All Comments on 'BabySitter Edgy'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have done it yet again

This is why I love reading your stories. You make me cum Everytime. I am so wet I can not stop it!!!

Keep writing. You should write a novel. You would definitely be better than 50 shades of grey.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
I don't

know, pretty tame for you, I've come to expect more from Ashson

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 5 years ago
Ashson you are falling in a trap

You are using the same line again and again in many of your stories. "The sister" promised to sit or "The friend" promised and it's old. I stopped reading as soon as I saw that line...younger sister made the committement and older sister had to honor it.

There a 100 other ways you could start this off with the why a female just HAD to babysit so why start with that repetitive nonsense?

You've got your niche; all your stories are babysitting stories where the girl is forced or sleeping raping or what have you. Their all the same situations so why not switch it up a bit?

I was hoping to see a change in your stories, but for the life of me I haven't found any yet and it's become redundant.

Not trying to be mean, but I could go back through all of your stories and copy and paste the amount of times you've used the same line. I KNOW you have an imagination. Please, use it.

It's just become boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous