All Comments on 'Babydoll Ch. 13'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
reader230reader230over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Cant wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow. Just wow!

Ashley is the girl of my dreams. Can I borrow her. She makes me cum every time.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 11 years ago

This has been an excellent series. I came upon the series at Ch 11, so I have not had to experience the waiting of earlier readers. I love your writing style and certainly the characters. Can't wait to find out what Ashley is about to disclose and am hopeful that Jill will be treated well. Her patience, understanding and perseverance should be rewarded by getting he guy in the end.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You Wistful

I truly appreciate your feedback and your favoriting the story. The people that have given me 1's on the story might be doing so because of the delays in putting out the newest chapters. As I have stated, I am purely an amateur. This has been a hobby to develop better writing skills and to develop fictitious erotic fantasy and art.

I personally have never given anyone a "1" on a story unless the grammar and composition are the worst of the worst and illegible. I can understand people giving me a 3, because they hate direction and their opinion is worthy, but I have been highly disappointed, because I did put a lot of time into these efforts and though there may be one or two typos, their are none that prohibit concentration on the story.

You can get 7 "5's" on a story and 1 "1" and your score ends up being a 4.5 and just barely sitting in the hot category. Just a few people can sabotage a vote score and that doesn't seem to be fair to me and I would never do that to anyone I feel has put the effort in, even if I don't like the direction of their story.

Again thank you those who have supported this work. I have read some really good stuff on here that didn't get high marks and I have read some efforts that have been lacking, but got above 4.5.I understand the grading, but lately some of it has truly seemed out of whack,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story-line

Your story is coming full circle. I can't wait until the next is out so that I can read it. Do what every good writer does--stop reading the comments. You've got this, and you don't need us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He is a real pisshole

I like the story, because it reminds me when I was young (it must be 50 Years ago - Schnieeefff).

Beautiful as you described the characters of Ash and Jill. So soft, so feminin, so loveable. Sometimes I got the feeling that I have to protect theme.

But Jim is a real fucking pisshole like most men. An human-animal most of the time only cock-oriented. I think he would fuck a rabbit if there is no other possibility for his relief.

You see, I got full into this story.

btw. During the Rock 'n' Roll periode I was in some way like Jim.

Meanwhile I changed into something like wisdom of age. From my experiences there is hope for Jim

Greetings from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope next chapter is soon

I am enjoying this series very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Babydoll!!!

This has to be the best sreies I've read to date!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is Great! Thanks!

This was a really good series and story. I hope u write the next one soon and keep on pursuing this hobby. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the good reads!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Please finish the Babydoll story and don't let her tell him anything bad.

sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago

been 5 months since this last one came out.. is it safe to assume that this will remain unfinished? despite being one of the many unfinished stories on this site.. have to admit that if it was ever finished, Babydoll would have been one of my favorite stories.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizeralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Not Done....

Next Chapter is well on the way to being finished. Just been busy of late and haven't had a chance to concentrate and wrap it up... Still at least a few more chapters to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Best

This has been "THE BEST" stories I have read. N I have read it twice over. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!

I am new to this site.I really enjoyed this story so much that I couldn't stop until it was done. I hope that you continue with this story as I want more,(like Jimmy).

hope there is more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

There were times I found myself skimming the sex scenes because the story itself is so great, keep it up, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue the series. Other than a bump or two it has been a good read.

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
Well Done!!

This has been one of the most involving series I have read on Literotica. Most would see this is fantasy and so it should all be happy and light. I see it as being realistic and it makes the characters more real when they have to face emotional turmoil. This last chapter has tied up some the loose ends from previous chapters. I was glad that Jim and Ash were able to make up and that they have forgiven or at least understand why Patty did what she did. They have to realize that they will have a special relationship for the rest of their lives and no matter what their future relationship status that there will be times for them to be intimate with each other. Jill is devoted to him and I think she has an inkling of the reasons for some of the tension in the house. Hopefully she will grow to understand that Jim loves her but there will always be a part of him that loves only Ash. One of the reasons that incest is not condoned and is illegal is the stress it puts on families when others both inside and outside the family discover the truth. The fact of defects in any children is overblown and only starts to show if there are underlying genetic defects that come to prominence or if the coupling are repeated over generations as in the case of the Muslim countries. There it is customary to marry your first cousin and in some areas because of tribal bonds it has went on through several generations with obvious results. But I will get off my soapbox now as that is not what this forum is for. I look forward to future chapters and am relieved that you respond to you readers with occasional updates on the status of the story line. Please do not be in a rush to finish this as all great writing takes time and the effort put in to it shows in the final product. I have read other stories on here that the author was rushed to end the storyline and they always seem to be less than satisfactory and in some cases downright disappointing. One that comes to mind everybody either died or drifted away I was so pissed with the outcome of that story that I stopped reading or commenting on stories for about a month. In closing again well done so far and keep writing and we will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue

This has been one of the best, most involved stories I've ever read. Please continue! I've never commented on anything on this website, but felt compelled to comment here. Absolutely magical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLz Continue

Great story, needs to be continued.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

interesting to read each part and see where it was going-I can't believe you left it hanging there - cool characters-good sex scenes-well written-hope you continue it-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!

Nooooooooo!!!!!! The WORST possible cliff-hanger!!!!!! D: is she pregnant? is she videotaping the whole thing as revenge blackmail? is she getting married to the douce? is she sick and going to die? TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverover 6 years ago
Don't call it a Comeback!

I knew it couldn't be over. I knew it. This is the best. So romantic! So erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES