Baby Sister Ch. 13: Texas Twister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

“Have Highbone pop us some buttered popcorn. I gotta make some calls anyway.” Owen took that as a cue and left his brother alone. Once Owen was out of sight Matty looked at his cell to see a missed call from his co-agent Miranda Wright, “I wonder what she wants?” Going to a voicemail he played it.

“Sorry to bother you off duty Agent Barnett. I was going over that cold case from 2009, the Durango murders of the Quentin Kin. I had some theories I wanted to run by you Mister Profiler. Meet me for drinks and let me brush them past you? Not a date, but I’ll dress like it’s one.” She giggled, “I know it’s the weekend, do you have anything better to do? Let me know. I’m going to go take myself a nice hot bubble bath and down a bottle of Rose while I await your... attention.” Hanging up on Matty he squinted, “She’s up to something.” Brooding for a few minutes longer he decided to return her call, noticing it hadn’t been all that long since she had called. He presumed he was just too distracted being Harriet.

Dialing with his speaker on, he settled back in his father’s leather swivel chair, knuckles folded together. “That didn’t take long.” Miranda sighed, “I knew you didn’t have anything better to do.”

“Paying some bills. With my dad off on his honeymoon someone has to cover things around here. Tyson does the workload; I write the paychecks to the farm hands.”

“Sounds boring.” She said hearing water rustling in the background.

“Do you always invite business calls to your bathroom?”

“Not regularly. I just like teasing you a bit. Should I stop before you cite me for harassment?”

“Did you cite me for looking you over when you were teasing me in Dallas?”

“Point taken! I won’t if you won’t.”

“For a gal not wanting to date you’re certainly letting on your needs.”

“I suppose companionship has its merits. Anyways, are you up for drinks and discussing the case?”

“Can be. Question is, e those drinks going to be while sitting in your bathwater?”

“Might be cold by the time you get here.” She giggled, “How about we get dressed up and meet for dinner, it’s still early.”

“Hot tub out here.”

“Oooo! You’re inviting me to Longhorn Manor?”

“I can have Highbone, he’s our butler slash Chef whip something up. Only thing is, my brothers and new sister might be around.” He suddenly bit his tongue, “You’re right, we wouldn’t get any business discussed with them around. Maybe meet halfway? Pretty nice restaurant in Fortuna called 500, they buy our steaks.”

“Fortuna 500, interesting! That’s like forty miles from me, out in the middle of nowhere.”

“Need gas money?” He chuckled.

“You could always send me a limo.”

“Trying awful hard there, Miranda.”

“Is my trying... getting you hard, Matthew?”

“We fucking or what?”

“Hmmm! Fortuna it is. Say, 9:30?”

“Table for two by the mechanical bull.”

“I’ve always wanted to ride one of those.”

“Wear your crotch less chaps.”

“How did you know I owned a pair of those?”

“Profiler.”

“Yes, but how could you possibly know that about me?”

“My secret. Dare ya!”

“To a fancy restaurant?”

“I reckon the case can wait until Monday then.” He trapped her.

“Evil, Matthew Barnett. Evil I say. Fine! When I lose my job over the indecent exposure arrest report thrown in my face, I hope you’re happy.”

“Own a cowboy hat?”

“I do. What true Texan doesn’t?”

“Good! Hat, chaps, and boots... nothing else.”

“I’m doomed. You must want my job.”

“I suppose that’s the risk you take.”

“Limo?”

“I’ll call one as soon as I hang up. Text me your address.”

“What do I get out of this? What are you risking?”

“Not a damned thing. See you there.” Matty arrogantly hung up on her. Seconds later, he received a simple text of an exasperated, “GRRR!” along with her address. He did indeed call her a limo. Pondering the situation, he realized that it would be nice to show that being a Barnett was not all bad. Closing shop, he headed upstairs to grab a shower.

No buttered popcorn tonight!

*********

“Did I spit on your cock enough, Tyson?”

“Lil’ more.” He watched as she rallies her saliva for one more droplet of spit into her hand before applying it for circulation. “Perfect. You’re learning fast, Sweetheart.”

“I want to be a woman before mommy gets home.”

“We’ve still got a few more weeks to get you whipped into shape. Now that you been wet humped, we can really get you going on the harder stuff.”

“Harder stuff?”

“Yep! Like that anal thing.” He reached behind her to tickle her ass with the coyote tail butt plug. Ticklish she wiggled in his lap. “ I love those sweet lil’ giggles you show off.”

“I am happy.”

“I’m glad you’re happy. You make us brothers very proud of you.”

“I will always make you proud.”

“Time for you to get tongue tied.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s get you going on giving a guy a good... no... a perfect blowjob. That gets the white devil all riled up.”

“Show me.”

“Alright! I want you to hop off my lap and kneel down between my legs.”

“Okay!” Lifting away Maria Blanco dropped to her knees. Looking up with innocent eyes Baby Sister begged for knowledge, hands undecided if they should still be stroking his cock or not.

“Always keep your hands busy. Never stay idle.”

“I remember my other brothers saying that.” She coiled her fingers around him and continued jerking him off while he guided her further.

“That’s a nice rhythm you got with those hands, Maria.” He praised her, “Now lower your face down and kiss my balls there.” A directed area lured her in to peck his scrotum, “That ain’t no kiss. Kiss ‘em like you’re in love with ‘em.” She smiled puckering her wet lips to give it her best shot. “Know how my brothers kissed you with their tongues against yours? Do that to my balls. Lick, kiss, suck on them. Rotate doing that but don’t you slow up for a second. Think of it as a Texas tornado.”

“Like this?” She devoted her best efforts to taking all of his left nut into her mouth sucking upon it, her tongue within taunting it. All while her hands continued jacking at his monster shaft up over her brow.

“Beeeeautiful.”

She lifted away just long enough to shiver and say, “No bees.” His longwinded compliment sounding out with a buzzing noise.

“Get back to work.” He chuckled. “Show me how much you love those balls.” She giggled and went from one nut to the next, culminating in trying her best to take both balls into her mouth at once. It was a task that took effort, his balls were rock hard and full yet she managed to succeed.

In doing so she pulled his cock over her forehead to compensate being unable to reach high enough to maintain his full tilt erection. He just knew he was going to bust a nut over her hair and shoot out over her back. Tempted to stop her, he decided to let it play out. He knew he could call up another round of jizz later. Tyson had always been an unlimited source of fuel. Oil in their blood, his daddy would say.

“Fuckin’ amazing!”

He sat back on his palms watching her work, “Show me you can get the white devil out just like that, without taking your mouth away from my sack.” She nodded gently and increased her hand motions, as well as her tongue within massaging his scrotum. Curling wags molded around the bulbous form tightening up within her mouth suddenly preventing her former licks.

Five minutes of sweaty palms and saliva dripping from the corners of her lips she felt Tyson tensing up. His head tilting back, grunts became snarls. In his final tense her hands forced him to launch the white devil out in rapid spits all over her backside, up over her hair. His magnificent firepower even stretched out to pelt her ass cheeks with cum.

“AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!” A shot heard around the world. In her fevered control she kept stroking him, continued suckling his balls, not once blinking until he looked her in the eye.

“Bring that mouth up here and surround my cock. Suck up the white devil.” Releasing his balls, she rose higher on her knees to hover over his crown. Messy mouth wide she surrounded his royalty and suckled hard until every last drop was taken in. “Swallow it.” No problem. “Good! Now you’re gonna make the white devil’s kids follow him out.”

She looked puzzled but said nothing, he knew how it sounded. “Sometimes there’s more than one devil in a guy. I’m thinkin’ I have three. You got one just now, but there’s more in there I can feel ‘em moving around. Here’s where you swallow as much of my cock as you can take in that gorgeous set of lips you got there. You have got to go deep Maria; the devils won’t come out as easily as their Pappy.” She nodded, eyes very rarely blinking as she concentrated. He could hear her talking in her mouthful saying, “Come to me. Come to me. Come to me.” So hot!

With tonsils still present she could only take roughly four inches, her hands fought to encourage more but settled on just massaging him again. Sticky from cum she allowed her pent-up saliva to ease her work. “Deeper Princess.” She whimpered and tried but he knew he wasn’t going to get all of him into her mouth. It was interesting seeing her giving it her best effort though.

“Okay! Back and forth with your mouth. Pull back, ram deep, pull back, ram deep.” He explained, showing her by gripping her head at both sides to drag her back, then push her head down. Tempted to just face fuck her, he chose a bit more sympathy. He wanted her to master her own talents before controlling her his way. Letting her head go he watched her adapt to his training. “There ya go! You got it. Keep that up. Curl one hand under my balls and lightly squeeze too, that gooses the white devils into moving higher toward ya.” She set out to squeeze them in an amazing multitasking performance.

“Almost there, Baby Sister. Faster on the up and down part, keep those lips tight against the cock.” As if she had a choice, his girth was so thick her lips couldn’t get much wider. Three active minutes later he detonated down her throat, Maria whimpering as his jettison attacked the back of her throat violently. “Swallow it just like you did earlier. A woman ALWAYS swallows.” She committed herself to not missing a droplet.

Hair matted in sweat from her exhaustion Tyson coaxed her away then quickly snatched her up to straddle his lap. Kissing her hard on the mouth he tasted himself on her breath, her tongue, he loved his own flavor. She melded into his embrace and thoroughly enjoyed kissing him, his hands all over her damp and sticky backside. Picking her up he stood tall, her legs wrapping his waist to hang on.

Twisting in step the Texan threw them back onto her bed. From there her lessons were more of his roaming her body in kisses, sucking her nipples, licking his way South of the border and eating her out. She adored being licked there. Her clit was screaming with excitement. He even lifted her legs and licked around her butt plug.

“LICK ME! LICK ME! MORE! MORE!” She begged.

“I’m getting there.” He laughed jabbing fingers up inside her cunt to get her brain all fuzzy. “Damn! You can’t get any wetter. You need some wet humping, don’tcha?”

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! LICK ME! HUMP ME!”

“Say it! I know you know the words.” He rammed his fingers inside her making her spasm and cum hard on his knuckles and palm. Screams were heard down the hall as Owen and Jacob looked up smiling. Matty just shutting his shower off also heard her wails. Even Wiley eating supper in the dining room looked up from mid bite. Praise all around.

“FUCK ME, TYSON! FUCK MEEEEE!” She found the words he longed to hear. At that moment Tyson Barnett stopped fingering her and crawled out of bed. Maria shook like a leaf from her orgasm and pouted, “Don’t leave me Tyson.” She mumbled with trembling lips.

“I ain’t goin’ far.” He merely moved to the area of the package delivery and found the box of condoms. He was going to obey his brother about protection. Tearing a new one open he showed it to her then stepped next to the bed. “Sit on up here. I’m going to have you put this on me.” Barely able to move for her body shakes she succeeded in crawling to her knees. Showing her how the condom went on first by the circular lining of it around his crown he let her assume control. “Roll it down over him.” She did her best, but it was quickly evident the rubber was not his size.

“It won’t go any further, Tyson.”

“Fuck it.” He palms her face and shoves her over onto her back. In awe of his roughness, she lay there trembling. Ripping the condom off he tossed it aside and climbing in over her, snatching up her ankles and hoisting her legs in the air. “Who needs that shit anyways.”

“Fuck me, Tyson.”

“Planned on it. Every goddamned day, Princess.”

“I like it when you call me Princess.”

“Time to scream like a REAL WOMAN.”

“READY!” She grinned giddily, going so far as to squeeze her own titties in preparation, then just as quickly removing her hands, “I forgot. A woman should never hide herself, let the man see them dance.”

“You’re so smart.”

“Yes I am. I won’t forget again.”

“Here goes, time to brighten your day.” He lined his crown up to her labia easing in-between to find her vulva dripping wet and wanting. “Damn! That’s some seriously sexy pink.” He nudged forward allowing his beefy mushroom to penetrate slowly.

“You don’t have to be gentle, I’m a big girl. WOMAN!” She re-emphasized. He smirked but steered clear of ramming it in, he wanted her to trust him going forward. Whimpering while nibbling her lower lip she embraced his girth inch by inch. With each slip deeper, her back arched higher, her head lifting from the mattress to greet his full entrance. “Tyson, it’s so big I can feel it all over my insides.”

“Take it like a woman.”

“I am. I will.”

“Going all the way in.” He watched her mouth contort to withstand the invasion, from awe to discomfort, back to total fulfillment. “Look at you. Taking all of me. Balls deep Beautiful.” A normal cervix might beg to differ, but Maria seemed capable of taking what other women might not.

“I can feel your balls on my butt cheeks.”

“Wait until my balls start spankin’ you.” He winked then forced his veiny bastard all the way in just to listen to her panting breath. “Good job! I can’t wait to brag to my brothers how you took all of me.”

“I took all of Owen and Wiley too.” She looked almost upset. “They didn’t brag?”

“Course they did, but I didn’t believe them until I saw it for myself. Let’s get you a kickin’ and screamin’.”

“Fuck me, Tyson. Fuck me really hard.”

“You don’t have to tell... actually, I want you to keep telling me that. Top of your lungs until I spit this pesky white devil all over you.”

“In me Tyson. I want it in me.”

“Good Lord, Baby Sister, I love it when you beg.”

“I need it. I need all of it. Come for me. Come in me. Come for meeee!”

“Workin’ on it. You just hold on to ole’ Tyson and show him love.”

“I do love you.”

His thrusting began, in and out, slow at first until her pleas for a harder more aggressive thrust intensified. Tyson gave her a run for her money. For a solid twenty minutes he nailed her pussy hard, she gushed over and over and kept her hands busy caressing him, trailing her nails, coaxing him to release the white devil full force. No problem there, Tyson Barnett was saving his best for last. Crème de la crème as they say.

Without even knowing it, so was Maria Blanco. In her maddening screams of ecstasy, she unloaded her own reservoir all over and around his tight-fitting cock. Creamy streaks pulling out with each retreat of his beast then plunging it back in like a pump fetching water. Grunting like a bear while rearing up over her he beat his chest like Tarzan and detonated mass amounts of jizz up inside her. Stupid man, but it sure was fun. As if birth control was going to protect him having only one dose been ingested so far. At the moment, he just didn’t care. Neither did naïve little Maria. All she knew was this, she wanted more of the same.

“I felt that really deep inside me, Tyson.” She flared her eyes with amazement. Remaining in Maria, he fucked her some more, rallying a final shower within her until he was spent. Collapsing over her, sweat on sweat he kissed her hard, both holding each other and sharing in breathless emotion. He adored lil’ miss Blanco. She worshipped her big brother.

TV quiet as they turned to see if Harriet had made a return, Tyson sighed, “I reckon she thought I had things under control.”

“You did. I like being under your control.” She couldn’t let him go. He knew she wanted more but he was worn out. “Control me more, Tyson.” There it was! Predictable!

“Baby girl I’m tuckered and puckered.” He saw the distraught expression of loss and rolled them off the bed side together. Carrying her with her arms and legs wrapped around him, he walked them toward her bedroom door and stepped out. Carrying her toward his brother Jacob’s door he found Matty leaving his own bedroom all dressed up in black and smelling of expensive cologne. “Where you goin’ Matty?”

“Hot date.” He took just enough time to lean in and lift Maria’s chin to face him. Winking he kissed her on the lips and said, “I heard you even in the shower. Keep that up pretty girl.”

“Fuck me, Matthew.”

“Not tonight Sweetheart. Maybe tomorrow or the next. I won’t be home tonight. You two have fun.” Matty lifted her coyote tail and chuckled, “Ain’t that a cute puppy dog tail.”

“Aunt Harriet gave it to me.” She whispered as if thinking she might scare him.

“Funny she always forgot our birthdays.” He slapped Tyson on the shoulder then took his leave. Maria waved at Matthew as he stopped at the head of the stairs to peer back at them. She looked adorable all shy and hiding in Tyson’s neckline. With a turned knob and a kick to his door Tyson waltzed right in on his big brother Jacob. Matthew smiled and headed for Fortuna.

“You’re up, Big Brother.” Tyson walked directly up to Jacob sitting in his underwear and reading an Anne Rice novel, throwing her next to him on his mattress. Lifting his reading glasses to his brow Jacob frowned. He wasn’t expecting this.

“Reckon my Interview with a Vampire is going to have to wait.” He grumbled.

“Why? She sucks the blood out of your cock like one.” Tyson laughed, “Show him how good you are at getting the white devil out with your mouth.”

Nodding rapidly, she hopped to her knees to dig into Jacob’s briefs for his cock. Slamming his book shut he tossed it aside. “Get out of my room, Ty.” Maria paused at his gruff attitude and whimpered.

“Me too?”

“Nope! Just him.” Tyson turned tail and ran, he needed to shower badly. Once gone Jacob narrowed his eyes into a squint, “Couldn’t stand his foot odor.”

“It was really stinky.” She pinched her nose giggling.

Lifting his ass, he peeled his briefs off of his hairy body and tossed them away. “I’m gonna read my book. You just get over here and suck me until I nut.”

“Yes, Jacob.”

“Chapter I was reading was about to throw a twist at me. I gotta know how it ends.”

“I know how it ends.”

“You read this book?”

“No.” She giggled and crawled into position over his cock, “But I know how this will end.”

“Ya do, huh?”

“Uh huh!”

“Well, you do your thing, I’ll do mine.”

“I love you, Jacob.”

“Love you too, Pumpkin.”

She sucked him dry. He never made it to the end of the chapter. Book cast aside he took Baby Sister hard. So hard that the coyotes out in the hills took interest.

“FUCK ME HARDER, JACOB.” Owen Barnett’s nap was interrupted by her echoing screams. Even with a pillow over his head he heard Baby Sister. An hour later Jacob carried her to Owen and launched her into his bed.

“Here! Play with the puppy.”

It was Owen that rolled over. He also played fetch. She did however set on his face and beg, her coyote tail tickling his chest.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers