All Comments on 'BabySitter Nude'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong Category

This should be in the category of "Rape." You see the rape began when she said "no," but he continued until she could no longer resist. Now she has to live with the memory. Ashson may think these rape stories are cute, but every one of them is one which would qualify for an award from me, the father/husband of any of these girls/women. The award would be a vacation in the hospital.....please do not write any more of these, Ashson, you are a good writer, with a good imagination..... can you please increase your genre?

AshsonAshsonover 6 years agoAuthor
nonconsent = rape

What part of non-consent don't you understand?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story, and also the end where she fantasizes about her revenge. As to the other comment, it's clear in the story it was a rape. Even the victim writes, "I'd explain that I wouldn't be able to sit for them anymore, due to the rape dangers involved." My own personal belief is that these sorts of things happen more often than people might suspect, and calling attention to them in a well written story is not a priori a bad thing. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'll be happy to inform Anon that this is fiction.

None of these people exist. Worrying about fictional people is, well, crazy. The actual act of rape is abhorrent, this is fantasy. You can't be completely unaware of the fact that people can fantasize about a taboo, yet find the actual act entirely unacceptable. That's pretty much the case for the overwhelming majority of erotic fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous