BabySitter Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

It was all getting too much for me. I was practically bouncing into the air he was hitting me so hard and so often and I couldn't take too much more of this. My blood seemed to be boiling and I was so hot I think my nerves were catching fire.

When everything seemed to explode around me I just went into a shuddering fit, not knowing which way was up. I came slowly back to earth with Steve looking incredibly smug.

I gave him a nasty look but I didn't really have the energy to put a real kill shot into it. He, on the other hand, was all smiles and pleasantries, telling me how marvellous I was, how responsive. I didn't say how marvellous and responsive he was. I just bided my time. I would have his balls for this little episode. I retired to the bathroom to have another shower as I was incredibly sticky, making sure I had a towel with me.

Assuming that Steve was going to stay until Elsie and Tim got home I decided that when they did I'd explain that I wouldn't be able to sit for them anymore, due to the rape dangers involved. Then I'd burst into tears. (I'd probably have to work at it to produce tears because, to be honest, I was feeling absolutely marvellous. I suspected that my boyfriend would find himself getting lucky in the near future.) Let's see how big man Steve handled an angry sister who has lost her baby-sitter. I could see myself having some fun with this. Steve was in for a bad time.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers
12