All Comments on 'Babysitter's Argument'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only question that matters: "Why the fuck did I attempt to read such a god-awful story?"

I would call you a moron; but that would be insulting to morons. You are a hemorrhoid..just a pain in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you were set up, dude

now go back and punish them again

only this time spank them until they both beg you to stop, then fuck them :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Every fucking story written by this asshole has rape in it lately. It's straight up bullshit that someone would like to write about rape so much but I really shouldn't be surprised. Ashson is one of those creepy guys you hope none of your children ever have to be around. It is obvious he gets off on being creepy. Does anyone like people like that? Highly doubtful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eveery story majkes you mad and yet, YOU FUCKING READ VERY ONE> YOU are such a sad little man and a queer.

I wish we could put you out of your sad little existence and let you rut in a MX gay house .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What the hell is this stupid shit. She accepts being cheated on by her husband and the father of her children as "punishment" for getting in a fight with a babsitter? Really? What a disgusting cunt, and yes, I am referring to her husband. The wife's just a fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure but

Because it is a story? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This babysitter fetish you have....

is becoming an obsession. How many times can you tell the same story about forcing yourself on the babysitter, and still wonder why people still give you the same comments about it? Despite the subtle variations, the scenario is the same, so why would the comments be any different? My thought that a man with this strong a babysitter fetish never had a daughter of his own. But whatever, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny how you don't like it but keep readin

If you don't like his stories, don't read them. What's the point in reading it and then ripping it, if you know you don't like his writing. Personally, my wife & I have had a babysitter experience and it was awesome! I considered writing about it but obviously these people don't want to read about it. If you don't like it...don't read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a moron

This guy has an IQ of 10. Ridiculous story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Hubby got suckered!

Sweetie and Sitter sure put one over on poor, gullible Hubby! The little connivers! Next time he comes home to a physical alteration between these two, he should call them out about abusing his good nature...and refuse to punish them!

5*

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Nice

You are really prolific lately! This was a good one, thanks!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

What now? Part 2? Little bondag? Anal? I'm curious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A nice story - thanks!

Just one tiny thing - she was bellicose, rather than belligerent, at times. Enjoyable tale - well done.

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Cute, entertaining, and original

I have the answers to your questions, but won't give them to you unless you beg (ha, ha)!

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
Repeat spanking?

Nice little story hopefully more punishment in store for both and extra show for huuby to watch and take part in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous