All Comments on 'BabySitter and that DVD Player'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
So which is worse? He just raped an 18 yr old or if she was underaged?

After all, no means no and rape is rape, regardless of she.

I think this is why I rarely read stories outside of LW or EC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor 'whackdoodle'!

Obviously doesn't understand the words 'fiction' and 'fantasy'!

Mind you, not one of your best Ashson!

charles19588charles19588over 9 years ago
What a story!

Great story, Love the taking of pussy only to turn into pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If Terry Pratchett wrote an erotic story...

This was by far one of the best stories on here. Its not the most graphic or detailed one mind you, but the added sense of humor you put in, was fantastic. You kept a good tone, and managed to make this both erotic and funny at the same time, something I have never seen done (successfully anyways) before.

cthulhumonstercthulhumonsterover 9 years ago

What are biscuits? I mean, it's a breakfast food but I highly doubt that's what you're talking about.

DiannahDiannahover 9 years ago
4 stars

Loved the story! Almost a 5 star story. Don't take that as a knock on it either, because I can't point to anything and say "that was wrong".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
biscuits?

I suspect they're what Americans call 'cookies.'

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
pretty darn good short sotry

the characters didn't develop for me, but the potential was there, it just didn't get me off. keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

loved your story... I have had women say no but keep trying to get my dick in them... once the great feelings started in both of us it was "go" all the way until we exchanged our cum.....5 stars

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Biscuits are biscuits

And cookies are cookies until you cross the pond where biscuits become cookies and scones become biscuits and get covered in a whiteish sauce called gravy...

"I just stared after him, feeling somewhat stunned. Now what? The answer seemed simple."

Call the police, but then I remembered it was the land of make believe, so I went and had a shower and grew my hymen back, safe in the knowledge that unwanted pregnancies and STDs don't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On the biscuits/cookies thing: an American cookie is also too thick to fit into a DVD player. I suspect a more plausible translation for the American audience is a "cracker". That being said, the problems caused by inserting any of the possible interpretations of "biscuit" are unlikely to be reparable without removing the housing, assuming they could be fixed at all, which is itself an open question. From a repair standpoint, finding the gears of the tray gummed up with peanut butter would be more plausible.

What stood out to me was the apparent continuity error when the DVD player was first described as having a slot and later as having a tray. In American usage, a DVD player with a tray is never referred to as having a slot, the latter term being reserved for units which draw the disc in without a tray. If British usage uses the term slot for either type, that would explain the issue.

Unfortunately, whatever linguistic cues are present here are sufficiently ambiguous that I cannot be certain which dialect is in use. I sometimes think it would be polite for authors to make an explicit statement of which dialect is being used up front, but then I worry that readers on the other side of the pond might forego reading a story they would find delightful simply because it isn't from their side.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Eh. Pretty vanilla.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous