All Comments on 'BabySitter Cheerleader'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm not sure what I just read?

You obviously need to do a little research on cheerleading before you write from the prospective of a cheerleader. As a former cheerleader and now a coach, I'm slightly appalled by your "story". I quite half way through because it was that awful.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 10 years ago
Yep. This.

"OK. If you tell the father of any of those households that you're a virginal, eighteen year old, cheerleading, baby-sitter and I will guarantee you will find it hard to get out of that house unfucked. If you do, it's because the father is gay."

I loved the story - and it is in keeping with the babysitting cheerleaders I knew in highschool ... maybe not now, but back then - absolutely.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next and if Michelle takes Mr. P's advise and fucks the fathers or mothers of the other kids that she babysits for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Some Cheerleaders Are Just Hot...AND SOME ARE NOT!

Very enjoyable read. Spelling is wonderful, plots are always thrilling. Some cheerleaders, however, just don't have a sense of humour. Then they write, moaning about cheer stories and do so while not even proofreading their whining. TFB darling, and aren't you too young to be reading this ???

spankedhusbandspankedhusbandabout 8 years ago
Your Always-Marvelous Writing

Thank you for making the effort to consistently deliver superlative results. As to 'anon' if I may paraphrase a bit, she needs to 'do a little research' on spelling. From her "prospective" (Trump and Cruz, of course, are prospective Republican Presidential candidates), She was "appalled"? Really? Good grief!! I am appalled that she would rudely "quite" reading your story before reading it to its delightful end. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cheerleading Research

Somehow, I don't think Ashson objects to being told that he must do more "research" on cheerleaders!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I remember...

When I lost my cherry to my boyfriends father. I was also babysitting and Jimmy sat with me and kids. Jimmy hit dads hooch and nodded off. When dad got home one thing let to another and he popped me. It was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The fat shaming wasn’t necessary. Which big girl rejected you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t like this one as much as some others it moved too fast an it was rape pure an simple an that wasn’t what I was looking for but a well written story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous