All Comments on 'BabySitter Taken'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
someone's going to have sausage for breakfast LOL

great yarn :)

can we have a Part 2 where she ends up pregnant?

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 9 years ago
Great Punchline

You write a lot of similar stories but put a new spin on it often enough that I can't damn you for it. This is a terrific example of making the writing different while maintaining the same plot. I don't know that another chapter would add to the story - it's just about bang on as is. I gave this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

Wow I would love to have baby sat for Mr Ashley when I was 18!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need a Part 2

Is requested for a nightly story that tells what happens all night and the following weeks until the pregnancy test and the former boyfriend shows up and Mr Ashson realizes that can not live without the "new princess".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I may not be a smart girl, but I know what love is Mr. Ashley!

I'm sorry, but she sounded like Forrest Gump when you wrote her internal monologue. I couldn't stop cracking up long enough to get into it. I don't know how to rate something that made me laugh like a deranged donkey. So, I won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

"I decided that as I really do want you I'd better just say the hell with it and take you, and now seems like as good a time"

Now that's a man!

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769almost 9 years ago
wow!

Loved it, But was a little disappointed when it ended!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous