All Comments on 'Babysitting Blues'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
For real?

Let's see, she is old at 25, makes 6 figures as a secretaray, lives in an expensive all in one facility but is a high school senior. You lost me at that point. Sounded more like a parody, but I'm not interested in 4 pages of that. - Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

That was sooooo hot, and I really enjoyed your ending.

Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Danalmost 14 years ago
...lost virginity babysitting

Teachgirl,

Liked this story. Would have to say the ending surprised me, but liked how you described the card playing scenes and the slow strip of her. Nice work.

Hugs, gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
About the Anonymous comment "For Real" from 03/26/10

First off, to teachgirl: Great story.

To whoever the hell left the comment on 3/26/10, you're an idiot. The chick was having a flashback while sitting in her office; the story was NOT saying that she was both a high school senior and 25y/o secretary at the same time. She was daydreaming about what happened (past tense) in high school for christ sakes!

The fact that she "lost you" there is pretty sad! It was clear from the way she wrote it that it was a flashback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i'll be honest

I didn't like that at all, but that is probably more to do with me than the story. It was well written and ostentatiously there was nothing wrong with it, but I honestly hoped that she would get some form of revenge against all the boys, but I felt a little betrayed by the fact that she was stuck with billy still. I didn't find that arousing at all, but I won't give you a low score because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick fuck!

All you sick sacks of shit masturbating to this filth should all die. Better yet I hope you get gang raped by 4 dudes who then destroy your most treasured possession with no hope of ever retrieving it before turning you into their ass slave for the rest of your pathetic life.

On second thoughts, maybe you fucks would enjoy that.....

0BlueMoon00BlueMoon0over 11 years ago

This is just sad! The fact that some people are turned on by it is very disturbing :( I don't even know what to say to this.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As a female, I came a bunch reading this. Great work!!!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
RAPE!!!!!

Its sad what they turned her into. This was RAPE!!!!!!! Sad to say, she never recovred, but ended up working for the person who did that to her.

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Great story, thanks!

It would be nice if you could show her in the future, carrying a pregnant belly :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Um, check the catagory...

To all the people saying that anyone who likes this is a 'sick fuck' and that this is disgusting and you don't like it, this is in non-con for a reason. I have to question your motives for being in this catagory if you are really that disgusted by this. To teachgirl, very well written story, don't pay attention to the illiterate dumbasses who can't read the catagory.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 10 years ago
A good story, but...

I have a question. Why is she working for Billy? Did he blackmail her, marry her or what? I guess the group must have continued to use her for the remainder of her senior year and beyond? Or was it just Billy? Too many unanswered questions, otherwise I might have given this five stars rather than four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky Billy!

I hope Billy finds an opportunity to make her service her father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

read only the first part.

i get turned off by the usual cheerleader, football player crap

1 star from me

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Ending a surprise!

As non-consent, this story was about what I was expecting. That she learned to enjoy it, and became basically a slut, is also a common theme. But you left so much out! Considering the category, I suppose it did what it should. All those anonymous comments are, you know, from people too immature to own up to the fact that this arouses them. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whae a brave nunch of Assholes, NO woman can enjoy being RAPED no matter how you dress it up surtly, and 3 gallons of slop inside Her and She still doesn`t get pregnatthe possibility doesn`t even cross her mind????

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm a man with dominant fantasies. Normally, I am very much into non-consent stories but this felt ugly, violent, and intentionally harmful. This was my first rating below 4 stars in the several years I have been reading non-con stories here (I gave it 2). The writing was good but the content bothered me, truthfully.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Billy was a genuine piece of shit who should have gotten something broken off in his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous