Babydoll Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... my...Ash!... You dunno... Oh!" my mind delved into the vivid colorful scene as she rode me. This lithe, sexy woman of my dreams was bathing my cock with her molten pussy juice.

"Ahhhhh!...Umm Hmmm!... So good... no?..." Ashley maniacally rose and fell on my hot rod. It was only a few inches, but the heat and tightness of her slick womb caressed every nerve of my bloated cock with a heavenly sensation.

"My God Yesss!..." I clamored from the other worldliness of this coupling. This was all so unexpected. "Ohhh... Ashley, you make my heart palpitate," I whined as I attempted to maintain some semblance of self-control.

She leaned forward and in one fell swoop leveraged us over with me now on top, enveloping me with her arms and legs, bringing her lips to mine.

I pulled back, "Ohhh my. I've just wanted to feel you, to be inside you. I get so carried away.

Ohhh my... what you do to me," feeling the turgid serpent slithering inside the hot creaminess.

Ash stammered, "I-I al-w-ways w-want you on top. Fuck me Jimmy. Fuccckkk meeee."

I long stroked her deep, telling her, "I Love you Ashley. I always have and always will... You're who I want to be with. You're the most beautiful girl in the world."

As we clung together Ashley whispered in my ear, "I love you too Jimmy, I love you too."

I focused on the special moment and kissing my playmate. I was immersed in that familiar electrical friction as our bodies collided in those awkward angles. The sounds of passion were like surround sound filling my mind, as we continued fucking furiously towards our climax.

As we rutted, her nipples poked into my own chest, losing control in one another with her pulling up into me.

My rhythm sped towards climax, as sweat trickled down my brow, 'Hmmmm,' I hummed a low moan again.

"Cum with me baby... cum with me," Ash whispered her requested desire.

"Nahhhhhh!..." I cried, as my balls shuddered and gushed cum inside Ashley's lovely milking womb. I twitched, bucked, and seized with a feeling of electrocution, as my scrotum volleyed the viscous pearly jam between us.

"Ahhh... Nahhhh!... gaaa!..." I yowled as the pent up orgasm wracked me. I continued coming far longer than I thought was ever possible.

"Ummm!..." Ash submitted into my ear as our comingled juices overflowed and spilled out of our conjoined sex. It seemed that our destiny was fulfilled as we came together.

Her pussy continued to tug me, milk me, and ripple around my tool as the ejaculation seemed to continue on forever. "Ohhh!" I exhaled, before taking a deep breath in. "Ahhhh!" I exclaimed as I felt my phallus continue to pump into the seeping pussy. " Goddd!..." I moaned, continuing to push, seeking the climactic end and that feeling of satisfaction.

"Oh god, baby, I've missed you so much." I admitted as I inhaled deeply, opening my eyes to the sunlit room... humping... a puddle of drool leaking from my mouth to my pillow. The front of my lounge pants soaked with sperm. It had all been a dream. It had seemed so real, but it was a fucking wet dream.

In that moment, I was shocked, embarrassed, I felt so guilty. I needed to clean this up. I had come on the guest bed. What if Jill discovered this? or worse yet, Betty?

I scrambled to change into some clothes, hoping Jill wouldn't be showing up unexpectedly. Looking at the clock, I saw that it was 7:45am. 'Wow, what a vivid dream,' I thought here in the dawn of this new day. I headed to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and came back to clean the cum off the bed as best I could. To have a wet dream about my sister in my soon to be in-law's house. 'Wow, that's unacceptable.' I thought.

I made up the bed and headed down the stairs to take my shower. All of the anxiety from my pent-up sexual frustrations had been released, but I was most certainly paranoid and this filled me with another form of anxiety. I had traded one set of nerves for another. None of this seemed to be in my control. Taking a long shower, I certainly had trouble getting Ash out of my mind, which led to thoughts of Jill and even my mother.

10 minutes of hot steamy water through, I dried off and put the clothes I had worn to the bathroom back on. As I opened the door to the bathroom, I was surprised as there stood Jill. She smiled, looking as though she were still attempting to shake morning's cobwebs from her mind. "Good morning Sunshine," I let her know, before planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Good Morning Jimmy," she shyly responded.

(Jim) - "I'm going to head back upstairs to get everything straightened up and I'll see you in a bit... You come get me when you're ready."

She nodded and entered the bathroom, as I headed back upstairs to the loft bedroom and changed my clothes to what I'd be wearing for our New York City excursion. I was only taking a duffle bag and a travel bag and I'd be leaving everything else until we traveled back through to head back to school. My nerves settled as time moved along.

It wasn't long before Jill entered the room, dressed in her casual jeans and sweater attire, looking ready to go. We headed downstairs and grabbed some coffee and cinnamon buns and talked with George and Betty, who seemed to be as excited for us as we were.

Thirty minutes later we were in my car and on the road. Leaving the house at 9:30am, we headed towards the major highway and Interstate that would be filled with holiday traffic. The trip would take us along the tolled Interstates and major thoroughfares of the mid-Atlantic and Northeast major metropolitan areas - Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia. and New Jersey, up to the outskirts of New York City. With traffic and stops for lunch and such, I figured that we would arrive at our hotel in northern New Jersey between 4 and 5pm.

When Jill had told me what she wanted to do in early December, I made inquiries about how we could make it happen. We would have to leave on December 30th, stay in a hotel overnight, and then head into midtown Manhattan the next morning to get a spot in Times Square by the early afternoon.

It all seemed so special, so crazy, but I so wanted to make Jill's dream come true. Jill was so excited and she was beaming brightly in an exuberant state of mind. We zipped along various parts of the Interstate only to have traffic come to a crawl when we got near the major city centers.

The traffic was worse than I expected on this New Year's Eve. I was also being deliberate and precautious in my driving, because I had never driven through any of these places. This was the first time I had ever been to New York City. Jill had told me she had been a couple times with her family, but she wasn't really familiar with the place. Our mission was to watch that ball drop on New Year's Eve. This wasn't really a trip to enjoy every aspect of the city.

By the time we reached the Metropolitan area of New York City, the sun had gone down and the night had taken over. The place we were staying was one of those hotel/inns. Nothing fancy, just a regular suite with a few accommodations. It was getting close to 6pm and once I had found the hotel, parked, and checked in it was 6:30pm. Nine hours to get to our destination and I was definitely spent.

We were staying in the Meadowlands of New Jersey, which is still basically New York City. I had been lucky to find a room this close, but I paid a fortune for it, when I booked it nearly a month earlier. Once we made it to our room, I flopped down on the bed and proceeded to pass out. Awaking a few hours later, Jill was curled up to my side and her head was lying in the crook of my neck.

I was starving, so I woke Jill up and told her we needed to go get something to eat, before it got too late. It was 9:30pm when we left the hotel and walked over to the local chain Italian Restaurant. It was nothing fancy, but the food was as consistent as anywhere and it was easy.

Jill and I had already discussed our plans. We needed to get up at 8:30am the next morning, get our courtesy breakfast, and then catch the bus into Manhattan. I understood that we weren't going to be messing around. We really needed to get some rest and reserve our energy, because we would be outside in the elements the whole next day.

It was after 11pm, when we got back to our hotel room. The room was large, but simple. I headed in and took a shower, before getting in bed.

The bathroom was nice and clean with very hot water. The towels were nice and I enjoyed cleaning up. Jill took her shower after me and I awaited her arrival in our comfortable bed. She came back to bed in a nice nightgown and it made me think about gettin' some as she sunk into the bed and spooned back into me.

I was definitely horny as my cock rode the crevice of Jill's pretty ass, but I needed to get some sleep, because we needed to be up in a little over 8 hours for what would be a very long day. I resigned myself to kissing and cuddling with this sweet woman and easily falling into a long slumber.

=====================================================

New York City

I woke up on New Year's Eve morning a little before the alarm sounded. I was excited to get the day started, so I got up out of the bed, stretched, and headed to the bathroom to clean up, brush my teeth, and shave. It didn't take long. Finished, I came out to the main room to get dressed as Jill took her turn getting ready. Like I have said, Jill doesn't mess around when it comes to getting ready to go somewhere.

It was right about 9am, when we headed down to breakfast. I had already looked into how we would head into Manhattan, when I first scheduled the trip, but the guy at the front desk also looked at my details and made a few suggestions. After breakfast, we headed back up to our room. We wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. We made sure to wear plenty of layers and dress warmly, because it would be a brisk, chilly winter day.

We walked over to the bus stop, which was right across from the hotel. Many of the people at the hotel had the same idea we did, so we had to wait on a couple of buses before we could get a seat. It only took about 20 minutes before we arrived at the Port Authority bus station and from there it was a 5 minute walk into the Times Square area.

We arrived in Time Square right around 11am and from there went to hang out and have a light lunch in this neat little deli the front door clerk at the hotel had told me about. I had made sure to impart to Jill the information I had gathered. She seemed impressed that I knew what I was doing, and I was taking charge, with the information I had discovered via the internet and from asking people when I made our hotel reservations.

I let Jill know that once we were in our spot on Times Square that we wouldn't be able to leave until after the ball dropped. It was going to be cold, so we needed to wear layers and bundle up. We weren't allowed to carry a bag or backpack, because of security issues. What we carried on us is what we'd have to live with. We needed to make sure to keep our bodily fluids in check, because we couldn't leave to go to the bathroom.

After lunch, we headed down the street where a few NYPD police officers barked at us and directed us to a spot between 44th and 45th avenue. It was a little past 1pm, so we'd have a little less than 11 hours until the ball dropped. We made friends with the folks around us. These were people from all around the United States, and just like us, they were here to cross this moment off of their bucket list.

It didn't take long for the sun to disappear behind the concrete canyons of midtown Manhattan. It was around 3pm, when I noticed that no more vehicle traffic was flowing through the area. The sky was nearly dark as the temperature continued to fall into the lower 40s on the wintry night.

As time passed, the streets began to fill and there was a certain loud hum in the air. Even if Jill and I had issues over the past month, they were fading as the evening progressed and the crowding forced us to bond in the close quarters.

Nightfall briskly approached with a chilly wind after 4pm. The neon lights illuminated the atmosphere in brilliant colors. I hugged Jilly close for warmth, as we watched the big screen TVs dominated the sky with advertisements and information that enhanced the event. It was all so unbelievably larger than life. I think Jill was impressed that I had taken so much interest in what she had wanted. Her happiness in this moment exhilarated me. I think she looked at me in a new light, as though I could make her dreams come true.

We made small talk, sat in silence, and took comfort meditating until the celebration ramped up when they others pointed to the lighting of the ball just before they began to raise it down the street atop One Times Square. It was just a little after 6pm and the sky lit up brilliantly with special pyrotechnic effects as it made its ascent and people cheered urging it onward and upward. Workers distributed all of these New Year's Eve party favors and the revelry grew louder and louder with the packed-in crowd.

Everyone and everything settled into a pulsating buzz as we headed towards the entertainment part of the evening that would soon be cranking up. There was a natural high that one could definitely feel building as we saw people preparing the stage in front of us for the musical performances that would soon begin. The stage came to life at almost exactly 8pm with some top level pop stars.

Musical performances were interspersed with various little commercial advertisements, sponsorships, and public service announcements. The entertainment seemed to warm the atmosphere and help speed the evening along.

As the time closed on midnight, Jill and I were lost in the reverie, facing one another and kissing several times like a couple of lovesick teenagers, not caring who was around us watching. I so was ready to get back to the hotel, but that would be a while. I will always remember "10 minutes 'til" being announced and each minute someone around us would comment about how much longer. At 5 minutes there was a building anticipation and the roar of the crowd continued to build to unbelievable heights. At the Sixty second mark, I was staring at the ball and saw it twinkle before the big moment of beginning its descent. It was so loud you couldn't hear yourself think and it was sustained. And then countdown began, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" as at the stroke of Midnight, the Ball finished its descent, and its lights turned off to reveal the numerals of the New Year, bursting to life and shining high above as fireworks lit up the Manhattan skyline and a blizzard of confetti fell all around us. I reached down and pulled Jill to me, enjoying a crazy magical endless kiss that rang in the upcoming year. The year we would be married.

Time marched forward, but we were locked into this overflowing crowd. The band on stage cranked out a blaring tune and then another before the next pop culture wonder band took the set. After a few songs, the crowd began to move like a tidal pool. It became noticeable that the crowd was thinning and people began to leave.

Around 12:30am, I looked down at Jill, "You ready to head back?" I asked.

"Yeah... I need to go pee." she laughed through the loud ambience of a still crowded square.

We took one another's hand and headed back towards the Port Authority where we would catch the bus and head back to the Meadowlands. We were able to use the restroom and then after more than an hour we were able to catch the bus that would take us back to our hotel. It had been a once in a lifetime experience, but now we were both wired and at the same time physically exhausted.

We made it back to the hotel around 3am. When we got to the room, I pulled Jill to me and kissed her deeply. After hours on a street in New York City, I knew that we both stank. "Let's go take a bath Jilly," I proposed and she smiled.

There was some dishwashing soap in the little makeshift kitchenette/bar area in the room, so I took it and started up the bath water. The tub wasn't very big, but it would accommodate both of us. We made no bones about getting out of our clothes and Jill got into the tub as the suds began to build.

I turned off the bathroom light and left the door open. so that the only light came from the main room. It gave the feel of a candlelit room. I sank down into the tub with Jill sitting in front of me, and as the tub filled she receded back into me as I enveloped her and washed her, feeling her supple skin as we both sighed to relax after a long adventuresome day.

My hands filled with her chest and then I came to her shoulders before taking her scalp into my grasp and deeply kissing the back of her head. Instinctively she turned and we kissed, tasting one another's lips until we leisurely took one another's tongues.

Her hard nipples brushed against the swell of my chest as I lifted her body up in the water. Bubbles clung to the top of her steamy chest as I licked my way down, the scintillating moment matched the heat of the water we laid in. She brought her knees up, kneeling on the bottom of the tub, straddling me, sliding up my torso. My cock nestled between the wet slippery flesh of our bellies.

Her fingertips brushed the nape of my neck while gliding to the back of my head. Her lips seared my flesh as they traveled across to my own. She tilted her head back and I saw her eyes close as she shivered from the chemistry we were stirring.

Kissing her, I held her buns firmly in my palms as I settled her above me. My hands slid up over her hips and narrow waist, then down to cup her breasts. Her hips shifted the tiniest bit and the head of my cock slid against her clit, causing us both to moan with desire.

The hot water sensuously lapped around us, as the dissipating bubbles cling to our skin. My hands squeezed the fullness of Jilly's breasts as I licked and flicked her nipple before sucking on it. I raised my head until I gazed into her eyes. In the soft light, our skin was rosy from the heated water. I breathed deeply, feeling the intense provocation of the moment.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her further into me, forward and back into the ebbing bath water, she slid her body against my own. At this moment, I imagined the slippery juices of her pussy soaking into my lower torso as she glided along. Our eyes were half-closed from our overwhelmed senses, as my hands settled her in my lap in the warm water. Our kisses continued as she reached between us to take control of my thick cock.

I groaned as she shifted her hips, rising, then lowering until her silky heat surrounded the crown of my cock. I shuddered from the sensation. It had been a while since we had been this intimate and maybe that made this moment worth it. My hands slipped down her back, cupping her ass, tilting the angle of her hips. I slid the rest of the way into her in one long thrust, both of us moaned involuntarily from the feeling. I locked my eyes on my shaft and then leaned my head back against the rim of the tub while she leaned forward into me. I could feel her breasts make contact with my chest as she descended.

Her hands pushed against my shoulders as she lifted slightly, only to bend her head once again to grace my lips. Pulling back, she gazed deeply into my eyes, before arching her hips up and back down the length of my rod, slowly rocking in my lap. I kissed her throat, and down the line of her neck, while arching up to meet her downward thrust. We moved as one, the water lapping at our skin and swirling between us, building the tension to a fervor.

My hands gripped her ass tightly, pulling downward as I thrusted up, feeling completely engulfed in the hot slippery pussy. I felt my balls boiling and phallus flexing, as I fought to make it last. Her lips and tongue now slid along my neck and I could feel her hot breath against my ear.