All Comments on 'Baby, You Can Drive My Car'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
U R....

The one writer I have bookmarked and check out daily. You write in such a way that your stories cause me to become one of your character and feel the ups and downs of their emotions.

A lonely old man thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great.

Wit, humour, insight, real, live passion between husband and wife, and erotic sex scenes. Can't ask for more; can't really say more except how good this story made me feel.

That's some production line you've now got going. Keep the cogs oiled and turning as long as you can!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Bank Walker

Great writing H.D.K. Your story reminds me of my youth. We used to skinny dip at a creek near our home. All the boys wih average size dicks would strip off, and without much ado, jump into the stream as quickly as possible to cover up our "shortcomings"

One guy in particular would not. His name was Brian Walker. He hated the name. He always wanted referred to by his initials B.W. He would walk the bank as proud as a peacock. Hence the name "Bank Walker " was given to him and we would all know what the BW was really for.

He was killed in 1965 in a car crash while on leave after Marine Corps boot camp before he was to be shipped to Vietnam. If transplants had been refined in that era, I would have liked to have tried it with B.W's cock. He didn't ever get to use it properly as he actually was very shy when it came to going out with girls. He was proud of it at the old swimming hole however.

Each new story you write is better than the last. This one was outstanding. Thanks for keeping an old man entertained.

Gary

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
The Story

I've grown to really enjoy your stories maybe because they are that Good stories. Aside from the sex being stimulating it does nothing without a reason framed in a good story. Even if it is the lowest of actions and despised of deeds it needs a good set of reasons to make it believable. Keep on Keepen on.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Yeah, I was right.......

I didn't write this. I hate it. I hate it because I didn't write it. I hate it because it was, as goddamn usual, GREAT! Great character development, Great motivation, Great scenes, Great build up and the ever present, "Gotcha!" at the end.

HDK you know us all too well; what we really think, what we really say , how we really feel and what we would really do. Forget the other writers with the wimps, freaks, swingers and swappers, folks! HDK packs more realism into these scenes than many others. HDK is the Mickey Spillane of Literotica. HDK is the real deal!

Now excuse me while minha cara and I go and measure the one eyed monster!

Shawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yet again

you went and done it as shania says.... i was just geared up to be pissed at this story... when you did the greatest thing possible ... made me feel like a jerk also for thinking if i would have done anything different......or just cold cock him as he came through the door.. yes as someone said you are one of 8 or ten writers that i read everything you write as most of your writing is great ... dont always agree with it all but great writing ...ty roadbird

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
You almost killed me HDK!!!!!!!

I had a hard time reading the first page because I was laughing so much I almost fainted!!! This story was incredible in many ways, thank you, thank you, thank you for writting kick ass stories like this.

Cheers!!!

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Words are not enough to state this properly.

You never cease to entertain us. Your stories should be bound and sold on the open market. Every one of your stories manages to capture our imaginations and draw us into your world. The emotions start running and we start to get a tightening of the stomach, the bile starts moving up and then you hit us with another great ending.

There are just a few on this site that really know how to put together a terrific story and HDK you are way up there on the ruler.

Thanks again for a terrific effort and a great story.

George

Night ScribeNight Scribeover 19 years ago
Refreshing

Another breath of fresh air just swirled through the Loving Wives category. Thanks for a good read HDK.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
What Insight! And what an ending!

Great story! Just when I was about to curse his wife about being a cheating Whore!.........You turned the tables! What a nice ending down from my blood boiling to tear swelled eyes! I will definately have to read the rest of your material! This sory was one the best I have read in this category!

Thanks for Writing!

Sexmate

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well done

An very good lovig wife story about a hubbby who loves his wie very much but wll not put up with her cheating. Very well written just a great story I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Minority vote

I am a big fan of yours and have always enjoyed your writing, but this story, while it's cute, leaves me a little disappointed. I know it's fantasy, but how many times can you use the surprise biirthday party, before which the wife has all kinds of mysterious assignations about which she lies to her husband, before it gets stale. In real life, I would go home and let my dumb wife enjoy the party without me.--she has to meet guy at a motel to make a reservation for the next night. Please! the Ct Yankee

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
Good job...good story line.....

Well written, good ending and oh yeah, his wife loves him! It

motivated me to get my wife THREE Valentines cards. The huge

ones. I am sooooooooooo lucky to have a good wife, and these

last few stories have reminded me of that. Thank You.

And for the rest of you, yes, I will take her out to dinner

on Valentines Day. Spare no expenses...take her to the

drive-in window of HER choice. I knew Kanga and Pat51 would

appreciate that.

Thruster9Thruster9about 19 years ago
Wonderful Writing

I really enjoyed the un-killable horror-movie-villan analogy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story

marked down a little because partly I agree with the Minority Vote post.

How is it she needed the Salami owner to help book a room. Shit, even I can do that on my own - don't even need to go to the place with the fangled invention of the telephone, or, heaven forbid, the internet.

Maybe Patti and her friends have successfully conspired to pull the wool over his eyes?

Maybe Matt should look a bit deeper?

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Nice story

greatly annoyed me at the start, but improved when I realised where it was going.

Nice twist, but as others have mentioned, why did she need a guy to help book a room.

Never ceases to amaze me how you manage to keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Comment posters should read more carefully

She didn't have him at the hotel to *book* the room, she had *them* over to help *decorate* the ballroom.

The ending, of course, makes the story.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
HUH??

That may have been obvious at the end, but it sure wasn't when Matt was outside waiting for them.

So, what's your problem my anon turkey?

I JUST LOVE the theory that they are fucking Matt over - they all know Patti is REALLY screwing the BIG SALAMI.... They just like laughing behind his back.

Surely???

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
The room!

The room wa booked IN HER NAME! That should answer that!

Another good story HDK. Loved this one, too

willyb220willyb220about 19 years ago
Another Topper!

HDK, you've done it again. We'll discuss this more when next we meet on the corner. :)

Will

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Oh, NOW I get it

Silly me...

All I need do if I intend to cheat on my husband is book the cheating room in my name. Then he will know for sure I'm not screwing someone else in there.

Shit, I never realised it was so simple.

Thanks Nightowl for the advice.

Hey, HDK, if you don't watch out the comments will be funnnier than the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fooled Me Too

Good story. I was fooled as well as Matt.A lot of men should read this,as most men are hung up on size instead of true love. Good job !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Queenie Loves It

Hey Stud, I get my share of messages on my own awful stories that make me lose faith that smart men like you are out there.

This is one of the most wonderful things I've read here in a long while. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A little tear

As usual women control us with their little quirks. In most cases we never read into what they do but as your story goes it looked way to obvious that something was going on. I never get emotional, except for an occasional hard on, reading these stories, but, with your twist ending it showed how a wife can be as loving as they really seem. Too bad most of them make us jump through hoops to find that love out. GREAT STORY. besttom69@cs.com

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
Insightful Ending

Quite frankly I thought that you telegraphed the "confrontation" so I was not surprised with the ending. However, the father-in-law's comment at the end of the story was particularly insightful. Initially I was at a loss as to explain why the wife's passion kept rising throughout the story. I concluded that she was bit manipulative in raising her husband's level of sexual response. So the ending in a sense set a boundary on further manipulations. Interesting psychology all around.

noone269noone269about 19 years ago
Another great story, another wonderful ending!

I loved it from start to finish, even if I did see the ending coming. Excellent work HDK!!

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

Hey hard, Loved the story. I often read your stuff and am a fan of yours. Great plot and ending. Damn near perfect and very new....not the old wimp hubby or wife who fucks the world. Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it HDK. Witty, humorous, sexy and with a romantic ending. I don't think they get any better than this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very good story!!

I want to thank you for doing this story with humor. You had me in tears!!

And, thanks for giving it an ending for an old romantic.

naked pennaked penabout 19 years ago
Great story

Great story, hdk. Had a tear in my eye and really liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Leave her there

Great story, but irritating. When the entire story revolves around penis size and wife's apparent preoccupation with this subject, does anyone else think it's strange that the only one she can meet at the motel to make room reservations and deck the halls are big salami and his wife who are new neighbors. I would have left her to enjoy party with big salami and his wife and gone home. Wife may be loving, but she is also incredibly stupid. 60 year old George

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Hey, Kanga

Back in your motel days did you sign your own name?

I don't know anyone who did unless they were hundreds of miles from home.

Way too risky in the same area! And I'm not talking about cheating just singles nights. Mom and Dad and other relatives might be around---who knows? CYA Damn shotgun can sting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My Goodness! That was Funny.

The ending may have had problems but a story that has me laughing that much deserves a 100.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
her explanation was weak

patti's explanation to matt that she could care less about size comes across kind of weak after the first half of the story is about exactly that. first the golf group discussion about size,then patti's heated sex with matt,pretending matt was various large dicked lovers.

oh well, a very small part of an otherwise outstanding story.

don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
scope for continuation

man, great build up. though the ending disappointed me. but as i love reading long stories, it did give an opportunity for a sequel. lets say where the husband finds out that she is sleeping around. what say!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I liked it but...

I enjoyed the tale but felt he needed to point out her "measurement" compulsion, role playing, and 'The Big Salami'. Her statement that size doesn't matter did not match up with her actions. I again like the "no wimp" husbands. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DIDN'T ADD UP

All the talking about bigger cocks, the roleplaying, and the talk about the big salami didn't add up to the ending where she say's that size dosen't matter. Bitch lied to him two nights in a row and was in a motel room basically nude. There has to be something going on between the three of them. Matt fell for the poor excuse they gave him and they are probably laughing behind his back. Maybe there is another chapter coming where matt catches the three of them fucking and he takes his revenge. I am gratefull that this was not another of those wimpy, cuckold, pussy of a husband story.This story was somewhat realistic and i hope that more authors write stories that are more realistic. I do have to say that the story was well written and i thank you for your effort. Keep up the good work. Just my two cents worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
laughing

thanks for a good laugh not very erotic but so so funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The first half was really funny

and the overall story was well crafted. The last part had such a fine sense of timing... you could just hear the seconds ticking off!

Couple of wins for him: she'll never lie again and no more BS about carefully calibrated colossal cocks!

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
well maintained

My English is not particularly good, but what I understood about your Story during the reading, is great. Very beautifully. I felt well maintained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a close call

Do you think patti really have that affair later?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jump to conclusions, just like us all

Very well written but a little to much about size and role playing in the beginning. It did have me in tears. I see too many relationships destroyed because of jumping to the wrong conclusion. There is an old saying, believe nothing you hear and only 50% of what you see. I believe her story, sure there appears to be holes in it and she could be having an affair. Even if she was having an affair I would bet that there will never be another. Do I want to be sad or happy; believe the worst in people and be sad or believe the best in people and be happy. When I error in judgement I hope it will always be thinking the best of people not the worst. Keep it up.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Penis size

He should ask her what was all the talk of the size of our cocks was she thinking about finding a bigger cock before he found out about them.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mindless

A mindless hopelessly contrived attempt at being clever. too over-the-top

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
refreshing

to find a story that has more appeal than most LW stories out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes the story had appeal

Yes it took twist and turns but I figure it out by page two. I second the motion about wives that have to have the big cock. The average cock size is five and a half inches and less than four inches around. I do think that couples should test drive forst. Hey you want to get a wife that never shrunk after gining birth to her first husbands child. I mean that brawd had a cunt you could drive a tank into. Or about the big fuy that hides a little two incher. If people would only check out before they tied the knot. Some women say they have to have a big one...good for me at seven and a half inches and six inched around I make out. BUT on the other hand I have had women say that=nks but no thanks. It's too big for them and they want the more comfortable five incher...Takes all kind to make a world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Liked it for the most part

It was funny, and clever. However, like many other commenter's(or was it just a few) I believe that elements in the story didn't add up. There was too much talk about the size of a man's equipment for it to actually lead no where, let alone the statement at the end where Patti says it means nothing. I too think that Patti was having an affair with Sam or perhaps with Sam and his wife. They even may have planned on an attempt to bring "the big jerk" into a swing situation before he spoiled the fun. In this story she is able to make the hubby believe that it was all in his head, and even humiliates him in front of his friends for good measure. I think he was on the money with his fears, and his actions simply scared them off.

HDK probably doesn't want to do a sequel after all this time. Maybe someone else does?

Grant in Newfoundland

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

I really enjoy stories like this, the suspense and misconceptions really make for an interesting and amusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Personally I would have told my wife to cut the

shit talk with the wives about cocks unless they wanted the men to start discussing the tightness of their pussies and the sag and distortions of their breast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Only a black thong

Why was she wearing just a black thong to decorate the room? She could have also been there to get the Big Salami.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
I don't know about this one

To much talk about big cocks. I don't like that!!!!!!!!!!

ShuriwudShuriwudover 13 years ago
Even tho....

she didn't cheat, I'd still be pissed at her for letting me make an ass of myself. Not to mention, what does the title have to do with this story???

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
I can understand

that she would use the services of a man to help get the ballroom ready. Decorating a large room is much easier with two people; but, not to have realized what it would look like to her husband was crass.

He would have to go to the party to avoid pushing his wife towards Sam. But hopefully Sam would have the good sense to go home.

The evenings events would have damaged their marriage and probably take years to really heal, and then only if she made sure that every one knew that it was not her husbands fault that he did what he did. She would have to make it plain to everyone that she would not tolerate any dispaging remarks about or to her husband.

She humi;iated her husband and her husband would remember this every time his birthday came round. Perhaps he could arrange a similar humiliation for her on her birthday. nothing nasty, just something thar isn't what it looked like and could be proved to be innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is a bullshit story

She cheated!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bullshit

What a pile of crap. He wanted to crawl under the table?! Maybe she should of. What a setup. After fucking the big salami (and, she did), no apologies for her actions. She's a slut and should be kicked to the curve. Oh, yes, author, you like wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love the mo-mo's who KNOW......

that in a work of FICTION, "she cheated"

ROTFLMAO

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Hmmm

Just read this again... She'd decorate the hall with a girlfriend or two, not some old school acquaintance who wasnt truly a friend from what we read. He'd been gone 20 years, why would he be the one helping the wife setup and shop?? Not bloody likely. Another contradiction, didn't big salamis wife offer a sample ride to the girls, but then at the bar she says she's not SAMs lover ( maybe a one time visitor though) well which is it? Cheater or not... Hubby should be somewhat unhappy that her horniness of late is derived from thoughts of big strange cock instead of her husband... Excessive fantasizing will piss any guy off, or woman. A follow up story is called for....Call it " the case of the bad salami"

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Don't like the ending

Sandy said: "Matt, I am Sam's wife, Sandy. Listen to Patti. It is a simple misunderstanding. Sam isn't Patti's lover! I can promise you that!" she guaranteed.

His response should have been: "Oh, you're Sandy "You should take my husband's cock for a ride girls' " Whatever the fuck your name is? Well, excuse me if you don't have a lot of credibility with me, madam!"

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

Aside from the fact there are no 9" cocks and less than 2% are 8" or more, the story about him and measuring was so funny that I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWorncuck is a cock expert

Smoking them continuously for so many years provides first hand knowledge

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I stand corrected

It seems that, unlike the consensus on the site, Dwornock DOESN'T spend all his/her time in Mom's basement watching porn, otherwise she/he'd know that there are cocks of quite prodigious length.

On behalf of all the members on the site, I wish you our firmest apologies!

.

.

.

So what DO you do in your mom's basement?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dump her

if those women have nothing to do but compare cock size husbands should do some checking on those wives does not smell right

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Bullshit Story. Sorry HDK but if you think this Story deserved a happy 'no harm, no foul' End you are a moron.

Where did the happy end came from ? She didn't cheat .. fuck-a-doodle-doo! She humiliated him nontheless and after it blew up she even belittled him because 'he really cares about her' He should have let her sleep at her sisters for 2 weeks there she can think about what it would feel like, if he would advertise her weight, Moles and problem-zones. If he would rent a room with a Model and then lie about where he is going, how cute would that be ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'd like to say "count2four" but

since you obviously don't have the mental capacity to get beyond three, you get a pass fuckface. Stay the fuck away from HDK stories until you get a goddamn funny bone moron, go get fucked in the ass or smoke a cock or whatever it is you humorless cunts do.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
ROFLMAO -

Nice one -

The guy is no wimp - the wife is no one's slut but his - they work well together even if they make mistakes - you know sorta like real life human beings - there was never any harm meant, some of the activity was. careless probably - was Sandy apparently willing to share - maybe.

Was there anything actually in the story to suggest Patti ever actually considered taking the plunge (or getting it) NO. She was not decorating in her thong - HDK wrote she said she was getting dressed and was only wearing that when he walked in (using a key and finding the room otherwise empty) pay attention before making a foolish comment.

Surprises always require some manipulation and deception otherwise the surprise is lost - I know stating the obvious for most of us - but occasionally that back fires here was one of those times and everyone had a good time.

Nice work

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fair

She didn't cheat but she embarrassed him and some men might go off with this type of betrayal. He didn't, lucky for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

he smoked the fattest cock, his cornhole buggered, betrayed!

aarrrghaarrrghalmost 12 years ago
CRAP!!!!!

Humiliation is the worse thing you can do to person. The whole comparing cock sizes and then a lie is a crappy story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
INDEED!!!

Spoken like a true cuck who has seen the shame of his wittle boy pecker being compared to a man sized cock. Latent guilt, humiliation, shame, and board shorts in the locker room, crap indeed!

cirkarncirkarnalmost 12 years ago
Size

For a guy, I don't know if it is ever big enough unless it can lift a car. LOL Enjoyed the story

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago

Size DOES matter.... I don't care what women might tell a guy but believe me it does! Why do guys think we women sleep with them before we marry them? If a man has a 2year old toddler dick no woman will be able to orgasim from that puny shit... It's also not the size of the boat but the man that's guiding it... This wife was used to & love her husband dick... There are women out there that are size queens & will actually dump their husbands for a bigger dick... I told my husband if he didn't have a beautiful size dick I never would've married him, I refuse to be in a fuckstrated relationship.. My last boyfriend was 41/2-5 inches, I had to ride him hard in order to cum. I like variety styles but cowgirl was the only one that can make me cum with him, hence why he's an ex, he wanted to marry me & shit, that wasn't happening... We women tends to fake orgasims especially if the guy can't fuck or his dick is the size of a middle finger, it's a worst combination if the guy has a small dick & can't fuck... The male in this story seems to have a very low self esteem , he's intimidated by the big salami but he failed to realize his wife loved his little 61/2 inches & not every woman want a size 12 inch dick, shit I know I don't. The husband should know his wife's body, he should know when & if she orgasim, I'm assuming this husband knows all this so I don't know why he'd think she wanted to try out the big salami. Men can be really dense at times...

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
Wow, angry people.

So many pissed off people leaving pissed off comments and a lot of them aren't even about the story, then again mine isn't either!

Dick size does matter but NOT as much as people believe because just like dicks one pussy isn't the same as another and in fact can be worse then any dick. A guys dick will stay the same size for most of his life; pussies stretch even when women do those kegel workouts. It's inevitable. So guys; your dick might be five an a half inches long or twelve an a half inches long but your ladies won't always be the same, remember that and enjoy that thought every time you hear about SIZE MATTERING.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
WHERES THE LOGIC?

He feels stupid! I don't think so if my wife had put me through this, she could have enjoyed her party without me and probably the rest of her life. While she worked at some fast food joint wondering were I went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What The Fuck

Why is this story in the cheating wifes section..???

LoveAELoveAEalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Much better than the Misery story from one of my favorite Loving Wifes authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Bitches like danger09 scare me.

Coming to the story, while reading the first page i was laughing like a retard. Damn funny shit with stapler and vaccum cleaner. Fucking vaccum cleaner. Lol.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Good story, but

it got to be too silly from the first night at the hotel until the end. "...dining at the Y." I've never seen/heard that phrase and will likely not forget it soon.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Let's look at the evidence.

1. Wifey is comparing sizes with her lady friends. Wifey then INSISTS on measuring hubby's cock.

2. Wifey, in direct contradiction to hubby's wishes, blabs to her friends of his size.

3. Sam's wifey acts all high and mighty, then OFFERS Asshole to the other wives to show them what they're missing.

4. Hubby spots wifey with Asshole and Asshole's wifey, who had ALREADY given her ok for Hubby's wifey to spend time with Asshole. He sees them enter a hotel room for OVER AN HOUR.

5. Wifey lies through her teeth to hubby TWICE.

6. Asshole's wifey is the one who finds him. Asshole then shows up WITH Hubby's wifey.

7. Wifey KNEW that Hubby didn't like Asshole, so why was she even planning the "surprise party" with him???

Based on this evidence, Hubby would have been well within his husbandly rights to BEAT THE LIVING SHIT out of the Asshole. Then ream Asshole's wifey a new one for OFFERING Asshole out to the other wives in the first place, and finally dodging out to get home, pack, and find a motel room until he could get a divorce lawyer. From the real surprise party happening, it's obvious that Wifey was, in the end, telling the truth. However, I for one would never be able to trust her again. It could have also been a setup to see how he would react, and if he didn't react, they could have gone ahead and had the affair anyway. Call me cynical when it comes to betraying a trust and lying. I've been cheated on a few times over the years. Husbands and wives should NEVER lie to each other like that, even in good fun. Besides, why did Asshole and wifey spend THAT MUCH TIME in the hotel room, the night before? Still seems suspicious to me, despite wifey's explanation. Hell, the "surprise party" could have been a cover ploy for the actual affair. Or, if nothing else, divorce her for her terminal stupidity. She might not have actually cucked him, but she turned him into a wimp at the end.

Still a 5 Star read. Great job as usual, HDK. :)

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

That was one hell of a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SO boring

OMG -- perhaps the most boring story I have ever read.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Cheating wife

Why was she in the hotel room for over an hour with Salami? You don't check into a hotel to plan a birthday party. That can be done over the phone. Couple that with wifey's new obsession with big cocks and Sam's wife's offer to share. Also, if she was planning a party for hubby, then why was she NAKED in a hotel room that hubby wasn't supposed to know about? She angered her husband with comparisons to all her friends cocks, only had sex with her husband if he pretended to have a big cock, boasted about Salami's size and then went into a hotel with him. She wasn't tempted to measure him herself? Either she's a cheating whore or the dumbest bitch ever. And hubby must be the dumbest and most gullible loser ever to have believed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"the dumbest and most gullible loser ever"

Is you bitch, stop smoking those fat cocks and getting jizz enemas since they are lowering your already miniscule intellect.

Good story HDK, the cockless wonderwimps are only happy when serial cucking takes place, they should smoke another cock and piss off, the wankers.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Reading comprehension is a little low for some readers

She didn't go into the hotel room. She went into the hotel. To set up for the party. The party that everyone was at, that obviously wasn't put together at the last minute to cover her infidelity.

She didn't only have sex with him when he pretended to have a big cock, they role played different scenarios.

As she said, she checked into the hotel for the night of the party, the night AFTER he saw them there, for her and him to enjoy.

And wifey never knew he didn't like asshole. In fact he never said he didn't like asshole. He just called him asshole because he liked to swing his big dick all around the change room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poor PolyLvr....

Closet-cucks are addicted cuckoldry and will see it regardless of whether the author puts it in the story or not.

When you grasp the psychology of a closet-cuck you will realize that the text of the story means nothing to a closet-case with a repressed cuck-fetish.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
perplexing

I gotta agree with Polylvr and HalfAsian Whoa. The LW genre does seem to attract those immature adolescents who are flunking English Comprehension. It's like they were given an erector set and then tried to add tinker toys to the construction.

These little boys bring in their own insecurities and inability to relate to a female who is biological instead of plastic-blowup doll or a pixellated image.

It's time for you boys to turn off Daddy's computer and go finish your homework. It's due tomorrow for your sixth-grade class.

Uhhmm, wash your hands first? Good boy!

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Without reading anything into the story that isn't there...

NEVER compare your spouse's body parts to other peoples', and NEVER say or do anything that might make them think you're doing it. There isn't a man or woman in the world who won't feel threatened by it. It's just not something you should be doing to someone you care about.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
why would he ?

Why would he think she would cheat with "Mr. Big Dick" ?

Well how about all her obsessing about size ?

How about "Mr. Big Dicks" wife offering all the other women the chance to "know how it felt to be properly fucked" ?

After all that the real surprise is that he was almost calm.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Had to reread this one.

Ok, so her explanations kind of hold up. The only problems never addressed were Wifey's disrespect of him to her girlfriends, and Sandy offering Asshole's cock to the other wives at the club. Those were some serious warning flags that weren't addressed at all. I was surprised that he never called Sandy out on the fact that she had offered Asshole to the other wives to take for a "test drive".

I think you got too clever with those two plot points in this, HDK. Other than those points, it was still a damn good read. If you say she didn't cheat, then she didn't cheat. It's your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why would?

Closet cuckolds read and reread HDK's humorous offerings. Having no cocks and no senses of humor (synergy, I know) precludes those blighters from grasping his tales.

Sad, clueless, insecure closet-fucking-cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SHE CHEATED!!!!!!

She definitely cheated! I think you should take this story further!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He's a big jerk?

Bullshit! Good ole Patti is an out-and-out cheater. Kick the bitch to the curve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cheating

Be nice if you made it clear one way or the other,he just comes of as a cuc,perhaps that was you intention.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

very nicely done.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Role playing and obsession with size?

What could ever make him worry about her not being satisfied with him? She obviously got carried away with the thought of that "big boy" and was constantly thinking about it. Even if she never tried it, she was still cheating on her husband by using her fantasies against him. He kept trying to tell her that men could be hurt by their wives comparing them to other men, but she refused to listen. In a hotel room with the 9 inch boy after being offered the use of the same by the wife. Red flags everywhere. Disrespect abounds in this marriage and she needed to be put on a short leash. Next comments about someone's big dick should be the trip out the door.

At least you didn't have her laughing at him for being so "stupid", but you did imply that she and her friends did think he was foolish. Time for a "come to Jesus" meeting with the wife and a close look at her golf time.

That said, was well written because so many got upset at the wife about her disrespect. Mediocre writers can't get that kind of response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He's a "big jerk?"

Not hardly..she is the big jerk!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Why?

Why does she care how long it is?

Is it long enough, and does he use it well enough to satisfy her?

If yes, that's all that should matter.

If no, then they have bigger problems than the number of inches.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Not So Sure

As others have said, you don't check into a hotel to decorate the ballroom. Whoops! I just checked, they DIDN'T check in the first night, all the clerk found was the reservation for the NEXT night.

For that matter, if you have the ballroom booked for, say, Friday, it's probably booked for Thursday, so you can't use it to decorate.

@IronDragon, Wifey doesn't know Hubby didn't like Asshole, Hubby didn't even know he was back in town till recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is bull shit!

What about the big salami. The lying bitch is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't believe her for a minute.

In the first place, most men would have bitch slapped their wives had they tried to measure their dicks for some stupid contest. And her not having an affair? Bullshit. She's lying through her teeth. I like your stories. This one just didn't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A suprise

Birtday party for him and apparently he didn't even know that it was his birtday and had aranged to go for a few beers with a friend on that night.Her story was pure bullshit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7123 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...