Baby Sister Ch. 18: STANDING OVATION

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Way it should be." He expressed to both women. Food for thought. Right now however he was feeding the Baby, Maria pulled upward by her arms to cradle them around his neckline. In holding her upright he found her chest against his in his half unbuttoned shirt. Palming the back of her head he buried her face into his neck for a muffling effect. It almost appeared how a parent might hold a young child, yet this sweet young adult was getting a nice skyrocketing thruster up her cunt. Her ride feeling all too good she had to burrow deeper into his neck to conceal moans. This was likely the hardest thing she had done so far. How do you hide a tree trunk up your hole without any bark?

In Dallas, Miranda was getting too comfy in her cubicle, her own shirt now unbuttoned, bra pulled beneath her magnificent breasts to coddle her nipples for an added sensitivity. Talking about he leading her brought back memories, even further info she had yet to relate to Matthew Barnett. She wanted to reveal her past even more but kept quiet. Maybe in her own way she too understood what Matthew was alluding to by his own moments of silence.

Bouncing Baby Sister up and down on his monster she was holding on to him tightly. Cumming on his cock was hardly as quiet as she wanted to be, near impossible feeling her hormones burst. Matthew knew Miranda had to be picking up on the muffled cries of pleasure. Playing it off he spoke up, "What in tarnation are you doing over there Maria? Leave that trophy case be before you break something." He really didn't need to speak out of turn, Miranda was ready to cum herself, tuning out the world as her toes curled. Squealing herself was a dead giveaway, Matthew instantly knowing she was touching herself still.

"Sounding like you ran into a snag." He chuckled. So was he, Matthew needed to cum and he truly didn't want to cum in his stepsister's pussy. Forced to lift her off of his cock, a struggle with her clenching her thighs begging him not to, Matthew grit his teeth and used muscle control to send white hot missiles up over her ass and along her spine. She yet again threw a tantrum at being denied his white devil stew. Returning her to his Father's desk he forced her over on to her stomach and eyed her still gaping anal cavity, the butt plug having done it's job over the last few days of consistently wearing it. Pinning Maria to the desk he lined his intimate fist up to her ass and gently pressed inwardly. Tensing beneath his intrusion Maria held her breath and clawed at papers on the desk. At the time Matty didn't care if his business was interrupted by her. He would salvage it all after.

"SHIT!" He heard Miranda cry out. "What the hell Baskins?" Matthew winced at her identifying a fellow Agent. Talking between Miranda and Lance Baskins was found to keep his own situation from being less noticeable. Pushing deeper into Maria's ass was not a silent storm. Using Baskins as a diversion Matty questioned the guy.

"Caught with her pants down again Baskins?" Lance heard Matthew over her cell and chuckled.

"They still aren't up." Lance laughed, "Relax Wright I'm not ratting you out."

"You better not!" She huffed but leaned forward to hide her body from him, "You mind? I can't get dressed if you're gawking."

"Gawk away Baskins. Ignore that request. Get busy Miranda."

"You're serious?" She bulged her eyes.

"Wide with pride!" He bellowed, "If she hides from you Baskins, you turn her in."

"WHAT?" Miranda yelped.

"FOLLOW MY LEAD!" Matty's stern attitude made even Maria jump. Her ass ripped wide to accommodate his girth. She found it painful, but knew it was required to ever be a woman. Nothing would prevent her from achieving that evolutionary ideal before her Mother returned from Fiji.

"Fuck!" He heard Miranda curse.

"How's she doing Baskins?" Matthew paused his thrusting to roll a comforting hand up Maria's back to relax her tension.

"Pants to her knees...make that toes." Lance, a large overweight, slightly balding man coughed. "Off and kicked at me. Damn Barnett, you got her on a leash?"

"Do I Miranda?"

"FUCK!" Was all he heard.

"I'd say that's a yes Matty." Lance chuckled, "Shirts off now, only a bra left."

"Take it off of her." Matty insisted as he returned to slowly introduce Maria to her first anal occupation.

"MOTHER FUCK!" Miranda yelped.

"Gave it up like a trooper Matty." Lance found it amusing.

"Anyone around Baskins?"

"Couple secretaries but they're behind glass."

"Cubes all vacant?"

"Everyone's at lunch. Should be coming back soon though. I only eavesdropped because I heard a moan. A very lovely moan I might add."

"FUCK YOU BASKINS!" She huffed fingering her cunt ferociously, legs wide while feet up on her desk.

"Keep saying that I'll demand it." Matty smirked.

"Rather you didn't!" She snapped a glare at Baskins as he rubbed his chin.

"Damn fine pussy you got there Miranda."

"EAT..." She began to say eat me but bit her tongue. She knew Matthew Barnett might encourage that.

"Had lunch already." Lance grinned, "Missed dessert though."

"Don't get any ideas." She whispered trying to avoid Matthew hearing her.

"Better hurry it up Wright! Can't hide this forever."

"You try..." Again she bit her lip, "...You're not my first choice seeing me do this Baskins."

"I get that."

"Why yes you do Lance ole' buddy." Matthew chuckled, "ON YOUR DESK!" He followed up with a stern growl. Miranda went pale suddenly but dropped her feet to her chair runner. Easing up to peer over the cubicle wall for security she stood erect and moved to the side of her desk, hopping up on it to continue massaging her pussy. Lance was biting at the chomp over his luck. This Agent was by far the hottest gal in the unit, and Barnett had asserted his control over her. She was pretty damned obedient thus far.

On his end Matthew increased his thrusting, just enough to make Maria grip the edges of his Father's desk. He now had two bitches on a desktop. Soft tender moans barely audible shared her loyalty toward her big brother. Even if he was a step...it was the right direction. "Get your fingers wet Baskins."

"FUCK!" Again Miranda hissed as Lance removed her drenched fingertips to step closer and dip two of his own into her.

"Is this sexual harassment?" Lance chuckled.

"Not under my rule." Matty smugly spoke as he pried Maria's ass cheeks wide to view his submerged beast moving in and out of her ass. It was a thing of beauty. So was Maria. As he admired his work he heard Miranda usher how good Lance's fingers were doing. She wanted to be perfectly clear she was doing what Matthew had ordered her too. If this wasn't a clue to her past nothing was.

"Hey Matty? Can I put my dick in this sexy ass cunt?"

"Not this time Baskins. Raincheck! Just get her off."

"Will do Buckaroo." Lance was a cad even if he looked like a car salesman, more than an Agent of the FBI. Feeding her three fingers now Miranda had to hide her moans, her brewing orgasm making her noticeable in the silent room. As Lance fingered her extremely hard, her cunt sloshing under his insistence, people began coming back from lunch. Spotting a few newcomers Lance aimed higher, using his other hand to vigorously massage Miranda's clit. There was no coming back, Miranda lost her shit, squirting all over his knuckles, while letting out a deafening, "MOTHERFUCK!" All eyes on the location of the bellowed astonishment Lance veered up removing his glossy fingers and used that same hand to wave at the onlookers.

"Miranda spilled her coffee." He related as a diversion. Once his hand lowered he fed her mouth his fingers and encouraged her to lick them dry. She complied knowing he would tell Matt if she didn't. Not that her taste wasn't enjoyable. Wanting a taste of his own he used his free hand to jab back inside her for a bit more succulence. Devouring her sample Lance Baskin rolled his eyes back into his head. "Tastes like cotton candy."

"Fuck you Baskins." She razzed him and hurried to get dressed. Perfect timing considering her close neighbors were returning to their cubicles.

"Job well done Matt." Lance boasted patting his erection beneath grey slacks.

Hearing faint grunts Miranda snatched up her cell as she used one hand to button her shirt, her bra went into a desk drawer for safe keeping. Lance waved goodbye via a playful salute, letting them discuss anything further alone. Sitting in silence Miranda caught her breath with a case of the jitters, praying nobody suspected the worst. In her calming nerves she heard Matthew praising her with quiet verses of, "That's a good girl." Miranda smiled to herself, masking a blush. The thing is it was Maria he was truthfully praising.

"I can't believe I just did that." Miranda huffed, "Spilled my coffee." She expelled more loudly, just in case her cube partners were eavesdropping. Matthew ignored her, he was holding his own breath ready to cum inside Maria's asshole. The cute Colombian princess was taking all of him without resistance. Balls deep he shook his head at her cool collective persona. Her hands not so much, she was making a racket toppling things from the desk, like a desk lamp, a letter opener pod, even an answering machine. Wincing at the noises Miranda whispered, "Matt? Is everything okay?"

"Maria's making a mess." He huffed straining not to snarl as his build up was in full swing. Deciding to use her destruction as a foil, Matthew cut loose with a loud guttural swearing of, "DAMMIT, MARIA! What did I say about that trophy case?" Cum fired hard into her butthole making her shriek. "DON'T MAKE ME SPANK YOUR ASS." He snapped, Maria cringing with an expected slap on one of her cheeks. He failed to strike her however, easing his dick out of her anus in a webbing of jizz.

Watching her pucker pool up and trickle from her gap was exhilarating for him. Leaving her lay there breathing heavily, Matthew grabbed his cell and took Miranda off speaker. Parading with his slacks cloaking his boots, and half unbuttoned shirt he shuffled around to face Maria's slouched body. Taking his dick to her lips he removed his handkerchief and made her suck his cock dry.

"Sorry Miranda! Trying to keep the kid busy here. She's into everything." Pretty close these days thanks to the Barnett influence.

"Did she hear...me?"

"I think she was too distracted by Daddy's trophy's." He winked at Maria who peered up at him with her mouth full. "Some trophy's are worth more than others." He caressed her cheek making Maria smile with her eyes. Maybe Maria was a Trophy Sister. She sure was shining.

"Did you think I...would defy you?" Miranda whispered.

"Nope! Never will either."

"You just made my heart flutter."

"Uh huh! I'm gonna set my phone down and applaud you." He did just that then pulled his dick from Maria's tempting lips, her tongue wagging at his crown upon departure. Once having removed it he began clapping exceptionally loud. Winking at Maria she knew deep down his applause was for her, more than for Miranda. Still, why was Miranda doing what Matty told her? She had questions, just not in the moment.

On Miranda's end she smiled hearing his thundering claps.

"Awww! Thank you." She whispered.

"No problem. One last thing before I let you go."

"Please don't let me go." She pouted verbally.

"For now!"

"Tell me."

"You have one hour to get to the surveillance camera room. Get Lance to assist you."

"OH CRAP!" It hadn't dawned on her the cameras everywhere.

"Smile and say cheese."

"CHEDDAR!" She hung up on him before he could her. Grinning to himself he made his way back to his seat as Maria rolls over and sits on the desk, her legs dangling between his. Sighing he looked at her with a wince.

"What?"

"Again?" She batted her lashes and used her toes to tease his cock.

"Hop on!" He grumbled.

"Yay!"

It was her turn to clap.

12