Baby Sit the Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time no prompting was needed as the woman was in automatic drive taking no notice of what she was doing yet in perfect control of the stiff member. All the right moves at the right time were performed until he too came. She watched in fascination the open mouth displaying a load. Gloria had videoed the whole chore wondering what was going on with Daren for her to act like this. Surely she should have put up a bit of a fight and not given in so easily.

****

Nadine was busy trying not to think about what she had done with these two young men. Gloria had given her the dress and blouse without the underwear and she had been so eager to dress she didn't argue.

"Well Brian, Mickey. Hope you liked your present celebrating two weeks since we met at that party. You need to pay her now; she's a working girl. Come on guys. The woman's got to earn a living." Gloria encouraged them.

Nadine looked painfully at Gloria but the nod told her she would have to take the money they eagerly handed over. She was wealthy even without her husbands finances yet here she was being paid for sex like some common whore. She was dressed like one and acted like one so now she was being paid like one. The guys were sweet making a fuss of them both. Though Brian was careful not to mention Gloria's part in his pleasure in front of Mickey.

When Gloria mentioned they might like to try a little more of her friend some time they eagerly smiled, nodded and agreed. Mickey was caught between being enthusiastic and declining, for wasn't Gloria his sort of girlfriend, so shouldn't she object. Gloria read the words forming in his mind as though a billboard were being pasted across his forehead, enjoying the conflict read there.

Once outside Gloria snatched the money and smiled sweetly. "You don't want to keep the evidence of your whoring do you. I had better get you back to lover boy. You seem a little unsteady on those heels are your legs feeling weak?"

Nadine walked slowly along the rough sidewalk thinking she had behaved like a whore, been paid like a whore and was dressed like one. She was a whore. It wasn't just Daren now. She had turned into a slut ready to pleasure anyone. As they reached the door to Daren's hideaway she wondered what could possibly be more degrading than this.

12