All Comments on 'Babysitting Trouble Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
What would have really

made this story exciting and sexy isn't something that Literotica allows. The boys needed to be 15. The age of the boys in this story just makes it stupid. Any parent that needs a babysitter for a high school graduate should have put him in juvenile detention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exactly

Your tight of course the rules forbid under 18's being in a story - right too! As it is a story a little imagination can be used to make it fit?

As the mother said the babysitter doesn't have to do anything just make sure they don't have a wild party with their friends with the big possibilty they might wreck the place. It didn't spoil my reading of it hope it doesn't spoil any one elses.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 14 years ago
purrfect set up

gyrl can imagine how this can get out of control verrrryyyy quickly...and she juices at the thought~

sierramclanesierramclanealmost 14 years ago
Really Good Start!

Good story! Personally I'm more of a fan of the nonconsent side of nonconsent/reluctance and Sara seems like she's consenting really well, but it's still good. One thing you should keep an eye on, though, is the fact that your character is a 32-year-old divorced woman who seems to make some reference to high school or her teenage years between every thought. She hasn't been in high school in (probably) 14 years, and it's time for her to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Have her ass fucked

Great story. Finish it with an ass fuck then perhaps another story with his geeky friends gang banging her and making her dress like a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Thank god for your story. I was almost ready to give up until I found this. I love how that slutty bitch got fucked good. Her words of wanting to be fucked hard got me off nicely.

DiannahDiannahover 11 years ago
4 stars

The only thing keeping this from 5 stars was some confusion with her position on the sofa. Your descriptions weren't clear enough. Other than that, it was a very good story!

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Pirate Rape Fantsy

this one climaxed 6 times mmmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7258 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES