Babydoll Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow... ummm," she murmured as if catching her breath. Her hips thrust down into me again and again, then gyrated with increased momentum, Her tightness clenched the girth of my bloated cock. Goosebumps arose and I shook with a chill from the electric contact.

She rose, but my hands pushed her hips back down as I thrusted forward up into her, deeper and harder. She reached forward, settling with her palms against the rim of the tub as I thrusted again and again.

My hands glided along her lower torso as she hovered above me. "Ohhh... Ohhhh," I moan, "ahhh..." I exploded deep inside as we came together - our molten, slippery juices gushed between our copulation. We spasmed as the waves and waves of pleasure washed over our souls. Torrents of cum flooded her womb, as we involuntarily flexed into one another.

It felt like forever before we came to a sexual conclusion. Slowly, but surely, my cock receded and withdrew, as we came to peace in the moment.

She sunk into my side, her head resting in the crook of my neck with a leg atop me. We held one another close, now completely spent and satisfied.

Resting a minute or so, which seemed like forever, the bathwater had noticeably cooled. I kissed her head, "You ready to dry off and get in bed?" I asked.

She sighed and snuggled her head into me dreamily, "Yeah." A few seconds later, she summoned the energy to arise. Once she has escaped the tub, I followed. She grabbed one towel and I grabbed another as we dried off. Wrapping the towel around her waist, she proceeded to the mainroom. I followed her to the bed as she dropped the towel, pulled back the covers and coaxed me to sink into the bed and under the covers, naked together.

We cuddled together with me right up against Jill's back. She snuggled back into me as I kissed her damp hair and inhaled her essence. We drifted off together into a deep and well deserved slumber.

I awoke at some point, while the sky was still dark, not having a clue what time it was. Noticing my arm around Jill's waist, I pulled myself tight up against her, feeling the warmth as we exchanged body heat. Jill fidgeted under the covers, her bottom rubbing against my groin, her bare cheeks felt fantastic; like soft, warm, fleshy pillows running along me. I just felt like I couldn't get enough. Jill had shown earlier how sexy she was. She was a hot little 20 year old with a smokin' hot bod.

I had missed being with her like this and I was horny as hell. My erection stiffened further, pressed between Jill's smooth ass cheeks. I slid my hand slightly down her stomach to just above her pussy. My erection grew more intense, as I rutted the valley between her cheeks. The head of my cock then found her pussy lips. The petals of her flower were so wet, I could feel the tip of my cock sliding around in her juices. Jill involuntarily submitted a little moan as she moved slightly away from me. I think she had felt my boner poking her. I didn't think she wanted it, at that moment, and I didn't want to invade her, so I pulled it away and attempted to fall back asleep.

I later awoke to being snuggled with again, still hard, feeling the chill of the first morning of January and the New Year. Skin on skin, I cuddled into Jilly as deeply as I could. Jill moved and turned to face me, opening her eyes, "Good Morning," she grinned.

I knew she could feel my boner poking her belly as she hugged me, "Mmmm, I'm cold," she mockingly complained and moved even closer into me as she rested her head against my own. I didn't know whether she was going to sleep or wake up until she turned her head and kissed me. "Will you warm me up?" she asked as she giggled and pulled up against me.

The next thing I knew, she laid back and I followed atop. Spreading herself, as I maneuvered between her legs, I hovered above. Naturally, my cockhead found the warmth of her pussy lips and I pushed all the way inside in one firm thrust. "Hmmm Jim," she moaned as I matched her. I fucked her slowly and deliberately. "Oh god Jim, I've missed this so much," she spoke while staring through me.

"I know." I smiled in the low light of the room. I looked down into her eyes, losing myself in her big green eyes. Her full lips parted and her little pink tongue swept out to wet her parched lips as our mouths collided. Jilly opened her mouth allowing me entrance as we groaned in mutual pleasure. My tongue filled her mouth and my cock filled her pussy.

I couldn't help but groan from the exquisite sensation. Slowly, sensuously, quietly, we fucked. A kiss could never be more sensuous - such a turn on. My mouth continued to make passionate love to hers as my hands slowly moved above her shoulders. "You feel so good." I whispered, "This good?" against her mouth, as I began to rock, then roll inside her.

Jilly nodded.

I nibbled on her neck, then her shoulders, then the top of her breast. Finally, I licked a pebble like nipple. Jilly arched her back as I grasped her hips and steadied the rhythm. She gasped in pleasure as my hot poker sawed through her juicy love, devouring her aching wetness as we moaned together.

Jilly tensed as I assumed her orgasm was overtaking her. "Jim..." She relinquished as she looked at me with an anxiousness.

"Let it go darlin. Enjoy it," I cajoled as my mouth took another taste of her vulnerability with even more fervor knowing she was in her zone.

The feelings washed over her. Our bond took her to the other side as her body throbbed under me. "Ohhh...JImm-eee..." her hands grasped the hair on my head, pulling me to her as she came.

Slowly, gently I kissed her through her waves of pleasure. My hands ran up and down her torso. I kissed her wherever I felt she needed. Wet kisses piqued our arousal. I finally reached down and took her waist, wrapping her legs around my own. My cockhead swam through her now drenched opening. Slowly, oh, so slowly, I pistoned through the hot honey. "You okay?" I asked before seeking my own conclusion.

Jilly nodded. As I leaned forward in determination, her lips found my neck and she nibbled at it as our hips collided with her willing acceptance. My cock felt huge as it filled her insides, which fully clenched my love. I couldn't help groaning into her mouth as I pistoned in and out of her. I pushed against her torso deeper and deeper, "Hmmm... feels so fucking good. I'm gonna come," I whispered almost inaudibly.

Like a steam engine, it became faster, harder, more furious. I felt her pussy walls tightening around my cock and I knew she would come again. I wanted to hold my orgasm back, looking for her signs. Looking for her to moan through her own ecstasy when she came. My hips pumped faster until...

"Ahh, yes..." the cum shot from my cock as my body spasmed, filling and overflowing her cup. Having to seize to relax, the shocking sensations continued as Jill undulated beneath.

Inhaling and exhaling ragged gasps, quivering from the crazy love, I collapsed to my lover's side. We both breathed heavily, attempting to come back down from our sexual high. Slowly, but surely, I relaxed as my earthly reality descended. Jill turned to her side as I laid back. She rested her head in the crook of my neck before kissing it. She wandered aloud "Baby, that was amazing. I love you so much."

We dozed off for a while, but it wasn't long until my sexy little Sunshine quietly slipped out of our bed and into the bath, softly closing the door behind her.

I laid by myself thinking about the amazing time we had together on this trip. I realized that I didn't deserve her love, but she definitely deserved mine. The only question was whether I could deliver the loyalty to her that she deserved, when there was always something else out there that ruled over me. In a few hours, we would fully resume reality by getting dressed and making our way back to our lives and our future.

Nothing stood in our way, except for thoughts. Thoughts of my other love.