you say so.”

“I do. What else we got here?” The remainder of her package consisted of a paddle, a blinder, a sex swing folded neatly on the bottom of the box, and lastly something that caught Tyson off guard. Lifting out a butt plug that had a Coyote’s tail connected to it he sighed. He had heard Wiley mention one of these from the girls wearing them at COCKtus Jack’s strip club, the club Wiley was in the process of buying. “Oh, now this is definitely useful. Turn around here and put your sexy ass in the air for me.”

Maria whimpered slightly but shifted her body around to face away from him and hugged with Largo against her carpet, her lower body poised higher than the rest of her. “Will it hurt?”

“You’ve had a finger up there.”

“That thing is bigger than a finger.”

“I’ll crack open one of these here lube bottles and grease ya up first.” He does just that, lubing her in the scent of oranges, delicately greasing in and around her butt pucker. She instantly began giggling. “That tickle?”

“Yessssss!” She shivered trying to fight a case of the shivers, “It’s cooold!”

“Alright! You hold really still now, don’t you squirm.”

“I’ll try not to.”

“NO! YOU WILL NOT SQUIRM!” He smacked her bottom with his palm. “GOT THAT, BABY SISTER?”

“I will grit my teeth. I swear, I won’t squirm.”

“Good girl!” Tyson pinched the plug between his fingers and nudged it slowly up inside her anus, wiggling it in at a very awkward almost resistant manner, her asshole was extremely tight. She may not have moved but she sure tensed up and whimpered at a high pitch until he managed the large bulbous head deep into her. Once inserted he wagged the dangling tail over her cheeks. “All done. You can go look in your mirror now.”

Hopping up she felt strange and looked behind her in a twist of her body. “I look like a puppy dog.”

“That you do.” He chuckled looking up at a hidden camera while she checked herself out in a tall mirror attached to her closet door. “Don’t you take that out unless one of us Barnett’s removes it for ya. You understand me?”

“I won’t! I like my new tail.” She shook her ass at him, the tail fanning about.

“Lookin’ cute, Critter.” He laughed standing up to stretch his legs. Watching her his dick was at full strength. Massive as per the Barnett DNA his erection struggled to hide beneath his jeans. Waiting for her to stop dancing about with that damned giraffe in her possession he snarled at the top of his lungs, “GOD HAVE MERCY! THE WHITE DEVIL IS TEARING MY INSIDES UP.” He doubled over in pain and teetered in step until he collapsed onto the edge of her bed.

Panic setting in Maria dropped between his legs, looking up with diligent concern, “Let me help you.”

“I think that would be wise. I ain’t got the strength just yet to deal with him myself.”

“I will never leave your side Tyson. Let me help you bring him out, he will listen to my every word.”

“You have that white devil in the palm of your hand don’tcha, Baby Sister?”

“I must, he listens to me when I tell him to come out and leave men alone.”

“What about you, Maria? White devils attack females too. Takes us guys to get that she-witch out of you. Kind of strange that she-witch obeys us fellas just like you got the devil by the horny’s.”

“I never thought about that.” She pondered while unfastening his belt buckle to undo his pants, drawing them down past his upper thighs.

“Best take my boots off Maria, I gotta feeling I might be stayin’ here with you a spell.”

“Yes, Child,” Harriet crackled over the television amid her snowstorm, Matthew continuing to portray her, “Strip my gorgeous nephew totally naked. The white devil needs the flesh to feel the air in order to embrace your medicinal talents.”

“My medicinal talents?” She heard Aunt Harriet while fighting to remove his boots. Once a boot comes off, she winced at the odor of sweaty feet.

“A woman’s touch, her body heat, her wetness, her lips kissing every pore, all of those are talents a REAL WOMAN must have to qualify as a true lady of the house.”

“Sorry about my stinky feet, Maria. Long day at the cattle ranch.”

“I will overlook it, Tyson. I have no choice! I can see the pain in your expression.” She pouted trying to process Harriet’s words and getting his clothing off at the same time. Socks removed, all she had left was his boxers, he was helping with his own shirt, unbuttoning it but leaving it open to a bare chest, having forgone a wife beater tank that he would traditionally wear. “I will wash your feet once the white devil is gone.”

“I’d appreciate that, Maria. It’s nice having you around to pamper us, Barnett boys.”

“A fair trade, you all pamper me.” She reached up to grip the elastic band of his boxers as he lifts his ass, enabling her to tug them down until his bronco buster penis popped free to clip her chin in passing. She faintly yelped at the monstrosity in her face and hesitated to point at his crown with a threatening look in her eye. “You behave, I’ll get to you in a second.”

Tyson clenched his teeth falling back on his hands, head tilted trying to both mimic agony and resist laughter. Maria was just too cute in her naivety. She truly believed that a man’s cock had some sort of sentience to it. Maybe it did, there were times in all men where it twitched and came alive as if on its own. Maybe men were the ones naïve, living for the white devil themselves. Even Tyson had to think about that. Boxers off she cast them aside, then rubbed her palms together in preparation.

“Shirt!” She hopped to her feet climbing into his lap, his cock touching right up against her tight labia, rubbing slightly without responding to the sensations. Her efforts to remove his shirt was keeping her focused. Eyes glistening as she slid her fingers under the shoulders of his shirt, she lifted to slip it away from his body. With only his arms imprisoned, she caressed her palms down each bicep to drag it away until needing to tug on both cuffs to remove it. Letting out an exhausted sigh she sat up straight and palmed his muscular chest, “There! No more skin covered. Now I can devote my attentions to rescuing you.”

“Goddamn, Maria! You’re just the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.”

“I know!” She batted her lashes playfully and jumped toward his face to hug him into her tits, a very tight hug at that. Her perfume definitely took away the stench of sweaty feet.

“UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!” He growled rubbing her back with one hand, her butt cheek the other. “Devil wants out, Baby Sister.”

“Then, let’s get busy...” She turns pale for only a second, “...no more big bees.”

“Right! Those bees are for the birds, ain’t they?”

“Yes!” She settled back a bit more on his lap and lowered both hands down to grip his cock. Utilizing both knowing he was so large that it required both hands to truly do a Barnett justice she began stroking him.

“Ohhhh! Damn that feels good. Might want to spit on that cock Maria, get him moist so I don’t get raw.”

“There is always the lube I sent.” Harriet spoke up, “Don’t forget to show Maria how those prophylactic’s work.”

“I know what I’m doing Auntie, go on back to yer knittin’.”

Matty smirked and shut off the camera’s monitor feed throughout the entire home, Owen grumbling, “Why’d you do that for?”

“Give Ty some privacy.”

“Did you give me and Wiley privacy?”

“Relax! I’m still recording it, just not watching it. Don’t you have some weights to lift?”

“We’re watching this here movie later, Bro.”