All Comments on 'BabySitter's Porn'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
Your stories vary in quality

because you're still learning. I admire your determination to persevere as a writer. This one gets four for effort from me. It deserves a sequel.

I don't usually like the abrupt change of POV in the middle; usually it's a sign of laziness by the writer. But in this case it worked quite well.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story . . bit different but really good . . thanks

HamsterHamsterabout 10 years ago
Dirt Bag

This should be in the Nonconsensual category. First time stories SHOULD have a fairly happy ending as we want the (former) virgin to continue to like sex, not be afraid or put off by it.

In this one, hubby is just a garden variety dirt bag. He set her up for it knowing that she had no idea what she was going to feel or how to stop herself. Just because he gets her hot and she loses control doesn't mean it's not rape. Baaaad man!

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
Dirt bag

Hamster is right. Tim's a dirt bag.

He set the girl up and tricked her into it. I kept expecting him to back off after his "demonstration." No, scratch that--I expected him just to talk to the girl.

But he turned out to be a thoroughgoing rat.

This should go in the rape category, and Tim should have his nuts cut out.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
What is her phone number????

I loved the slow unwinding of a red hot first fucking session with this virgin babysitter!Wish I had young kids for her to sit!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
i got confused in the beginnging, and

I never could grasp the story, confusing for me, and I am not blonde either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous