Baby Sister Ch. 18: STANDING OVATION

Story Info
Interesting threesome! Maria gets it in the end. FINALLY!
5.5k words
4.58
8.2k
4
4

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Fuck me!"

"Not now!"

"Fuck meeee!"

"I said not now!"

"Fuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Christ Maria? We've created a monster." Matty Barnett winced while seated at his desk looking over files on an FBI case he and his unofficial girlfriend Miranda Wright were looking into. "I don't have time to bend your ass over right now. Go find one of my...your brothers. I'm sure Wiley would love to."

"He's gone running errands." She pouted and stomped her bare foot on the carpet, "Owen is at work. Jacob is with his dogs. You are the only one who has not wet hump...fucked me."

"Then go nag Tyson. He's probably just lounging around." Matthew knew he hadn't done her yet but he had a couple dozen things on his mind of late outside of babysitting Maria. His job kept his high IQ on overdrive so multi-tasking was no issue yet physically demanding of his attention.

"His door is locked." She pouted heavily, "I tried."

"Then obviously he needed some alone time. We all do now and then Maria. You need to find something other than learning how to be a woman to keep you occupied. A real woman does more than just keep a man happy in bed. Try cooking, I'm sure Highbone would be happy to teach you how to bake or something."

"I already know how to cook, my Nanny taught me."

"Then why don't you make dinner for all of us boys. That would be really nice to show your appreciation for all we're doing for you."

"I won't touch meat."

"You touch our meat." He chuckled, "I understand Miss Vegan. How about something like eggplant? I love me some eggplant parmesan with say garlic bread."

"Can I take a walk?"

"Where to?" He looked suspicious.

"To the stables?"

"That's a long walk Maria, a good mile. Dangerous between here and there without an escort. There's wild animals out there. You could get bit by a snake and we would never know it in time to save you. Daddy would bury us right next to you if anything happened to you."

"Have Clint come get me then." She was being persistent. "I want to ride Betsy again."

"Another day Maria." Matty was ready to lose his cool then paused to take a deep breath, saved by the bell his cellphone rang. Eying the caller he noticed it being a fellow FBI agent, a very attractive one at that. Mumbling to himself before answering it he rolled his eyes, "Chasing ghosts again Miranda?"

After their talk at the office nearly a week back, she making up some long drawn out story about a cold case involving some Russian immigrants back in the day, he was leery of more tall tales. Of course, quite a lot had happened since then, namely a hot date at Fortuna, and a hotel room full of surprises. Things were definitely taking a turn. Yet, he had a hunch it was her trying to get his attention again, he being a Profiler it was at least weighing on his mind. Ignoring the whiney Maria Blanco he answered his cell. "Can't a guy work from home these days?"

"Sorry to bother you Stud. I was just looking over the Ramirez murder case here. Are we agreeing it looks as if it's a Cartel snuff job?"

"Most likely." He sat back in his swivel chair and winced at a bit of neck strain, "Forensics get back to you yet?" Maria noticing his discomfort danced around his desk to stand directly behind him. Without asking permission she reached over his shoulders and began rubbing his neck. Eyes flaring Matty realized it was much needed, his towering over a desk all day had it's disadvantages. Allowing her to do it at least kept her quiet.

"They did. Colombian necktie looked amateurish Bixby said." Simon Bixby being the Chief Coroner for the FBI in Dallas. "Like maybe the victim was made to look Cartel, but wasn't necessarily one. If it was Cartel the guy was sloppy."

Mentioning Colombian and necktie together when his new baby sister was Colombian herself and at this moment rubbing his neck was a tad too close for comfort. Snapping his fingers at Maria the girl pouted, taking her by her right hand he brought her around to sit in his lap. Facing her at the moment eased his tension. Finger to Maria's lips kept her silent. Of course, she wanted to suck on his fingers. The things his brothers were teaching her! He prevented her index thievery and pinched her cheek playfully to keep her smiling after being scolded.

"Possibly! Shell casing reports from the bullet riddled residence?"

"M-16! It's sad they missed Ramirez every time in a hail of ammo like that. Hell, his coffee pot had more holes than he did. Who misses a guy the size of Hector Ramirez? Rolly polly sure couldn't run off if he tried."

Miranda Wright sat back in her own swivel chair and caressed her long legs through her black slacks. Wishing she could touch herself talking to Matthew Barnett she peered around her cubicle barricade for anyone nearby before unzipping her slacks. Running her fingers beneath her thong to stimulate her clitoral area she recalled Matty taking her at the hotel. By far the biggest dick she had ever had, however, he did seem to be growing fond of her. A good thing she thought, after so many secrets coming to light in her own life it was nice to have someone to relate to.

"Instead they shoot up everything in a thirty foot span around him. Reminds me of an old Loony Tunes cartoon."

"I think I saw the one you're talking about."

Matty grinned as Maria unbuttoned his shirt to amuse herself, his top three buttons undone she used a fingernail to trace a heart into his chest. Feeling it his real heart actually fluttered by her cuteness, it was a combination of her adoration and knowing deep down that Miranda liked him. It was almost as if Maria sensed their connection. Nope! Maria kissed his chest where she drew the heart. Competition!

"So...how's the babysitting going?" Miranda asked, fingers wet and eye lashes fluttering at the sensations she was generating.

"Pestering me right now." Matty winced at Maria who shared an expression of, "Who me?"

"Awww! New sis must really like you Barnett boys."

"We treat Maria like a Princess."

"THEY DO!" Maria eased up to tell whoever was on the other end of the phone. "I love my new brothers."

"That's so sweet!" Miranda paused touching herself, suddenly it didn't seem appropriate. Wiping her hand on a tissue she zipped up and just sat there. She wanted to say, "Me too." concerning Matthew but bit her tongue. "I'd like to meet your new sister sometime Matt."

"One of these days. Maybe when my Daddy gets back we'll throw a barbecue and invite you out."

"That sounds relaxing. Swimming pool?" She envisioned him in a speedo.

"Olympic size. Bring your..." He froze in thought, Maria was trained to live naked, that clothing of any kind was bad for a woman. Not only that, but he suspected his new stepmother Esperanza would be retrained to go without clothing as well. Before anyone should be allowed out here at Longhorn Manor the family needed to have a long talk first. Coordinate stories, before anyone questioned such extremes.

"My bikini?" Miranda giggled faintly.

"Who needs those?" He threw it out there. "I hear those things are bad for a gal's health." He literally clamped a hand over Maria's mouth to prevent her saying she had sworn off clothing. Too much too soon concerning Miranda. Maria didn't understand but kept quiet.

"Mmm! I believe I've read that somewhere. Trying to get me...less presentable Mister Barnett?"

"We're partners Wright. Don't go gettin' all pitter patter on me." He didn't relate much about his date around Baby Sister. It was too soon to discuss his every move.

"Partners we are Matt." She frowned at the fact she seemed to sense that he was hiding their informal relationship. The longer she pondered it, the more she realized that she was a best kept secret at the moment. Finishing her breath she added, "Nothing more! So stop picturing me skinny dipping in your pool."

"That reminds me..." Matty tilts his gaze to Maria snuggling up and pulling at his chest hair playfully, "Weren't Coyote going to teach you how to swim?"

"He said after he settled some business he's buying." Maria informed him, "I'm afraid of the water." Miranda listening in felt the adoration Matty seemed to have, just by the tone of his voice. Talking to herself Miranda wondered what type of business Wiley was buying. She knew through their hotel snuggling more about the Barnett brothers, Wiley being Coyote and the family slacker. What possible business could he get into?

"You'll be fine Maria. Just use ole' Wiley as a life preserver."

"It sounds like you boys are creating quite the impression over there." Miranda returned from her thoughts, "Teaching Maria new things?"

"Yeah, we took her under our wing." Hearing his dedication to her Maria repositioned against Matty's better judgment. Straddling his lap to face him head on she manipulated the chair arms to lock her in place. Palms on his chest beneath his shirt she began gyrating over his erection, one hard to miss with Miss Cute trying so hard to achieve attention. That and Matty was indeed picturing Miranda naked. Double trouble!

Feeling her labia sliding briskly along his thick impression he suddenly didn't have it in him to tell her to stop. Maria's sparkling eyes were just too alluring. Clearing his throat Matty continued his conversation. "Do anymore digging on that Russian cold case?"

"Spun the vodka bottle but unfortunately no new thoughts on it."

"Maybe I'll look into it for you. See if there's anything I notice that might help solve...your curiosity."

Sighing loudly Miranda chuckled, "You know I was bullshitting you don't you?"

"What? You were? I guess I'm not as good at Profiling as I thought."

"I lied. Sorry! It did get you to notice me more though." Her fingers were back toying with her zipper. With no one around she unzipped herself again and dug her hand back in, fingers up inside her cunt this round. "Did it...work?"

"Ehhh? I couldn't put my finger on it at the time..." His words made her facial expression brilliantly contort, picturing his fingers inside her. "But...yeah! I checked it out. Big gap in your...story." Three fingers deep, a large gap indeed. Did he surmise what she was doing?

"I just knew you would dig into it." She let out a sensuous exhale. Matty knew by her breath that she was touching herself and grinned at Maria. Placing his finger to her lips to be quiet again Matty moved that same hand to unbuckle his belt in silence, not wanting Miranda to hear the jingle. Pointing at his zipper he informed Maria to do the rest.

Eyes flaring with excitement Maria eased off of him and set about unzipping his pants in stealth mode, he instructing her to remain as quiet as a mouse. Lifting his butt from his chair she quietly tugged his pants to his knees and noted no underwear. A massive cock whipped free and stood tall. Luring Maria back into his lap he cradled her to his chest and let her return to molding her labia around his tilted in groin. The skin on skin sensations made Matty grit his teeth.

"Digging in is my specialty Miranda. Learn from me."

"All ears."

"Hands on too, Ms. Wright."

"I can...am doing that Mister Barnett. Trust me." She giggled.

"Might as well admit everything to me." He stressed it with an open ended invitation, not truly certain what to expect from her.

"Everything, huh? Like what? That I've been infatuated with your sexy ass for months now?"

"There's the truth."

"Like I told you before...money isn't my thing like it is yours."

"Bet laying in a bed with a million dollars sticking to your ass cheeks changes your mind." He chuckled fondling Maria's perky little breasts. In her rapid gyrations his chair began squeaking a bit. Afraid Miranda would hear it he slowed Maria down, again reminding her to be silent. She concluded that this was more training, to do things without others being aware. Maria grew giddy at the notion she was getting further lessons. Matty of all her brothers had been lacking in the lesson area, she at certain points felt as if he didn't like her. That was why she seemed to try so hard to break down his icicle behavior. Perhaps, Miranda thought the same way, fearing that giving it up to Matty she would be tossed aside without a second glance. She still had hope. So did Maria.

Wearing that damned coyote tail butt plug Maria's gyrations tickled Matty's legs, for a tall, dark, and handsome guy he had a sensitivity level that he always tried to hide. Not today, carefully putting his cell on speaker, with a firm hand over Maria's mouth he whispered, "Not a peep. Am I clear?"

She nodded her agreement as he abandoned her lips with hesitance. Once his hand was freed up he reached around Maria's petite little body and gripped her furry tail, easing it out of her anus with a flare of her sparkling eyes. As the thick plug popped free of her bottom he brought it around and used the tail to playfully tickle her with it. It was a test and she knew it. Tensing up she masked her own sensitivity against her will. She too was extremely ticklish, but she swore to remain silent. Failure was not an option.

Puckering at her compliance Matty tossed the tail on his desk and let her return to gyrating across his cock without penetration. Better than the staircase bannister he told himself. He knew how much fun she had riding the slick railing down time and again to get off.

"Matt?" Miranda tired of silence.

"Sorry! Side project." It was true. "You sounded whiney for a minute. You okay?" He let it be known he was still observant even when preoccupied.

"Yeah! Just scratching an itch."

"Maria's still here, so be careful what you say. I'm putting you on speaker."

"Oh, okay." She nearly gave up fingering herself, fearing he might know exactly what she was doing. Matthew felt the same but the temptation to have a nonchalant threesome sounded appealing. He already knew she was touching herself.

"Just keeping things...under the radar."

"Gotcha partner." She sighed, "Did I sound like a gunfighter just now?"

"Meet you on the firing range in two days." He joked.

"That sounds fun. We should really do that. I'd love to show you up."

"Bet you would. Even better when it's a beer cans sitting on fence posts." He motioned Maria to stop and move into position over his crown. Bubbly at the prospect of finally riding her brother she assisted lining it up to her pussy. Fence post indeed! Palming her mouth as she sat down on him, knowing the sound effect of a fist going up a tight pussy, he wasn't wrong. Try as she might the thickness of his cock, even the small fist size crown alone made poor Maria yelp in a low tone. Deciding there was no possible way she wouldn't moan or cry out he took a hanky out of his shirt pocket and stuffed it in her mouth.

Utilizing both hands he choked her to keep her airways from omitting anything too noisily offered. She pouted but understood that he wanted her allegiance. Eye contact strict she cringed under his deep intrusion of her warm tight tunnel. Tight only because his girth was enormous. As much as she sought to comply to his wishes, Maria Blanco just couldn't, his balls deep penetration was taunting her internally, he was that deep. In exploring her belly Matthew could even witness his serpent writing beneath her skin like something out of the movie Tremors. That alone made him want to destroy his Baby Sister.

"That means inviting me out to the ranch doesn't it?" Miranda bit a nail as her fingers sank deeply into her own swimming pool. Fretting over anyone catching her she again stretched in her seat to peer around her close quarter border. This being lunch hour the office was fairly vacant, she knew her two neighboring cubicles were out on assignment, the one over the wall to her left off sick. She should be fine to accomplish her goal.

"Like I said, when my Daddy gets home. Right now we have our hands full babysitting lil' Miss Chatterfox." He winked at Maria comforting her stress level. Hands full babysitting her throat as well. Each time she let out any form of squeal he dug his thumbs in to let her no. He would not be disobeyed. She was gradually catching on, warning herself mentally to try harder. Succeeding meant praise, she liked being told, "Good girl!"

Lifting he and Maria from his seat he stood up, her body suspended backwards, her beauty struck Matty as he panned over her horizon, her cute curves were magnificently sculpted. Even she felt his dick enlarge even more within her, eyes popping wide with unexpected pleasure. For a moment Matthew sighed in thought, "If she thinks my pecker's God, wait until she gets a sample of my Pappy." He knew his Father was by far more massive than he was. Matty currently had the record for dick size of all his brothers, each enormous in their own right. Hereditarily speaking it made for a good Texan boast.

"So...fill me in Matt." Miranda hinted.

"Fill you in on what?"

"That case we checked out after Fortuna. You recall, when I bent over backwards to help you sniff out clues." She giggled faintly.

"Backwards? Forwards don't you mean?" He was thrusting into Maria rather steadily now, Baby Sister confident in his ability to keep her aloft. With all of the Barnett's incredibly tall and broad her barely 100 pounds meant nothing to any of them. She was not only a puppet, she was a toy. One very sexy toy.

Mesmerized by his burrowing cock leaving a mounded trail along her slender tummy it again reminded him of something out of another movie called Anaconda travelling back and forth just beneath her silky flesh as if a slithering snake in the water. Perhaps it was. He was certainly proud of his beheMATTH...whew! She was equally as proud to take his serpentine invader. Miranda? Fond memories of her run in with that big boy elevated her own intimate fantasy.

"Both I suppose." She huffed. "Y'know, you could swing by my place and drop off that thick file you mentioned the other day."

"File?" He chuckled faintly.

"Yeah, you know the one. The...single file. The manila one that's so thick it's ready to burst."

"Ohhhh! That file. Wouldn't fit in your filing cabinet." It barely fit into Maria. He could tell the girl was feeling the pressures of her pussy being ripped to capacity. Honestly, he feared the day his Father took Maria, afraid they might need a medic. Matty told himself, he needed to be out of town on that day.

"Wanna bet?" She laughed.

"Naaa! But now that you mention bets...ever been to Vegas?"

"If I had I'd leave that bit of information there." She giggled and decided to unbutton her slacks for easier access. Matty was a risk worth taking. If she was busted on Federal property she hoped he had enough pull to keep her job. Faith in money might not be as bad as it sounded. "You saying we should check out leads in Las Vegas?"

"Follow the leader Ms. Wright." He boasted.

"Every step of the way Chief."

Talking about leadership made Matty ponder bondage. He had tested the waters a few times in the past with short term relationships. His job usually ended his attempts at love. Long talks with his Dad about that he concluded Oscar Barnett was wise. Take what you want, leave a trail of scraps in case they wanna find their way home.

Envisioning Miranda on her hands and knees wearing a collar made Matty fuck Maria that much harder. Poor kid was numb as it were trying to cope with what he was giving her right now. A rougher penetration was making her lightheaded. Seeing her eyes go white and her trembling body fall limp he worried that she had passed out. Lack of oxygen under his pressing fingers over her throat, compiled by the gag, he might have gone too far. Releasing her throat he lay her back on top of his desk to lightly pat her cheek for response. What he found was her feet kicking against him to continue. She was throwing a tantrum for he slowing down.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12